He cried missing asad
Zoya fully suprised to asad
Continue soon
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This was fabulous
Loved reading it and was a roller coaster of emotions
Really could feel the longing if asya for each other in the messages they send to each other or rumi
Zaid scene where he was missing his father was really very heart touching and the letter was beautifully written
Clearly describing asad's love for zaid and how well he is aware of what zoya would be doing while reading it
The celebration and then asad's return bought a big smile on my face knowing that finally they are back together and the family is complete again
And the conclusion part was definitely the main highlight of the full chapter
Looking forward to know what happens next in the story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently 
Thanks for the pm😊
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was so brilliant in the end!
Honestly I started to wonder that would no one left behind in India would come for Ferni Reception?

God! I feel so happy for AsYa! Like yes! Finally the distance is nil! No more dreams! All just reality! 

Chillichick thumbnail
Res since my happiness doesn't let me type more..
But I have a lot more to say! 

Chillichick thumbnail
Yay! 
Heer no more sad! :P
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeyeye! He came finally! Was waiting for it :D
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome blossom updt J 👏 👏
I just loved loved loved it ❤️ 😛
When I was reading my reactions were this

& I got this hint ki Asad pakka end main surprise visit dega cuz both were miserable but more than them Zaid ke tears tugged me 😛 awe poor kid it was such a realistic & heart-warming touch cuz I saw this wid a kid 😆
& d way all calmed Zaidu at SOL 😆 Zindagi ki reet cracked me cuz I didn't get 1st but when I read in nxt line than got that it was Asad patent song in Zaid's version 🤣
btw start was lovely Awe Parsad is such a humble employe any1 can get, he surely deserve a rise in salary 😆 considering how many times he helped Asad (I remember a tie borrowing scene) 😆 😆
Asad playing cricket & Zoya's part gosh that was so Zoya like 😆 just like Asad I too want him 2 teach Ziad 😆 but just baby Zaid ko... must have got what I mean 😆
& than Zoya's yearning which was increasing day by day... poor lovers were counting days 2 come back & than came hallucination 😛 btw J was Asad really there in Central park that day cuz I feel like 😉
& than came blockbuster in d end Asad & Ayaan entry & must say what an entry 🥳

Zoya's reactions were so funny bhagi kyun? 😆 I think she wanted 2 hug him in private 😆 & than Zaid crying in his Abbu's arms awe so touchy
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it J
great job 👏 👏
& 4 d awesome part J

alia383 thumbnail
Hey klondy we'll allways b grateful to u 4 this amazing ff. I never found another AsYa story this amzing.
It is exploding with every emotion like sadness,anger,forgiveness,fun n alot of love n romance. I love the way how u describe things so vividly. I'm become a fan of ur writings.
I know I hardly comment but olways b waiting for ur pms eagerly not only this but also "PHONE RAGE" n "AFTER DIL BHANG N MORE".
Thanku sooo much for this wonderful part of the wonderful ff.

I don't have those words which can b describe how much I love this ff n how much good this ff is.

Thanku sooo muchhh 4 pms.tc [B][/B][COLOR=brown][/COLOR]
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks, MysticRiver!
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hello Dixiej... 😊
Hope you are doing good...
Well coming to the update...well this was amazing roller coaster of emotions for me...like for most part of it , it was normal but it got all excited at the end...and then the last line about Asad laughing off with his family...melt my heart...and I LOVED that part... 👏
Well I just cannot take that out of my mind...like I have read this in the afternoon only { IST } , and I have already read , re-read that last part like 4 times already... 😆
Coming to the other things...well their were many things going around...like Zoya missing and going crazy over this separation...but sincerely I don't like that way much...because she is with her family...she should enjoy that thing...and here Zoya is moping...that's strange because in Indian households mostly women feel bleesed and somewhat relieved if they are allowed to go to their " MAYKA " 😆 ...
Their was Cricket too in this update...which for a change is a happy welcoming thing to those constructions issues...
Now this is great...I can't think much...why did U stopped their... 😆
I want an early update eagerly off all the happenings of ASYA and Zaid miyan in NY...and I guess they have a whole week their to stay and make some new memories...
Till then...Take Care.. 😳
And Continue soonish... 😊
I love the title and that song tooo and that was soo apt to Zoya's condition in this apt...kudos to you for that...👏

Thanks, MayurChan for your detailed comment! 
Yes, the title fits perfectly. I'd been saving it for a chapter on Zoya's misery. 
Let's see about the update. I have to do some NYC research. I went there ages ago and already described most of the typical touristy stuff. I want the next update to be different. I'm toying with several ideas.