SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 69

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Originally posted by shidin0117

The practice she got of washing the bedding in Paris paid of here in MMLOLWink. If dude continues this, she shld just the throw the bedding and sheets and ask him to get new one everytime. Pavam II how embarassing for her. Dude is so mischevious, first helped her and then became naughty. Just imagine if Manny comes to know of this.Ouch
As Amma had said she loves the people she is close to and demands to be loved. So biwi got her kiss not the peck to cheek and now wants dude to go with her to meet her athim to whom she was so close. Bala wounded her with his words nd now he has to work to make everything alright. Dude is so shrewd, he knows her reaction.

Nisha I am going to wait until u post the next update and then only sleep. I so want to see Bala and II face off. Do we get Shravu and Uncle R bonding also? I love their Q&A sessions. whenever I think of Shravu, I can see a pic of a boy hanging upside down from a tree branch, a mischevious cute monkey.

Manny I'll be dumbstuck LOL when she gets to know about her brother's chocolate rendezvous and naughtiness
She might empathize with II..hahaha
Let's spare her the details...its II and rakshasan's personal special moment...good as a secret
I'm more worried about her sniffing the whole iPad issue...that's going to be bad

Yeah shravu is a true monkey...smart kid and michevous

And well Paris was Paris <3 dam happy something like that replayed LOL

No Namratha, I dont want her to be privy of their personal moment, I was just imagining her seeing II washing the sheets and all and questoning her, Ishita why r u washing, there are people to dothat in MM. And she might sneer about Iyer and their habits.

And yeah I dont want Meany Manny to know abt the ipad. Bt I want to know what happened to the laptop. Nisha when r u going to reveal this?
nisha when will you send ourDEAR manny back to some african safari???(i know i sound harsh here to manya.but her words are harsher always... Ouch )

Originally posted by namratha.shree

The practice she got of washing the bedding in Paris paid of here in MMLOLWink. If dude continues this, she shld just the throw the bedding and sheets and ask him to get new one everytime. Pavam II how embarassing for her. Dude is so mischevious, first helped her and then became naughty. Just imagine if Manny comes to know of this.Ouch
As Amma had said she loves the people she is close to and demands to be loved. So biwi got her kiss not the peck to cheek and now wants dude to go with her to meet her athim to whom she was so close. Bala wounded her with his words nd now he has to work to make everything alright. Dude is so shrewd, he knows her reaction.

Nisha I am going to wait until u post the next update and then only sleep. I so want to see Bala and II face off. Do we get Shravu and Uncle R bonding also? I love their Q&A sessions. whenever I think of Shravu, I can see a pic of a boy hanging upside down from a tree branch, a mischevious cute monkey.

Manny I'll be dumbstuck LOL when she gets to know about her brother's chocolate rendezvous and naughtiness
She might empathize with II..hahaha
Let's spare her the details...its II and rakshasan's personal special moment...good as a secret
I'm more worried about her sniffing the whole iPad issue...that's going to be bad

Yeah shravu is a true monkey...smart kid and michevous

And well Paris was Paris <3 dam happy something like that replayed LOL

No Namratha, I dont want her to be privy of their personal moment, I was just imagining her seeing II washing the sheets and all and questoning her, Ishita why r u washing, there are people to dothat in MM. And she might sneer about Iyer and their habits.

And yeah I dont want Meany Manny to know abt the ipad. Bt I want to know what happened to the laptop. Nisha when r u going to reveal this?

If its that way she muuust know II washed all the sheets LOL
Nishaaa...
No energy to type...so main points

Thank you (badaaawala)Hug
Love u nd SoSy loads n loadsHeart
Last n most imp

awake till 12:30WinkDay Dreaming

Making amends part 3. Such incidents make relationships either closer or end them. If they pass the test you know you have been right about them if they don't..it's not worth wasting your time on them. 
BALA realized what he has done and is now offering an olive branch, II of course will forgive and forget. One off incident like this will not sour her relationship with BALA. 
I think this might also gear her towards At least  thinking what it would be to have her own child. 
Words when spoken even when they are in anger or jest can't be taken back and BALA in anger did say SHRAVU wasn't hers. II will move on but a subtle thought process of making her own could perhaps enter her mind subconsciously. 

And Nisha I can't thank you enough for the effort you make day in and day out. We are like parasites constantly feeding on your updates and asking for more. This has got To be a giant task. I hope you dont feel trapped in this. Want your creative juices to flow constantly. Apart from the physical act of writing itself, imagining scenarios, weaving emotions, and thinking ahead MUST be draining. 
All I can say is THANKYOU! 
yes taramira /shruti di said it right.whenever you feel that our nagging is out of control,you can punish us with a time out...we will be chup for...say 24 hrs if need arises...Edited by ishruhi - 7 years ago
vidya from 10 20pm to 11 30pm,i used refresh button 12 times.i was marking 1 dot for every tap on the button.just counted.its difficult to read and also mark...is this enough?
Originally posted by ishruhi

yes taramira /shruti di said it write.whenever you feel that our nagging is out of control,you can punish us with a time out...we will be chup for...say 24 hrs if need arises...

Kathor saza hogi yeh humare liye..Ouch.
 but fair enough yaar ,I wouldn't  want to deny that Smile!!!