SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 67

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Pati helping patni with cooled clothed was so cuts
He would have laughed if it was not innocent Embarrassed
Will you come with me?? II darling did u just see u teamed up with your rakshasan against your at him Hakka and shravu
U won't realize you are switching teams and starting to show you belong with him and he belongs with u will u?????

EXACTLY

The balance of power is shifting in favor of her ARCH NEMESIS. She is using HIM to face her OWN FAMILY
WHO would have thought this day would even come?
If R&B wanted to gloat he could SO do that right nowLOL She kept repeating to herself "D II and every one related to D II will always be important to me" enough times to make her pass out... now she is joining hands with someone she declared to be her sworn enemy to fight for her cause

i knew it something is fishy when he offered help to wash clothes INNOCENTLY... ROFL
Nisha I was thinking about texting bala the address to the nearest museums
You know he would need one of those warrior suits he might want to hire
Later I thought against it
II's claws and swords are under copy rights and strict reservation to R&B
She will eat bala's head off so just settled with head gear
And I can't wait for Bala and II confrontation...and R&B will be there to witness it..yayyy
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Noufiya

The next chapter will most likely be posted at midnight India time or midnight and a half (is that even a real time reference?)

yeayea...i will not sleep till then.. LOL
Originally posted by ishruhi

i knew it something is fishy when he offered help to wash clothes INNOCENTLY... ROFL

Haha..I know Warna R&B aur help..no chance...he is one lazy bum in II'S language LOL

Will you come with me?? II darling did u just see u teamed up with your rakshasan against your at him Hakka and shravu
U won't realize you are switching teams and starting to show you belong with him and he belongs with u will u?????

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">EXACTLY

The balance of power is shifting in favor of her ARCH NEMESIS. She is using HIM to face her OWN FAMILY
If R&B wanted to gloat he could SO do that right nowLOL She kept repeating to herself "D II and every one related to D II will always be important to me" enough times to make her pass out... now she is joining hands with someone she declared to be her sworn enemy to fight for her cause</font>

Our II is like an countries during world wars
Their alliances and teaming up change with situations
But looks like the needle is shifting and R&B's side is getting heavier and stronger
Can we hear how R&B is gloating
I doubt he is...please remind him he must
Mauke pe chauka type

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">EXACTLY

If R&B wanted to gloat he could SO do that right nowLOL She kept repeating to herself "D II and every one related to D II will always be important to me" enough times to make her pass out... now she is joining hands with someone she declared to be her sworn enemy to fight for her cause</font>

Our II is like an countries during world wars
Their alliances and teaming up change with situations
But looks like the needle is shifting and R&B's side is getting heavier and stronger
Can we hear how R&B is gloating
I doubt he is...please remind him he must
Mauke pe chauka type

I love this II. Without her consciousness she is giving most important place to dude in her heart. Dude you are one lucky fellowSmileEdited by putti77 - 7 years ago