NEW FF- DREAM LIFE!!![CHAPTER-10 UPDATED{Page-49}]

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

COPYRIGHT(C)ipkkndkasr   

Disclaimer:

The concept and scenes of this story are completely my creations and belong to me.All of my work has been copyrighted by the copyright law and cannot be reproduced or even POST on any public site[fb,blog etc]or other forums without my written permission.

Do not steal my work for any personal or commercial usage without my permission.I donot permit any one to change the names of characters of my writings to replace them with other soaps actors in their stories or any where else.

Respect the hard work of writers and stop Plagiarism!!!

😳😳😳DREAM LIFE!!! 

PROLOGUE:

Nisha is daughter of one of the top most richest person's in the world.Her father own's a palace.She live's in that palace along with her parents.
She never used her dad's name or fame for any purpose.She love to do friendship.In friendship or any other matter's she doesn't care about status.She respects people not money.
According
 to her "Money isn't everything in life".She isn't selfish and proudy.
She hates doing over makeup.She doesn't like wearing heavy dresses and heavy jwellery.She doesn't like to attend grand parties.She feels uncomfortable there.

She likes to dress and makeup simply.She likes to live a simple life.She love's simplicity.She want's to live an independent life.She love's freedom.She want to live in a place where there will be more importance to people rather than money.
This is her dream life...

Indu is from middle class family.She has many dreams.She live's in a house along with her parents.She never had costly dresses or heavy jwellery.She had simple dresses  and jwellery.She love's to do friendship.She love's kids.She is a crazy girl.She is kind but not sensitive.She can handle any problem by herself.She is honest girl.
According to her "Money is everything".She respects both money and people.
She isn't proud or selfish.She is living a simple life.

She love's to be rich.She likes to wear costly dresses and heavy jwellery.She love's to live grandly.She love's to attend grand parties.She want's to enjoy her life as she wish.She want's to live in a palace.
This is her dream life...

NISHA AND INDU believe TRUE LOVE... They even dream about their prince charm's...  😆  

Nisha and Indu'S physical appearance is similar.They both look Alike!!!⭐️

Will EVER Nisha and Indu able to live their dream life???

Will they both find their true LOVE??? ❤️

If yes then how??? 😳

will destiny fulfill their dreams???  

Wanted to know more???? 😛

To know more then follow this story... 🥳

BUDDY ME FOR PM'S

Guys...How is this prologue???
Do you like this STORY???
Should I continue this story???

Please let me know your opinions...by commenting or by pm's.
Suggestions are always welcome...

Please hit like button if you like the prologue...

BUDDY ME FOR PM'S 

CHARACTER SKETCH : SCROLL DOWN

INDEX : SCROLL DOWN
Edited by ipkkndkasr - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH :

NISHA IRANI: Same as in the PROLOGUE...and...
She is 22 years of age.She lives at DELHI.She isn't interested in Fashion Designing.She wanted to be traditional.She is interested in computers.

INDU KUMARI THAKUR:  Same as in the PROLOGUE...and...She lives at HYDERABAD.She likes Fashion Designing.She is both traditional and Fashion girl.

ARJUN SINGH RAICHAND:   Popularly known as ASR. He is 25 years of age.He used to help his father in business.He has recently started running a software company called AR COMPUTERS.
He lives at HYDERABAD.He is the most handsome,attractive,short-tempered,intelligent and workaholic person.He loves his family a lot.He hates girls.

PREM SHARMA: He is 25 years of age.He helps his father in business.He has completed his studies at abroad and recently returned to INDIA.
He is handsome,good-looking,cute and intelligent person.He loves to do friendship.He helps poor people.

SANJAY IRANI: Father of Nisha.He runs many businessess.He is one of the top most richest person in the world.He has good name and fame in society.He owns a palace.He is a kind person.

MADHAVI IRANI: Mother of Nisha.She is a house wife.She loves her children a lot.

RAJ IRANI: Elder son of Sanjay and Madhavi.Brother of Nisha.Handsome,cool and intelligent guy.Helps his father in business.He loves his sister a lot.

ASHOK KUMAR: Brother of Madhavi.Selfish person.He stays with his family in that palace.He works as manager in one company of Sanjay.

SANDHYA: Wife of Ashok.She is very kind and innocent.She is house wife.

AVINASH: Son of Ashok and Shyamala.Selfish and cunning person.He works at Sanjay's company where his father works.

