Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

more than being reserved,manya is restless about changes around her.though she tells i m trying to guard my brother from heartbreak,she is unknowingly showing jealousy to everyone around her...but she is not a tv serial vamp...so thank god she is not fully in black!just imagine what would have happened if some serial scriptwriters noticed/copied her??? 😲

The tv serial writer's can never deal with such complexities. 

Manny has a right to be jealous in a way coz raman and sam got the security she never had 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

The tv serial writer's can never deal with such complexities.

Manny has a right to be jealous in a way coz raman and sam got the security she never had

yes.as i said once, we can be jealous to our siblings...birthright hai bhai... πŸ˜‰
but jaldi hi jald we have to say pack up to our meanie dear... 😑 πŸ˜†Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
vikas you edited ashus post???you are a genius!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hv a nice trip nisha...Hv a hpy nd safe journey πŸ˜Š
dristi64 thumbnail

yes.as i said once, we can be jealous to our siblings...birthright hai bhai... πŸ˜‰
but jaldi hi jald we have to say pack up to our meanie dear... 😑 πŸ˜†

Hi girls. I so agree about Manny. She's not a serial vamp n nor can she be one. It's just that she's unable to digest the fact that R&B has found someone to share his life with in such a sudden manner, without having known II for long. Also, II is from a very different background and hence, the reservations on Manny's part. Her lack of a stable partner just adds on to the insecurities. However, her means of disrupting the couple's privacy at times is what annoys me the most. That is so not done. Especially when they all claim to b this modern kind of family.

and Noufi, tu Goldie ban gayi??? 😲  Congratulations!!πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
thanks dristi... πŸ˜ƒ .31 more and you will be a senior member... πŸ˜‰
dristi64 thumbnail

thanks dristi... πŸ˜ƒ .31 more and you will be a senior member... πŸ˜‰

Sab SOSY ki badaulatπŸ˜†
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Author jee kahan ja rahi hain ??? 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Asma: Soopero sooper as Tamil cinema veimarsagar would say (critics) for the mysore pak yummm

I am happy you all loved the Bala II patch up. It was very easy to make it dramatic, I thought since its between Bala and II we'll keep it real and private.
Jyothi: Sure, soon an R&B perspective on II

Diva: DEKHA na, kyon chidha rahi hai? tasty tasy sa bankaar usko advertize bhi kar rahi hai

I am heading out on a biz trip, Monday AM for three days since I support Sales... they meet quarterly to review business... will return Wed night, I will be able to post two chapters hopefully tomorrow, one AM and one PM
Tuesday and Wed? I dont know yet... just a heads up... before u think I abandoned the tale I want you all to knowπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thursday morning onwards the naukri will resume as usual
πŸ‘

😊 glad you liked it What you made. Love the homemade taste and that it takes 5 mintues in all.

Enjoy your trip!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Author jee kahan ja rahi hain ???

business trip... 😊