This was so awesome
I loved it
Zaid is such an adorable kid
And he has the best parents
Loved reading it
Next one sooner pls

Thanks cutie15! 
Yes, Zaid miyan has the best parents.
Arre, still working on next one. Don't have much right now. 
Will try best to update soon.
mummyoftwo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What an emotional rollarcoaster. So I even need to say which part was my absolut favorite :-). What an amazing reunion
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dixiej.. Hope you are doing great.. Well I was reading Few parts after Zaid was born...so thought of telling you this... We didn't had any proper scene of Zaid and Omar...and also Zaid's formal introduction to the what was that the force is with you...Star Wars na ? Then even you know...their was this time when Asad went to Hyderabad and before that Zoya asked him about visiting NY...i hope she enjoys her stay now as he is their with her now... Just a thougt...because I was reading them...so I thought you should be informed ...hahahah Take care..
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mummyoftwo

What an emotional rollarcoaster. So I even need to say which part was my absolut favorite :-). What an amazing reunion

Thanks mummyoftwo! No, please tell me which part was your favorite!!!
Yay, I'm happy that you loved the reunion.

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hey Dixiej.. Hope you are doing great.. Well I was reading Few parts after Zaid was born...so thought of telling you this... We didn't had any proper scene of Zaid and Omar...and also Zaid's formal introduction to the what was that the force is with you...Star Wars na ? Then even you know...their was this time when Asad went to Hyderabad and before that Zoya asked him about visiting NY...i hope she enjoys her stay now as he is their with her now... Just a thougt...because I was reading them...so I thought you should be informed ...hahahah Take care..

MayurChan you are so cute! Definitely I'll keep these in mind as I draft my next update. Great ideas! 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Zoya, zaid & Asad missing each other badly. Their turmoils was written beautifully. Zaid enjoyed his visit to several place in US but everywhere he missed his Abbu. Finally a surprising visit by Asad & Ayaan. Zoya thought she was imagining again but this time he was here to hold her close. Zaid was also surprised as his mom was & then the same reaction which his mom did. Finally they are with each other. Waiting for next update soon. Thanks for pm. Sorry for being late as very short time in Ramadan to come & visit the forum.
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Loved it
Zoya, zaid & Asad missing each other badly. Their turmoils was written beautifully. Zaid enjoyed his visit to several place in US but everywhere he missed his Abbu. Finally a surprising visit by Asad & Ayaan. Zoya thought she was imagining again but this time he was here to hold her close. Zaid was also surprised as his mom was & then the same reaction which his mom did. Finally they are with each other. Waiting for next update soon. Thanks for pm. Sorry for being late as very short time in Ramadan to come & visit the forum.

Thank you so much, asifiqbalsh! And Eid Mubarak! No need to apologize - I hope you had a great celebration. Still working on the update. I'm hoping to post it soon.
Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it. aww asad came and the family reunion was perfect :)
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Radiance..

loved it. aww asad came and the family reunion was perfect :)

Thanks, Radiance! Yes, of course he came. He had to!
Klondy thumbnail

It's coming, I promise. In the next half hour. I'll be sending out PMs. ðŸ˜ƒ 

But it's already up on My duniya - check it out there in the meanwhile.
Edited by Klondy - 7 years ago