SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

vidya you are the best in requesting others to do something u want! πŸ˜†
vaise i've read anu's 2 OSs once.they were really good... πŸ‘

What nonsense  yaar... can't  beat you !!!!! πŸ˜‰ sapnon mein bhi nahi ... tauba tauba. .

Yaa.. even I've  read  her piece of work and she is pretty good at it. Agar kisi ne voh OS padha bhi na ho toh bhi I'm  sure they'll  accept she writes really well. 
I've  already said this in one of the SoSy threads... I just love reading her comments and I agree with those most of The times !!! She expresses so well ... 
there are sooo many of them here... kaash vo bhi likhte... itna maza aayega na...itni saari mast mast cheezein milengi padhne ko πŸ‘β­οΈ

Originally posted by Vidyaa

What nonsense yaar... can't beat you !!!!!πŸ˜‰sapnon mein bhi nahi ... tauba tauba. .

Yaa.. even I've read her piece of work and she is pretty good at it. Agar kisi ne voh OS padha bhi na ho toh bhi I'm sure they'll accept she writes really well.
I've already said this in one of the SoSy threads... I just love reading her comments and I agree with those most of The times !!! She expresses so well ...
there are sooo many of them here... kaash vo bhi likhte... itna maza aayega na...itni saari mast mast cheezein milengi padhne koπŸ‘β­οΈ

πŸ˜† yes i really love her reviews especially ranjan gushing...me mandoos cant write whenever someone will be bashing ranjan so i will be praying for this iyer warrior's entry.she will do it neatly and me will be like'ditto' and πŸ‘

πŸ˜† yes i really love her reviews especially ranjan gushing...me mandoos cant write whenever someone will be bashing ranjan so i will be praying for this iyer warrior's entry.she will do it neatly and me will be like'ditto' and πŸ‘

Ditto ditto πŸ˜† I agree !!!!!!! 

i can really understand II's insecurities about rnb's past.even i feel to wring all those ladies especially marleise when i read about them...want to wash off all those memories from his mind...then how II will be feeling?

vidya you are the best in requesting others to do something u want! πŸ˜†
vaise i've read anu's 2 OSs once.they were really good... πŸ‘

aaw u did :-) i dont have the links .. i wrote 3..
bus now no inspiration.. i gush Ranjan and do Sosy jap ..
how are we going to survive 3 days without updates...i know Nisha has a life but how to addicts survive..πŸ˜†

i can really understand II's insecurities about rnb's past.even i feel to wring all those ladies especially marleise when i read about them...want to wash off all those memories from his mind...then how II will be feeling?

ditto me too .. but one thing is when such a guy decides to settle its for life ...and they are 100% sure..
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Ditto ditto πŸ˜† I agree !!!!!!! 

AAAw so cute.. medico and vidya making my day ..shayed yeh addiction ko help kare ..
Figure out or Forgive

Akka left after 11, Manny didnt make any pretense of loving Iyer food, II didnt care.
II asked Bala "If I am unable to get a full refund for cancellation on Saturday will u send him to the Camp please?"
Bala nodded a lil embarrassed
"I promise I will not sign him up for anything in the future unless there is a reason, like a A in exams or if he topped a project"

"Dont worry kanna, u should not worry so much, I am ashamed I may have put a permanent dent in our relationship" he muttered walked out the driveway

"U havent... I needed to be told where I was wrong Athim" she said resolute
Shravu wanted to ride the Ferrari again, so R&B gave him a ride home, it was hard for Vandu to sit in those bucket seats so she chose to return with Bala

Manny and Vik continued to chat with Ranjan in the lounge

There was no snide or snarky commentary from her when she walked back in, she just went into the kitchen helped tidy up, she had enough Iyer food for the rest of the weekend

Phew!!

Inter cultural marriages were not easy... how does a person give up their first love? FOOD!!!

They would only return 25% of the camp money, she let Athim know, she was OK with that, he insisted he would send Shravu

She promised she will check in future

She went to the singing gig Amma signed her up for on Saturday. Appa couldnt go, his knee was still swollen
She went to D II for a couple hours after the vent and returned to MM by 10 ish, he went to poker after dropping Shravu off

They exchanged texts
She sat down with her bank statements and list of expenses and drew up various scenarios of how to never slip into red in the future
She had a few umbrella option rates, she ran her numbers with all three, it was midnight when she was done... she walked over to his balcony and leaned out

Ranjan was at poker too his car was missing, when she leaned over the rail the motion sensor lights kicked in, the guards came in to see who it was the wall intercoms buzzed

"Sab theek hai maam?"

"Haan sorry" she nodded, going back to the swing

She was alone for the very first time in this house.

She went to her phone and texted him

"I am home alone"
He half smiled

"Tumhe bura bhi nahi lag raha?"

"Come on over... or shud I come get u?"

"Is Lasya awake?"

"Ouch!" (U dont want to see ME?)

"Then... no" she said

"BBS (Be back soon)"

"I am going to bed" she informed

"Watch a movie"
"And try to figure out the various menu choices on your remote?"  "Nahi I will watch the old fashioned way"

"Its easy"

"Ya for the guy that set it up"

"True"

He was part glad she go with him to poker tonight...

When he got in at 9 with Nandu, after feeding the boys fast food and milkshakes
Tan was in his lounge fixing himself a drink

"Scotch?"

