SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 68

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Noufiya

The next chapter will most likely be posted  at midnight India time or midnight and a half (is that even a real time reference?)

This time reference  clearly tells me aaj raat ( thodi der) jaagran karna padega if I want to read the next part that badly ( of coyrse I want to , no second thoughts) ... I'm  happy subah ke 5 baje tak intezaar nahi karna padega next update ke lie... desperately waiting for the next one !!!! Super interesting!  ClapStar
Edited by Vidyaa - 7 years ago
The practice she got of washing the bedding in Paris paid of here in MMLOLWink. If dude continues this, she shld just the throw the bedding and sheets and ask him to get new one everytime. Pavam II how embarassing for her. Dude is so mischevious, first helped her and then became naughty. Just imagine if Manny comes to know of this.Ouch
As Amma had said she loves the people she is close to and demands to be loved. So biwi got her kiss not the peck to cheek and now wants dude to go with her to meet her athim to whom she was so close. Bala wounded her with his words nd now he has to work to make everything alright. Dude is so shrewd, he knows her reaction.

Nisha I am going to wait until u post the next update and then only sleep. I so want to see Bala and II face off. Do we get Shravu and Uncle R bonding also? I love their Q&A sessions. whenever I think of Shravu, I can see a pic of a boy hanging upside down from a tree branch, a mischevious cute monkey.  
Nisha
Please hame hamare silent tall and handsome man in shorts and fliflops me dill ke hal air man me khayal sunado...this point of the story we want to hear how he feels how he adores her how he celebrated her confiding him !!!!Edited by namratha.shree - 7 years ago
II is the luckiest girl i have ever seen(read!ya whatever!!).though she taste her tears sometimes,she owns many hands and mouths saying 'no more tears!!' Clap
feeling jealous to II is thus justified na? Ouch
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Nisha
Please hame hamare silent tall and handsome man in shorts and fliflops me dill ke hal air man me khayal sunado...this point of the story we want to hear how he feels how he adores her how he celebrated her confiding him !!!!

Yeah even i want this, if not in the next update sometimes in the next few updates. I want to read abt his thoughts.
Originally posted by shidin0117

The practice she got of washing the bedding in Paris paid of here in MMLOLWink. If dude continues this, she shld just the throw the bedding and sheets and ask him to get new one everytime. Pavam II how embarassing for her. Dude is so mischevious, first helped her and then became naughty. Just imagine if Manny comes to know of this.Ouch
As Amma had said she loves the people she is close to and demands to be loved. So biwi got her kiss not the peck to cheek and now wants dude to go with her to meet her athim to whom she was so close. Bala wounded her with his words nd now he has to work to make everything alright. Dude is so shrewd, he knows her reaction.

Nisha I am going to wait until u post the next update and then only sleep. I so want to see Bala and II face off. Do we get Shravu and Uncle R bonding also? I love their Q&A sessions. whenever I think of Shravu, I can see a pic of a boy hanging upside down from a tree branch, a mischevious cute monkey.

Manny I'll be dumbstuck LOL when she gets to know about her brother's chocolate rendezvous and naughtiness
She might empathize with II..hahaha
Let's spare her the details...its II and rakshasan's personal special moment...good as a secret
I'm more worried about her sniffing the whole iPad issue...that's going to be bad

Yeah shravu is a true monkey...smart kid and michevous

And well Paris was Paris <3 dam happy something like that replayed LOL
sho is manny there at MM now???ranjan is there.but no problem.he will handle the situation...but that meanie???she might indirectly humiliate iyers!!!better she be at sams or at some shopping with her vicks!!!
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Originally posted by shidin0117

Manny I'll be dumbstuck LOL when she gets to know about her brother's chocolate rendezvous and naughtiness
She might empathize with II..hahaha
Let's spare her the details...its II and rakshasan's personal special moment...good as a secret
I'm more worried about her sniffing the whole iPad issue...that's going to be bad

Yeah shravu is a true monkey...smart kid and michevous

And well Paris was Paris <3 dam happy something like that replayed LOL

I don't want Manny to know about iPad mess. Eventually she will come to knowUnhappy
If she comes to know about chocolate fudge rendezvous may ask Vik to try one on herROFLEdited by putti77 - 7 years ago