How was the Experience...1st Roza?

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

How was your FIRST Roza of this Ramadhan and Your FIRST EVER Fast?

How was the experience and how did your day go? Were you tired and kept praying for the day to end and Maghrib Adhan/Prayers?πŸ˜‰

Were You Happy that FINALLY you can start fasting?πŸ˜›

Share your expereinces here and let all of your fellow members know about your rozas?

Do you like fasting? Why and Why Not? (I can see lots of replies coming  "Because of Iftari"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

Also what time you like more, Iftari or Sehri? And Why?

I think I have asked you quite a lot of questions, so why not let you decide what other things you would like to share about Your Fasts and Fasting ExperiencesπŸ˜ƒ

Have Fun Expressing YOUR Views and SHARING with ALL of Us

Regards,

Pakistani Serials Forum (PSF) Development Team😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*maria* thumbnail
Well i think fasting this year is easier than last years...i donno why??

hahahah...ermmm i dont rele look forward to it but it brings one good thing i lose weightπŸ˜†hahahah which is a plus!

i sooo prefer iftari i hate gettiong up for sehri in teh moring!!i feel rele cold...nd i wen i do my wudu the water normally is freezing so i end up sneezing everywhere!!πŸ˜†

an annoying thing is wen im fasting in skool my friends r putting food in my face....nd r like "mmm yummy food"!!😑😑😑

When im fasting i try t keep myself occupied nd busy cos that keeps my head off food...nd the fact that im doing a roza!

so i think its good to keep busy!

i have been getting tired..in skool nd getting headaches...but i cope im a survivour!!!

apart form that my roza's r going great!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
How was the experience and how did your day go? Were you tired and kept praying for the day to end and Maghrib Adhan/Prayers?

I was really hungry when I did the first roza..becuz i was not use too..so yeaa

Were You Happy that FINALLY you can start fasting?

Yea...i was happyyyy

Share your expereinces here and let all of your fellow members know about your rozas?

I told my P.e teacher that i cant run...but he didnt listen..lol...so i need to run 2 miles 3 days a weekk...so yeaaa

Do you like fasting? Why and Why Not? (I can see lots of replies coming "Because of Iftari")

I do..sometimess...becuzz itz fun..lol

I like Iftari...becuz we need to wake up in the morning for sehri...and then after one hour we need to go to sch00L...in Iftari..u get g00d food to eatt...yummyyyyyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

CuteFairy91 thumbnail

It was great. I luv fasting.. πŸ˜†

How was the experience and how did your day go? Were you tired and kept praying for the day to end and Maghrib Adhan/Prayers?

The experience was great n my day went well.. Yup I did pray for da day to end... πŸ˜†

Yup I luv fasting..

I got so mad at my PE teacher as well just like Ayeshag cuz I told him da same thing n he is like okay but he didnt do nything abt it. πŸ˜•

Do you like fasting? Why and Why Not? (I can see lots of replies coming "Because of Iftari")

Yes I luv it... Cuz then its Eid πŸ˜›

Iftari cuz at Sehri time I am really tired n sleepy cuz I have skool 3 hours after.
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
salam the first ramadan will b good i prefer the iftari n i have sport n i am very tired yeacher don't care iftari i don't like a tall bcoz i want to sleep n after 1 or 2 hours i have to go school but now it's very good but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the iftariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 😊
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry not yeacher but teacher n not itari i don't like but sehri
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was good, since I was doing alot of things, I didn't really think about food for the whole day.It wasn't actually hard at all.

The experience was actually good. I was sort of worn out from prayers a little but its ok, once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier.

Yes, because when you fast you appreciate what you have around you, and what God has given you. We shouldn't take things for granted and that we should always thank Allah(SWT).

Well, Its hard to wake up in the mornings for sehri, and then go back to sleep, then wake up and go to work, or school..but you'll find out soon that fasting will come in handy for you.

I like fasting, it changes things in your life, you can set new goals during Ramadan to make yourself a better person, you want to rid of sins that you have committed and prepare to live the best. I also like it because it keeps your mind on track to get busy with unfinished business and one less worry-food.

Iftari, its alot more anticipating and something you wanna look forward to after a hard's days fast. Sehri is kinda hard when you're always tired like me.
hello621 thumbnail
ummm it was kinda hard b/c it was the first ... lol and i get hungry easily .. but then i got used to it =]

yess omg ii got sooo tierd -- i couldnt do my worrk till i broke my fast =/

lol yea cuz ii wanted to lose weight =D and i missed the feeeling of fasting

umm i think sehri b/c in iftari you eat alot of oily foods .. its like when you brake ur fast your not supposed to eat so much your supposed to eat like how you normally do .. and in sehri you jjust wake up and eat your breakfast which will support you for the day
deactivated thumbnail
btw scorpion amna haq is hot! mashallah! 😳
Mina1005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_masala

btw scorpion amna haq is hot! mashallah! 😳

What are you doing? This is for Ramadan discussion,Sahil. But that was kind of random and funny.πŸ˜†