SURAJ THAKUR: Father of Indu. He runs a sweet shop named THAKUR SWEET SHOP at HYDERABAD.His sweets were famous at Hyderabad.His native place is MADHYA PRADESH and settled at HYDERABAD.
He got profit by that shop and newly started to run a clothes shop called INDIAN TRADITIONAL COLLECTIONS.He owns a house named THAKUR NIVAS.

SHRUTHI THAKUR: Mother of Indu. She helps her husband in running the sweet shop.She loves and takes care of her children.

PAVANI THAKUR: Elder sister of Indu.She has completed her education and helps his father in running the clothes shop.She loves her family a lot.She is a traditional girl.
She is pretty and innocent girl.

MAHESH SHARMA: Father of Prem Sharma.He is also one of the top most richest person in the world.He has many businesses.He is the business partner of SANJAY IRANI.

He is a nice person.He helps the poor.He has good name and fame in society.He loves his family a lot.He runs an orphan home called SHANTI ORPHAN HOME.

PARIDHI SHARMA: Mother of Prem sharma.she helps her husband in business.She will give many suggestions to his husband whenever he want in any matter.She is a kind women.

ANJALI SHARMA: Daughter of Mahesh and Paridhi.She is a cute,innocent and beautiful girl.She likes simplicity.

YASHVARDHAN SINGH RAICHAND: Father of Arjun. He runs many businesses across the country.He lives at Hyderabad.His native place is NEW DELHI but settled at HYDERABAD.He is one of the top most richest person.He has good name and fame in society.

NANDINI SINGH RAICHAND: Mother of Arjun.She is house wife.She is well educated.She helps the poor people.She has good name in society.She loves her children a lot.

NAINA SINGH RAICHAND: Daughter of Yash and Nandini.She is 27 years of age.She is the heart of the family.She is pretty,kind,intelligent and innocent girl.
She has completed her education and is helping her father in his business.

ROHAN SINGH RAICHAND: Son of Yash and Nandini.Younger brother of Arjun.He is 22 years of age.He is handsome,good looking,crazy,naughty and intelligent guy.
He likes to play cricket.He loves his family a lot.He loves his elder sister and brother.

SHYAMALA SINGH  RAICHAND: Mother of Yashvardhan.Grand mother of Arjun.She takes care of her family.Elder person in that family.

PRAKASH RAJ: Business rival of Yashvardhan.He is the most selfish and cunning person.

SANJEEV DEV: Business rival of Sanjay and Mahesh.He is evil,angry and malevolent person.

POOJA: Friend of Indu.She likes to be fashion.She is a rich girl.She likes to be called poo.

HEMA: Best Friend of Indu.A simple and middle class girl.Indu and hema are neighbours.

ABHISHEK: COLLEGEMATE and friend of Indu.He is a nice guy.He doesn't misbehave with any one.He loves his family and friends.
He will do any thing for his family and friends.

VARUN: Friend and collegemate of Indu.He is a rich guy.

SWETHA: Friend of Indu.

Indu,Pooja,Hema,Abhishek,Varun and Swetha are best friends and collegemates.

KRISHNA: Friend of Arjun.He likes to be called Krish. He works at AR COMPUTERS.

RAHUL: Friend and Well wisher of Arjun.He works as PA for Arjun.

NATASHA: Friend of Arjun.She is a rich,proudy and selfish girl.

DURGA: Best Friend of Nisha.She is a rich girl.She is kind and innocent girl.

SHREYA: Friend of Nisha.

RAGHU: Best Friend of Prem in INDIA.He is rich guy.

TO BE ADDED...

BUDDY ME FOR THE PM'S 

Hope you guys liked the character sketch😊

Press like button and please do leave your valuable comments.😳

It really means a lot to me😉

⭐️Your comments and likes will really encourage me for writing the best story⭐️

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 8 years ago
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Index:

CHAPTER-1:   CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-2: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-3: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-4:  CLICK HERE!!!

CHAPTER-5: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-6: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-7: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-8: CLICK HERE

CHAPTER-9 :  PG-46

CHAPTER-10:  PG-49
Edited by ipkkndkasr - 7 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing prologue loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
0913155 thumbnail
I love it😉😛 plz continue soon 😉new concept 😳 thanks for PM 😛 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story gayu 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting story 
eagerly waiting for the update