Aamna, IF & DON:The Connectivity

musicbug thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Masalamarke Gossip Agency (MGA) is bringing out another interesting development from the India Forum which has been generating lot of heat in the festive season. The agency came to know from reliable sources of a recent incident on 'how TV serials increasingly affecting day to day affairs of general public'. The impact was so huge that some of the members are losing sleep over the issue.

The series of deewanapan incidents cropped up regarding Aamna Shariff, the character Kashish from Kahin to Hoga. The glamour girl impressed Bhaskar by her sheer elegance and beauty. Bhaskar was so moved by this girl that he has put her picture in his AV/Siggy. Adi, another member of the forum who is regarded as the universal brother of all the female members of IF, had seen the photoghaph and quickly became Bhaskar's competitor. The sequence does not end here, Abhi (id:livingforce), mouth-speak (moh bola) brother of Adi came into the battle field and claimed his admiration towards her. These three persons had been exchanging thoughts, arguments and counter comments on Aamna issue in the public and privately.

Recently this issue been taken by a group of female members who actually wanted Aamna and Rajeev Khandewal together. They formed a gang called DON and declared war with RR gang headed by Bhaskar. Officially white flag has been shown but unofficially the war is still going on. Saara and Barnalidi are the other main members of the Don camp. Interestingly Adi who was seen as a Bhaskar competitor has supported RR gang after dumping all misunderstanding regarding Aamna. In the end a MOTW compelled Bhaskar to accept Aamna as his sister and to agree to Kanyadaan Aamna to Rajeev.

Such development leads to panic in Farhan Akhtar, who is about to release his remake film DON. Speaking to the correspondent Akhtar said, "The fiasco at the IF is creating concerns for the forthcoming films as DON gang getting publicity beyond my film. It may create a revenue loss to this film. If things become out of control I may have to take help of the court." Responding to a question on why remake of Don, Mr. Akhtar said, "Look my surname resembles a Cricket player, so he is getting much more benefit from my name. Remaking a film is much easier than making a new film, you get a readymade story, song and lyrics, only you have to decide on the star cast and new location. I always go for different stars in different films. See I made DCH with Amir; Lakhya with Hritik and who left only Shahrukh, so it became very easy for me to choose SRK. Music in DON is also readymade just changed a bit to go with the new generation taste. Please do not termed it as remix, as the MDs are reputed enough to be blamed."

Ketka Kapoor is reported not to be very happy with IF development. When contacted she refused to talk in length with the correspondent, she said, " TRP raising is my self made right. Somebody else is trying my steps in TRP raising in reality shows. I do not want to take anybody's name. Look at my all saas-bahu serials, they are so successful, even I myself forget when have I started them and what was the initial story." The correspondent could catch hold of a Ketka's associate and asked about Ketka's response. She requested the correspondent not to reveal her identity and told, " Maam was little bit upset as she has not able to find a new person in replacing Mihir in Kabhi saas… fame. She is not very happy with the script writers also as they have demanded more for extending the episodes more than stated contract. They alleged that Maam is making 5 episodes out of one episode's script, but paying them for only one episode. The background music provider is also threatened to leave the show as he is saying that some of the episodes only run on background music and camera zooming. Above all the IF development which is causing her sleep disturbances."

It will be interesting to see how remake of DON fares at the box office. Diwali is coming so as Champion Trophy Cricket final round.

(A MGA report)

Link to MGA previous story

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/417993

Edited by musicbug - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
😆

Amazing report Pranjal 👏

IF waalon ne Farhan aur Ekta dono ki neend uda li 😉 Arre wah 😛
advil thumbnail

😆

Pranjal...kya story hain...Farham akhtar se lekar,Kekta and us too....

😆

rockymeranaam thumbnail
That was funny 😆 😆

Can anyone tell me what is RR gang stands for??

Edited by rockymeranaam - 17 years ago
musicbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_0112

😆

Pranjal...kya story hain...Farham akhtar se lekar,Kekta and us too....

😆

Kya karo yaar Shady nahi hai iis liyee dimag me jyada jor pod hara hai.😉😆😆

greatmaratha thumbnail
👏

You should seriously do this for a profession.

Will you join the IF newsletter/ IF newsroom?
rockymeranaam thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

👏

I agree with you, the guy has flair for writing 👏
musicbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

👏

Priya I would love to, but not sure about how much I will be able to devote.

kabhi_21 thumbnail
😆

what a story MGA zindabad 👏 👏 👏

😆
musicbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

😆

what a story MGA zindabad 👏 👏 👏

😆

Thanks Abhi.

Zindabad mat bolo Bhaskar abhi bhi aya nahi hai.