GSB IV !!! Written update!!

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From a bad boy in reel life to a good boy in real life, Gaurav Bajaj a.k.a Sher Singh of Life Ok's popular Piya Rangrezz shares his thoughts, his character qualities in the show and lots more exclusively with BollywoodIndiaTv.com...

You have been playing the role of a passionate and strong lover. Do you think that your role portrays a suffocated relationship lacking space?
Actually, it is not suffocating. It is about the things that we don't know from the inner shell of the character. It's about things that are hidden behind it. The nature of the character is such that he can't stand cheating and therefore such kind of relationships does get suffocating but doesn't get suffocated if you know the depth of it. He is not only a bad boy but a passionate lover. How he transforms from this personality to a personality which every woman, every mother and every wife would want a man like him as a son or whatever. That's how we are establishing the character as of now and there is a step by step progress. Now the character is like this but its scope in future would be like the one which was wished. The character may have bad qualities but it has good qualities as well.

How different is your real romantic life from reel romantic life?
My real life goes very romantic since my wife is extra romantic. As far as my reel life is concerned, it depends on an A-4 size paper that how romantic I have to be on the screen. In real life, I'm very much a passionate lover like my wife who is also a strong romantic lover. We usually share romantic vibes, thoughts and which comes up together while meeting at a point or dining at a point. This is what we' love and not I' love. It's highly different because the character I play in the show is highly romantic and a bad guy as well. In reel life, I play the bad boy and a passionate lover and in the real life I'm just a passionate, good boy, good son and a good husband.

What kind of revolution would you like to bring in Indian television?
I would want a little breathing space for an actor, the shooting schedule and the broadcasting schedule. We shoot for 3-4 days for one episode, so there has to be a technology benefit from overseas that we should get and I'm sure that there is no such availability but there is nothing which is impossible to get in India these days. It should be some high end technology which helps us to shoot as much as we can so that we can get at least one or two days worth off in a week. That is what I personally feel. In terms of revolution in television, I wish that some day, hit TV shows should be screened on 70mm screens. Although it sounds funny, it would be nice to view it on silver screen.

What is that one thing you like about yourself and one thing that you hate about yourself?
One thing that I like about myself is that, I don't hate anything about myself. One thing I hate about myself is that I love myself a lot (laughs). 

What is your take on women being subjected to various social complications?
I am completely against dowry. When you are marrying someone, you are marrying a soul; you are getting attached to a soul. Materialistic happiness is temporary with relatives and in-laws but I think a man who is getting married to a woman should always take a high stand against everybody as a society and somewhere we can convince his parents who are for dowry that he's getting married to a soul and not a material. In my personal experience, I never took dowry from my in-laws. I believe that souls should get connected and should be peaceful.

Any message to BollywoodIndiaTv fans?
Bollywoodindiatv fans please keep wishing me and blessing me for my new show, for the growth of my life. Please drop in your feedback to Bollywoodindiatv if you personally can't reach to me and I'm sure they'll get back to me and I'll revert. Thank you so much for everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜Š