"Bourbon" he shook his head

Sam brought some finger foods... she held Lasya, she flew from Sam's to his,
in a orange geometric patterned sleeveless frock, A line, her hait was knotted up in a chignon on the center of her head

Looked at Lasya, standing her on his thigh, the fat lumpy organ unable to support her weight, she buckled every few seconds  "Peanut"
he said softly

She threw her head back and laughed at him
Everytime he stopped she kicked her feet and urged him to say it

Bending over her face, she sucked on his sharp nose and his high cheekbones
When she encountered his stubble her face contorted, she shook and sneezed

He laughed heartily

"She is allergic to men with brsitles" Sam informed

He shrugged carelessly

He fed her his bristles and she sneezed again, this time with a gurgling laugh

"Are u ever going to cut her hair?" he asked

"IKR" "When its down, its almost down her neck" Sam giggled

She sat by him

Tan was somber

"Whats up?" R&B asked

"Tu bata, TOONE kya socha?"

Sam gently signaled... R&B knew at that moment something was cooking between the couple

"I am going to check on dinner, R&B lamb biryani hai aur BBQ chicken, do u need anything?

"Filet mignon would be good" he chuckled
And got hit painfully on his thigh

Lasya stared at her Mom do that, an alarmed look on her face

"Your Mama is the most uncivilized person... uncivilized athiest" Sam scolded

Lasya cooed like Sam was complimenting her

"Dude?" Tan asked

"yep" he nodded

"Two weeks away? A week away now" he said

"I am going to the meetings I have been invited to"

"Are u selling or holding?" Tan asked

Sam paused by the door

"Cant decide" R&B said with careful unconcern

"U have been this way for 4 years and 4 months" Tan mocked

R&B crossed his legs and let Lasya suck on the green croc on his Lacoste tee, then the buttons

"To bechkar chala ja" Tan ordered

"I might"

"U think he will still employ u after u sell?" Tan asked

"He need not" R&B said

"Need to tujhe kabhi bhi nahi tha" Tan informed him caustically

R&B was quiet

"Your indifference comes from your arrogance" Tan said bluntly

"No MY indifference comes from a dead mother" he said biting on every word"

"Ya When she was alive u were willing and caring?" Tan

"U know I dont like selling cars"

"Hes not asking you to, hold on to the shares, and let him employ someone else"

"She asked u to investigate the ... umm.. thing... kuch kiya?"

He shook his head, Lasya assumed he was entertaining her and gurgled

"Peanut" he whispered

She stared and burst into laughter

"Figure out... let go... or forgive him or punish him" Tan said softly

"All in the matter of 7 days?"

"U had 4.4 years yaar" Tan begged

"hes not asking me to hold on to the shares " (so he must be guilty)

"To yeh matlab nikala toone us insaan ke silence ka?" Tan asked

Sam brought more snack...

"Was it ur idea?" he asked shooting daggers

"Tum kya chahte ho yaar?" Sam begged softly

Her in laws were home... upstairs

"I can ask the same" R&B shot back

"If we let u sell u will be OK right?" Sam asked

"Sam... please jaan" Tan argued

"Baat karne deejiye Tan" Sam said firmly

"Mujhe kyon kaha phir" Tan argued

"U STILL dont like it here?" Sam asked

"Still?" R&B was confused

"U are married, u have a wife... she is from here, she has a job... she stays with u" Sam explained angrily

"Sam please" Tan begged

Sam glared at R&B and walked away

"shes right... has nothing changed?"

"i did not say that"

"Dont u feel the least bit favorable towards the idea of co owning Excelsior now?"

"It has nothing to do with her, she doesnt care for what I own" R&B pointed

"SHE doesnt, do u? Dad loves her... it will be such a blow to him" Tan said

"If thats a talking point, then its badd" (Ranjan feeling bad will make me want to do it more)

"I cant believe an otherwise sensible shrewd biz man like you is so willfully pigheaded and  unwilling in this matter"

"I just dont want to deal with it Tan"

"Arent u supposed to do things that make good biz sense? I mean dont u make a living out of that shit?" Tan asked

"This is not business" R&B was offended

"Umm... sorry... agreed" Tan was extremely apologetic

The men didnt talk for the next 15 minutes or so

"Year after year at AGM Sam will blackmail u and u will relent?"

"I am not an attention seeker" R&B shot back

" JAANTA HOON BOSS. Par kab tak? U cant walk around it the next 15 or 20 years nahi?"

"Thats why I want to sell" R&B capitalized on Tan's remark

"Figure out (what happened that day) or Forgive" Tan said

Manny entered with Vik and Ranjan...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

AAAw so cute.. medico and vidya making my day ..shayed yeh addiction ko help kare ..

Toh humare addiction ko aap help karoge??? Will you write?? Chhotu bhi chalega... Ranjan uncle par πŸ˜³

I'm  wayyy tooo mean... but jail mein rehne se yahi hota hai... can't  help it ... kisi na kisi ko tangh karna hi hai... amma appa aur behen ko kitni der tangh kar sakti hoon πŸ˜²πŸ˜›
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

aaw u did :-) i dont have the links .. i wrote 3..
bus now no inspiration.. i gush Ranjan and do Sosy jap ..
how are we going to survive 3 days without updates...i know Nisha has a life but how to addicts survive..πŸ˜†

me too dont know how i will survive especially early morning and late night time...really miss her..now i started playing with previous updates-guess the content from title game!!
i read your os 2 months back when i saw them in yhm page.really they were simple funny and feel so good to read.i commented and u replied too... πŸ˜‰