Newsletter for week of 16th October!

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Poetry and Facts Corner

Sunday Morning

Joke
Corner
Click Here to read the poetry and facts by Naughty_n_nice and Ms. Bholi Bhali Want to know how does sneha3105 spend her Sunday. Click here Click here to read some jokes by Ms. Bholi Bhali
IF ki Taaza Khabar

Members around the forum are ready to celebrate Vijay's (admin of India-Forums) birthday on 23rd October! Want to know how we will make his 27th birthday special? Click here see!

Three new sections have been added to the India-Forums family: Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi in Sony ; Betiyaan Apni Yaa... Paraaya Dhan and  Saathii Re-Saat Kadam Saat Janam in Star One.

Three weeks of the Blessed month of Ramadan have passed in the Islamic Calender. We hope that you have been busy gathering  Allah's blessings. Do keep India -Forums and all of its members in your prayers. 

To celebrate this auspicious month, we have some great activities for our members. Here they are:

• Discuss your experience of your the very 1st day of Ramadan. When did you keep your 1st ever roza? How hard it was to do so. Share your experiences here.
  • Do you have any specific meals planned for Sehri and Iftari. If yes, s hare your wonderful menus and find out what others have for Sehri/Iftari  here!
  • Did you want to know what fasting was all about? What do the terms "sehri" and"iftari" really mean? To find out, play the religious game!
  • A re you a Mehendi professional? Do you like applying it on others or just experiment on your own hands? Are you looking for new designs for the occasion of Eid? Check out the amazing mehendi designs contributed by our members and share your own!

Besides the festive celebrations, there is one more happy occasion on IF and that is evident through the welcome posts put up by members in almost every section welcoming their new (Cool)Viewbies,Coolbies,Videobies,and Moderators. To see who is your new updater, Viewbie or Moderator of your favorite section click here.

Wedding bells are ringing on Nach Baylie 2! Starting on October 16, 2006 join the wedding celebrations as Nach Baliye 2 enters its 4 th week. Apparently the hosts for the Wedding Theme are Amit Sadh and Neeru Bajwa. Now, won't that be exciting?

Nach Baliye 1 v/s 2. Which couples from Nach Baliye 1 and 2 as a duo couple rock? Poonam and Manish & Narayni and Gaurav or is it Maninee and Mihir & Gouri and Yash or some other duo? See for yourself in this unique pole.

"Shiv or Gauri? Who is to have an affair?""As we all know that this serial is going to deal with 'Extra Martial affairs' so who do u think is gonna have one?Will Shiv have one with his girlfriend: ipshagun? or Will Gauri fall for the cute and mature Anupam? "

"Aamna, IF & DON" "Masalamarke Gossip Agency (MGA) is bringing out another interesting development from the India Forum which has been generating lot of heat in the festive season. The agency came to know from reliable sources of a recent incident on 'how TV serials increasingly affecting day to day affairs of general public'. The impact was so huge that some of the members are losing sleep over the issue."  To read more, and discuss click here.

Are you ready to see Preity, Salman and Akshay in the much awaited Jaan-E-Maan? The movie releases on October 20th. "What are your thoughts on the story line? Who can't you wait to see in this movie, Preity, Akshay or Salman?" Discuss this and much more here.

Arre Deewano, Mujhe pehchano, kahaan se aaya, main hoon kaun? Pehchaan liya, na? Farhan Aktar's much talked about movie Don-The Chase Begins releases this Friday alongside Jaan-E-Man. Are you excited to see the movie? We are sure you must be very excited! The chase for Don is also begining at India-Forums! Chase of what/who? The chase of India-Forum's Offical Don. And maybe even a Mrs.Don . Do you think you are IF's Don? Participate in the Don contest, and check whether you are. Your first task is to create a tagline for yourself  a.k.a Don. To read rules and who to PM click here

On October 16,2006 there will be a special interview  for Diwali Dhamaka! Well, it can't be somones birthday cause I said Diwali Dhamka ..What/Who can it be? Its Rajeev Khandelwal coming to India-Forums on that special day! To read more click here!

So what are you waiting for? Register and jump into the world of fun only at India-Forums

Tellydom Tidbits

Kaajjal - Saabki Aankhon Mein Basi: The show has just started, and we see Kaajjal as a bubbly, sweet girl. Some problems occur in a school with her father, and then Kaajjal gets to meet Dev, a rude character. They both don't like each other, and because of Dev's ego, Kaajjal slaps him in the end to teach him a lesson.

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan: Saraswati is getting married to a ladka there, and the three sisters aren't very happy. Yuvraj enters into the story, and seems like a nice person, but Menaka does not want Savitri to help him in anyway. When preparations are being made for Saraswati's birthday, Suryakant gets upset. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: If you were to be an Admin at India-Forums for one whole day, what would you do?

ddddd : Haila! If I was an Admin at IF, personally I wouldn't know where to start. I'm sure you'll all agree that IF is already a spectacular place. But if I was an Admin for one day, the one major thing I would do is make an IF messenger so all IF friends can have chats and lots of masti together! Kaisa laga mera idea?  But apart from that I have no idea what I would do. IF is already TOO GOOD! (And after making the chat, I think I would sit back and relax, feeling proud of my one day's work!)

queenkumar: If I was made Admin of India forums for one day, I would just like to see how the thing really operates on its own. One day won't make that much of a difference, I would just sit back and enjoy all the rights I would have. India-Forums is a great place and it is run just fine with highly qualified and intelligent people; therefore, I would not need to do anything.

koenigbobo: First of all, I would remove all fake IDs from IF! Then I would spam everywhere on IF to complete my 100,000 posts! Then I would flirt with all viewbies and mod gals!

Ammmu:  Well, first of all, I would make all the GMs, Global Massis (Bhaskar Bhai not included in "Massi" title), the CMs will be Buas/Chachis, and Admins Vijay Babuji and Sree Mummyji.  And I would give every Dev Team Member a BIG reward for all the hard work they do. And for the members? Perhaps a contest on "Who is the King and Queen of IF?"

Newsletter Team

I-F ki taaza khabbar and Fan Fiction: DesiChocolate
Tellydom Tidbits: Viewbies/ Coolbies/ Moderators
Chatpata Corner :- Esti
Poetry Corner:- Naughty_n_nice
I-F ki Voice : Virgo_Stars
One Sunday Morning :- sneha3105 , sweet_kp
Jokes :- Ms. Bholi Bhali
Editing Team: T., s.priya
Layout and presentation :- Cuteluv, Nisha, Tumhari_Khushi

From the Editors Desk:-

Based on your feedback, we have been bringing changes to our layout, adding new coloumns like Activities of India Forums,  Puzzles Corner this week, Facts Corner etc.  How do you like them? Please do drop in your feedback to us at [email protected].  If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Poetry, Shers, Shayari, Ghazals, Nazms, we would love to read your creations and publish your creations in our newsletter.  Please do share a few of your creative writings with us and send us your entry at [email protected].

Friends, Apples Basket and Kruts Kweries are on a small season break.  Meantime, if you have any more suggestions for any new coloumns, do drop in a line at [email protected] .

We should also be starting a Music Corner soon.  So stay tuned to the newsletter, as we bring you more than just a plate full

< code="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
https://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Member of the Week
Banner Contest
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy the puzzles of India-Forums and check the winners of last week puzzle.
Chatpata Corner
Click here to Try Diwali Delights at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
JANTA JANARDAN
Hear what our members had to say about our October 10th Newsletter from last week:
its so good to see the this newletter with a wonderful layout and its very consistent. i would like to be honest, i never used to read the newsletter b'coz it had like lots of info written in it. but now, just b'coz of the layout, i read it! its interesting to read now! i would really like to thank u ppl for this wonderful new avatar.
love
-- del_geo

Editor's Note:
Thanks del_geo. 
We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your feedback every week.

The newsletter was perfectI loved everything about this newsletter.. .the colour combination, layout, etc.....
It looks so much better with the title and contact info at the top...yayyyyyyyy. Dhamal jodies banner at the top lookz gr88......... jokes were halarious...... good job Ms. BB
Newsletter team did an awesome job this week
The puzzle games are too easy though.... can we have something more challenging.
In IF ki Taza Khabar, can we include one or two interesting topics from members lounge and chat clubs
--Kimi_dost

Editor's Note:
Thanks Kimi Dost,
we will work on the puzzles as you suggested.  Interesting topics from ML and Chat Clubs is a good idea.
If you find any good topic, which is worthy of being published in the newsletter, feel free to send an email to [email protected].  We will include it with a credit to the author and you.

Omg, Ms.BholiBhali ji! Hats off to you! That's exactly the fun of a joke.... Hit-you-in-the-face sarcasm, and plain illiteracy!
I loved the MOTW, Radio and Banner contest Banners!!! Keep it up...
What happened to Krut's ridiculous cracks?
--Naughty_n_nice

Editor's Note:
Kruts Kweries is also on a short seasons break and will return soon.  Thank you for your positive feedback on the newsletter.

Don't forget to send us your comments and feedback! We would love to tell the world what you thought about our work. Email us at [email protected]
Join the Fan Club
Advertisement
Editors Desk
We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at [email protected] and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.

Archived Newsletters | Unsubscribe
Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tfs,

koenigbobo: First of all, I would remove all fake IDs from IF! Then I would spam everywhere on IF to complete my 100,000 posts! Then I would flirt with all viewbies and mod gals!

whats all this sameer?😭🤢😆

Edited by tara - 17 years ago
diyafah thumbnail
wow!amaizing newsletter!!! 👏 👏
Pachu.P thumbnail
Awesome Newsletter Guys!

I loved the Jokes Corner!..it was hillarious! Great job Ms.BB👏
~~RaZ~~ thumbnail
lol

sam cracked me up 😆 😆
ammmu thumbnail
That's great 😃 😳 i lubed it !Wonderful job, everyone..!! 👏 👏
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee newsletter...keep up the g00d workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 👏 👏 👏
ammmu thumbnail
Oh no, i just realised... nainu you post my post there yaar 😆 😆 About being an Admin for one day !
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
gud job yall this iz tite 😛
dat IF ki voice section iz da bombbbbb 😛 😆
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awshummm newletterr! 👏 😆 😃