fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Very well written...enjoyed reading it...very cute storyπŸ‘
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fugitives123

Very well written...enjoyed reading it...very cute storyπŸ‘

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the story and enjoyed it! Means a lot!
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NiCe story
Different concept
Prabh. thumbnail
Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: kras

NiCe story

Different concept

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the story especially the concept! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
RitaDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey again Prabh πŸ˜Š
This one is a short & sweet SS!  Very different concept & quite interesting ... Felt both Raman and Ishita's character very matured and different from their regular antics! (From other stories)  πŸ‘πŸΌ
It felt very love is in the air .. Dating, dinner, shopping malls ... Beautiful feeling ... I just felt as the 3 years went very fast  ... First date Awsome πŸ‘ and how things turned out and all very well narrated as usual, your writings skills are awsome πŸ‘
Epilogue was quiet mysterious but glad to know they have a child Rooh and she is adopted ... Very practical and logical too ... Great ending πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Amritha 
Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RitaDivan

Hey again Prabh πŸ˜Š

This one is a short & sweet SS!  Very different concept & quite interesting ... Felt both Raman and Ishita's character very matured and different from their regular antics! (From other stories)  πŸ‘πŸΌ
It felt very love is in the air .. Dating, dinner, shopping malls ... Beautiful feeling ... I just felt as the 3 years went very fast  ... First date Awsome πŸ‘ and how things turned out and all very well narrated as usual, your writings skills are awsome πŸ‘
Epilogue was quiet mysterious but glad to know they have a child Rooh and she is adopted ... Very practical and logical too ... Great ending πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Amritha 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the story especially the concept and the mature IshRa as well as all the their romantic moments on the dates, dinner and in the mall! Happy you liked their first date and the writing as well as the epilogue where they adopted Ruhi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!