Fan Fictions

SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 66

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Thanks a lot for asking 😊 it's a long haul m'dear...

am going for physio everyday...have been told to lay off the laptop and other jobs affecting the thumb...knitting , using the knife to cut veggies, making chapatis...

but I drew the line at pressing the like button...πŸ˜ƒlearning to get a bit ambidextrous to cope better !!

use your index finger...or even better lil finger to hit like...(thumb ko patha nahi chalega! πŸ˜‰ )dont reply...follow your physio...get well soon and come back with a bang!!! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

SoSY ne sabko Shayar bana diya hai 😊

pehle se hi tara is like this... πŸ˜›
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well well well
athim and II bonding was amazing
now athim noes that grass is not always greener on the other side...he knows R&B has his own set of issues to face...he has reasons to be jealous of athim too..Mr.Iyer's love for athim..II's openess to him...his parents etc
so all scores are equal 
I loved loved loved it that uncle R challenged shravu to score 1st to get his land water and air series...smart man
i loved the line the tall man and the short man arrived
did you notice the number of times II pointed out for shravu to grow up to be uncle R??
she is admiring him...looking upto him
our poor uncle R does not know yet...he would give his rare wide smiles...please make bala tell him what II thinks 
she has so much respect and pride in her husband..its amazingπŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dsgirl

Yaar ye Manny ko bhejo waapis Australia...she's good doing her PhD

And nisha have a good trip :)

No, as Ashu said send her to Mars...Meany Manny of to Mars...I think its called aliteration.

Nisha...Have a safe and successful trip. We r all going to miss you.

Come back soon and give us awesome updates.

I think I am going to start campaigning for Bala getting an promotion or a new job with better pay. Poor guy, lets give him a break...and also for Ranjan...like dude getting him something for his knee pain. Totally loved II and Bala convo and dude you are awesome. 

Meany came to spoil the broth. πŸ˜‘I am an eternal optimist...so hoping she will turn around and start seeing II for what she is and how happy her brother is with his wife.

When will she come to know abt Vik and his proposal to R&B?

ishruhi thumbnail
on her b'day nite when they went for dinner(in 'to live to combat'?),he had asked her why she liked shravu more...there is something similar in this tall rnb and small rnb...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Harshita...God my hubs has dimple and I am not able to look at my MIL face straight now. Kya image dal diya tune mere dimaag mey. 
Thanks for the jokes. Had a laughing start to Monday.πŸ˜‰
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part loved the conversation between ii and bala. It was quite clear tthat for ii it was just r&b that mattered not the the extra baggage tat comes with him.
Manny is someone I am not able to have a problem with.  I mean her reactions are quite natural after the way she has been shattered In the past with a husband blaming her for a divorce and a mother dying due to scandal due to her own father so she has her own reservations towards relationships and is trying her best to protect her brother from the heart break. 

Amazing update nisha 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

pehle se hi tara is like this... πŸ˜›

Chal at least someone has understood my real worth. 

I totally dig Rona, hasna, gungunana, shayari Karna (even if it is churayi), conflict and then manana, ladna etc etc and therefore 

Main shayar to nahin 
Lekin jab se padha hai  SOSY mujhko
Shayari aa gayi.

ishruhi thumbnail
more than being reserved,manya is restless about changes around her.though she tells i m trying to guard my brother from heartbreak,she is unknowingly showing jealousy to everyone around her...but she is not a tv serial vamp...so thank god she is not fully in black!just imagine what would have happened if some serial scriptwriters noticed/copied her??? 😲
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

INDEX for thread # 22

Index for previous chapters : 

May not be able to provide direct links like Vikas...
..But shall try for sure πŸ˜ƒ
...Please bear with me...Simply click on the page numbers and read away...

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago