Wonderful update
Loved it too much
So they exchanged their place
Waiting for next update eagerly
christi002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow! interesting and awesome update..
Nisha and Indu both switched their places πŸ˜‰ At first I was confused with dream sequence and office setting but now with this update every confusion got cleared... waiting
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
well written update...
continue soon.
thanks for the pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

β­οΈPardon me for GRAMMATICAL mistakes and TYPO'S⭐️

So here's I'm presenting CHAPTER-10...😎

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³DREAM LIFE!!!

CHAPTER-10

Arjun:"So Today your job will be at reception.You should attend all calls you receive for our office and also should keep records of who are coming into office"
Indu:"But sir I have a doubt"
Arjun:"Shoot"
Indu:"I'm hired as an software engineer...Then why should I work as a receptionist"
Arjun:"Because we had cancelled that BOND and signed other BOND that says you should complete what ever work I give for you...That work will be given to you according to my wish"
Indu:"Ohkay sir"
Arjun:"What happened Miss.Thakur? Did you forgot about BOND? You were asking freshly about your work? Do you have any SHORT-TIME MEMORY LOSS? Because as far I remember we signed BOND yesterday only"he mocked Indu again.
Indu:"No sir...nothing like that...I'm perfectly fine...Pardon me...I won't repeat this again"
Arjun:"That would be better...Ok now you can leave and start doing your work properly.I don't want any mistakes happen in my office."
Indu:"Yes sir.Thank you"she said politely and left.
Arjun:"What the? Is she the same girl I met before? She never have been this silent or polite with me.Then today what happened to her? "he thought.
"Oh...ok I get it...She's behaving like this because of that BOND..!!! Great she's behaving like this so that I'll think that she has changed and will not give her tough tasks and let her win our challange? No way Miss.Thakur. Till now I didn't lose any Challange and in future too I won't lose. Your tricks wont work out near me MISS.INDU KUMARI THAKUR"he said and dialled a number."See do exactly what I said.She shouldn't get doubt that I'm behind this"
Other side:"Yes Sir...I have arranged everything perfectly.Don't worry sir."he said for which Arjun smiled evilly.
Arjun:"The Game starts now Miss Thakur"he said and smiled while looking at Indu from his window.

GOOGLE

Prem:"What took long time for you to come here nisha?"
Nisha:"Vo actually I got urgent call so...I attended that and came"
Prem:"Oh...urgent call? Is everything fine? "
Nisha:"Ya ya everything is fine.Don't worry"
Prem:"Whose call was that?"
Nisha:"Should I say? Is that necessary?"
Prem:"Umm...you are hesitating to say me...I should pakka know who it was...come on nisha...Is that your boy friend call? you are hesitating to share with me?"
Nisha:"What boyfriend??? Me??? no no no...It's just bhayya's call...Prem you also na...very naughty boy...will be saying what ever gets into ur mind"
Prem:"what to do madam? Actually always you are like that...naughty crazy girl...who keeps blabbering something...Then what happened to you today? oh...Aren't you feeling comfortable as your superior is here?"he asked looking at raghu.
Nisha glared at Prem like "I'll see your end now"  for which he started laughing.
Nisha:"Prem...lets talk later first you talk with your best friend.After all you have met him after a long time na.You might have many important matters to share"
Raghu:"Ha prem.Nisha is right.From time you saw nisha you are ignoring me...!!! Your best friend!!!"
Prem:"No no yaar...Nothing like that...Was just talking with her as we know each other since childhood and she'll eat my brain if I wont give her attention now"he said for which Nisha pouted and raghu and prem laughed and hified.
Nisha:"Ok ok ok...If I keep sitting here you will be cracking jokes on me...So,I'm eaving now.If your talks finishes,Let me know I'll join you agan Prem."
Prem:"Hey no no ... I wont crack jokes on you...please be here only"
Nisha:"Why? Are you scared to be alone with your best friend that you are asking me to be near you? Or will his company bores you that you want my company?"she mocked prem.
Raghu:"Prem...Is my company is too boring for you?"he asked seriously for which Prem glared Nisha like"I'll see your end today" and nisha laughed and left.

Prem and raghu had chatted for some time.

AR COMPUTERS

Indu took her seat at reception.After an boring hour she got a call.
Indu:"Hello this is"she is interrupted by caller.
Caller:"I want 1 chicken biriyani with 5 joints and 5 lollipups...and 5 kababs"
Indu:"Excuse me sir...This isn't a restuarant"
Caller:"Then why did you pick the call?"
Indu:"You have called wrong number.This is AR COMPUTERS company"
Caller:"Then why did you hear my order?"
Indu:"Sorry sir you started giving order before I complete my words"
Caller:"Then you have to stop me na"
Indu:"I did that sir.If not you would have still keep ordering"
Caller:"How dare you to talk like that?"
Indu:"Sorry sir but you are also not talking good.Any ways please check number before dialling.And have a nice day"she said and ended call.

After 10 minutes Indu got another call.

Indu:"Good moring this is"interrupted by caller.
Caller:"Hello my AC got repaired.Would you please send Technician to repair?"
Indu:"Sorry mam.This is AR COMPUTERS."
Caller:"Then what for us? Will you send technician or not?"
Indu:"Mam you might not heard well.This is AR COMPUTERS company"
Caller:"Arey how many times will you repeat that?"
Indu understood that the caller is illiterate.
Indu:"Madam...this isn't company which repairs air conditioners or any other things...You have called to wrong number"
Caller:"If you wont repair then what will your company do?"
Indu:"We develop software programs and create new apps which you daily use at mobiles or laptops"
Caller:"What? What are you saying? I cant understand"
Indu:"Mam...please dial number to whom you want to talk and call that number.This is a wrong number.Have a nice day"she said and ended the call.

Arjun is observing whats happening through CC TV camera and was enjoying.

GOOGLE

Prem called Nisha's number.But nisha didn't pick her phone as she was busy in looking at employees records and her mobile was in silent mode.
Raghu:"Prem I'll send nisha here...you wait here"he said and left.
Nisha came there.
Prem:"Why aren't you picking up the call?"
Nisha:"When did you call?"
Prem:"I was calling since past 5 minutes.Check your moblie"
Nisha checked her mobile but her call history was nill.She then remembered that she isn't real nisha and she dont have her mobile.
Nisha:"Oh yes...Pardon me...I was busy with work prem"
Prem:"ok ok...Hey from the time I saw you there is one thing I want to say and was hardly controlling to say it quickly"
Nisha:"Oh...what's that?"
Prem:"I think something is going on between Raj and Anjali"
Nisha:"Huh...now who is raj and anjali?"she thought.
"Oh...why you feel like that?"
Prem:"Because...every day your bhayya is coming to our home saying he needs to talk with my dad about business matters.When anjali comes to HALL he and anjali are staring at each other and forgetting this world."
Nisha:"Aww...isn't that romantic!!!"she exclaimed.
Prem:"Huh...what do you feel nisha?"
Nisha:"LOVE"
Prem:"What?"
Nisha:"I feel they are in love with each other"
Prem:"Seriously...LOVE??? Your brother and my sister??? IN LOVE"
Indu remembered that she heard that Nisha had a brother named RAJ amd prem has a sister named ANJALI.
Nisha:"Yes what happens if my bro and your sis loves? Is that any wrong thing?"
Prem:"No but do you believe this LOVE?"
Nisha:"Oyyy what are you asking? ANd whom are you asking that do u believe in love?"
Prem:"You only"
Nisha:"Sooo funny...Yes I believe in LOVE than any one in this world"
Prem:"Ohhh...Ok then tell me what is LOVE..."

Nisha:"LOVE...It's a magical feeling...It joins two  hearts...and makes their heart beat same...it joins two souls that are made for each other at heaven...it makes us to live for each other...it gives strngth for us when we are in troubles...it gives us a lot of happiness..."she said dreamily while Prem is staring at her and carefully listening her words.

Prem:"Wow..."he exclaimed and clapped.
"Nisha...You are not Nisha..."he said for which Indu got shocked.
Nisha:"What? I'm Nisha...why are you saying like that?"
Prem:"You have become Love Mataji...I never heard you talking about LOVE...Now that you were saying I was surprised"
Nisha:"Ohhh...that was just like that...I dont think we got occasion to talk about LOVE before"
Prem:"Yup...you were right"
Nisha:"So...what do you feel about LOVE?"

Prem:"LOVE...an unknown great feeling which cant be exactly defined...It unites two people with a special BOND and makes them live happy together...Thats it I don't know how to define love exactly...!!! After all I'm not a LOVE MATA like you"

Nisha:"Ok ok ok..."she said and both laughed.

AFTERNOON

Indu was getting all wrong calls that day which irritated her the most.Now it's lunch time.She was about to leave reception but just then a well dressed man came near reception.
Indu:"Good afternoon Sir.How may I help you?"
Man:"Hmmm...I want to talk with owner of your company"
Indu:"Do you have appointment sir?"
Man:"No...but he knows me well."
Indu:"Sorry sir.I can't let you in with out appointment"
Man:"How dare you? I was saying na...I'm well known for him"
Indu:"But sir please understand...It was a strict order here that without appointment I cant allow anyone."
Man:"Ok then I'll call your boss and make you let me inside."he said and dialled a number.
Indu:"Hello sir."
"Miss Sheela Why aren't you allowing Mr.Suri inside?"
Indu:"Sorry sir...This is Indu Kumari Thakur.Not Sheela"
"What? But our receptionist name is Sheela not Indu.Where are you talking from"
Indu:"AR COMPUTERS"
"Oh shit...Ours is AQ COMPUTERS...would you please return phone to Mr.Suri?"
Indu:"Yes sir"she handed phone to him.
Mr.Suri after talking with other person at call he left without even apologizing which Irked Indu.

And the time for lunch break has completed by time she was about to go to canteen.
Indu:"OMG...I'm hungry...now how will I be without eating anything? Rats are doing disco dance in my stomach"she sighed.
Arjun saw Indu's expressions and laughed.
Arjun:"Looks like Ms.THAKUR is hungry...Poor girl...now she should do work with empty stomach..."he said and laughed.

Just then Naina entered into office.

Indu saw a lady entering into office and walking towards cabin.
Indu:"Excuse me madam..."she called and Naina went towards reception.
Naina:"Yes..."
Indu:"May I know who you are and whom you want to meet?"
Arjun who is watching this at CC TV was getting anger.
Naina:"I want to meet MR.Arjun Singh Raichand.This is Naina Singh Raichand" Indu didn't hear nainas full words and asked.
Indu:" Do you have appointment madam?"
Naina:"Oops no...But I have to meet him.Is there any other way?"she asked nervously.
Indu:"Ok madam...I'll call Sir now and ask if he allows you to meet him.Please wait a minute mam"
Naina:"It's ok"she said and smiled.
Indu called Arjun and he lifted the call.
Arjun:"What the hell? Why aren't you still allowing my sister to come to my cabin? Who the hell are you to stop her?"he yelled at phone for which Indu's ears got pain and she pulled the receiver away from ears.
Indu:"Sir when did I stop your sister?"she asked and looked infront at lady who's standing.
Arjun:"The lady who's standing infront of your so called eyes is my sister dammit...Now send her to my cabin immediately"he yelled and ended the call.
Indu:"Oh no...I apologise mam...I didn't know that you are sister of ASR sir."
Naina:"It's ok"she said and left to Arjun cabin.

Arjun:"Di...u here?"
Naina:"Yes...How are you chotey?"
Arjun:"Its arjun diii"
Naina:"Ok Arjun chotey"
Arjun:"I'm fine...How are you all?"
Naina:"You will get to know evening"
Arjun:"Why?"
Naina:"Me dad rohan and mom came to delhi as mom already started missing you.."
Arjun:"Why didn't you inform me before?"
Naina:"Wanted o surprise you"
Arjun:"What the?"
Naina:"Ok I came here to inform you that there is no hurry to come home early as we are going to attend a function here and we'll be late at home.So you go home after you finish your office work"
"It's getting late for me...Between did u have your lunch chotey?"
Arjun:"Ha di"
Naina:"Good...I'll catch u at evening.Bye"she said and left.

Arjun called Indu and said her to come to cabin.

Naina met Krishna and rahul.

Krishna:"Hello di...How are you?"
Naina:"Ha...I'm fine...How are you both?"
krishna:"How do you think we'll be near your khadoos brother?"
Rahul:"shut up krishna"
They saw Indu running towards arjun cabin.Krishna and rahul got tensed seeing her going hurriedly.
Naina:"Why are you both looking at her like that?"
krishna narrated whole story.
Naina:"oh...so today her work is at reception...and she's new here...That's why she dont know me"
Rahul:Yes di...Now dont know what Arjun will do to her.I think he might have keep an eye on how she's working and would have get angry as she stopped you at reception"
Naina:"Yes...ummm I think now she needs my help"she said
krishna:"Yes di...please help induji...'he said making a puppy face.

Indu:"May I come in sir?"
Arjun:"Come in..."
"What the hell was that Miss.Thakur? How dare you to stop my sister at reception?"
Indu:"I apologise sir...I don't know about your family"
Arjun:"You have to know dammit"he yelled.
Indu:"Sir but I'm new to this office and this is my first day...How will I know? and I'm hired for software engineer job which doesn't need to check your family details"she said polietly.
Arjun:"How dare you to talk with me like that?"he yelled and was about to say something while naina interrupted.
Naina:"She is right Arjun..."
Arjun:"Di...you here again?"
Naina:"Vo...I forgot to inform you something so came back and found you shouting at her.She isn't at fault.She is new to office and how will she know that I'm your sister? And whats this Arjun? When she is hired for one job then why is she doing other job?"
Arjun:"Di...You don't know about this and it would be better if you stay away from this matter"
Naina:"Oh arjun...is this the way you talk with your di? After coming to banglore did you leave your manners?"
Arjun:"Sorry di"
Naina:"You should say sorry to Indu...see how she's shivering with fear.Dont know where you got this attitude.Didn't you see how dad behaves with employees? You better remember dad's way of working and behaving with employees arjun.Any ways I'll talk to you at home at evening.Now leave this girl and you better apologize for your behaviour"she said for which arjun glared at Indu.
"Now why are you glaring at her? Stop threatening her with looks and apologize"she said.
Outside krishna and rahul are shivering with fear.
krishna:"God whats happening here?"
Rahul:"Can't you see?"

Arjun:"Di...It's getting late for you...you go...I'll apologise her"
Naina:"Oh yes...I forgot...Bye..."
"Indu...don't worry he wont shout at you know"
Indu:"Thank u mam"she said and smiled.
Naina:"It's ok.Take care"she said and left.

Arjun:"Miss.Thakur leave this office right now."
Indu:"But sir what did I do?"
Arjun:"Huh say me one thing who's boss here? You or me?"he yelled.
Indu:"You sir"she said
Arjun:"Then I think you are supposed to obey my orders"
Indu:"Yes sir"
Arjun:"Then GET OUT"he yelled for which she frightened.

"You'll get other work tomorrow.For today this is enough"

How is update guys?

MAXIMUM I'LL CLEAR YOUR CONFUSIONS BY NEXT UPDATE...!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS WAIT TILL STORY GETS UNFOLD..!!!

Please hit like and comment...!!!

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 7 years ago
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's an excellent update
Just love it yaar
Brilliant work again
Thanks for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow brilliant update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
nice update
poor indu (sorry nisha) is facing Arjuns prank
haha but his fun backfired when his di came n berated him for yelling at indu
now again hes back to angry young man
as for nisha (indu) so far shes ok just trying to keep up with happenings
cant wait to see what happens next
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story  and i really like your characters 

ASRlover13 thumbnail
phir se i'm not first..!! huhh!!😭😭😭 *pouts*
how come these readers of urs are this much fast??? huhh!!

about the update..whohoo!!  arnav yelling at indu i was laughing on the whole update just like my arnavji..πŸ˜†

par still my arnavji have no doubts..duffer duffer..!! angel my darling my pyaari di..i'm ur sh hey na??? just tell me one thing will  arjun love nishu or indu???  i'm damn confused yaarπŸ˜•..poor me..!! no one will help me including u ms.writer..😭 

hahaha rats doing disco dance πŸ€£ i was like this last night when my mom doesn't gave me anything..!! *pouts* 

poor indu how long she have to tolerate this????...i even pity for nisha too..(don't worry darlingss i'll talk to my angel and will sooon clear this mess..pinky promise πŸ˜‰)

what the..!! this is  very small update...!! angel ki bacchi..show some mercy..!! i want to know who is arjun's pair..!! plsss pretty plsss darling..!! 

love u angel..!! 
hugs,
sh
Edited by ASRlover13 - 7 years ago