Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am wondering how much this guy earns..He represents Mukesh Ambani, Tata, Vodafone, ITC & a host of other big shots๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg! Had no idea that he represents Voda and Ambani. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edit: Earlier it was Jaitley no? Edited by .krackjack. - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Victims should be given money as a fine. Not for giving freedom to rich culprits. What about the guy who lost his life?

It was an accident , he didn't killed that man intentionally ...To be honest I didnt expected it that he would be jailed ..Honestly I don't support salman in this case ...But he has done a lot of good work in the last 12 years and has helped thousands of people ...

Honestly I can't imagine 5 years of Bollywood without Salman ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bigDecs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

It was an accident , he didn't killed that man intentionally ...To be honest I didnt expected it that he would be jailed ..Honestly I don't support salman in this case ...But he has done a lot of good work in the last 12 years and has helped thousands of people ...

are you trolling or serious
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really would like to know what these people are honestly thinking, after the verdict...

1. Vivek Oberoi
2. Aishwarya Rai
3. Katrina Kaif
4. Ranbir Kapoor
5. John Abraham
Edited by NightReader - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Omg! Had no idea that he represents Voda and Ambani. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeah google says he represented Ambani in the Krishna Godavari Basin case & Vodafone in the tax dispute case..And sample this..He lost the case in the High Court & then filed an appeal, shifted his residence to London just to focus on this case & eventually managed to win at the Supreme Court ๐Ÿ˜ฒDamn it ๐Ÿ˜†
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Arnab dedicates few minutes of Newshour for celebs' tweets ๐Ÿ˜›
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

๐Ÿ˜’
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah google says he represented Ambani in the Krishna Godavari Basin case & Vodafone in the tax dispute case..And sample this..He lost the case in the High Court & then filed an appeal, shifted his residence to London just to focus on this case & eventually managed to win at the Supreme Court๐Ÿ˜ฒDamn it๐Ÿ˜†

@bold : Why am I not surprised. Regarding Voda , looks like my gk is at an all-time low...I thought Jaitley was representing Voda around 2012. I remember him speaking in favour of Voda during the tax-dispute controversy. There was a huge fight doing rounds on the news channels also. Roger, you are my new source of info...when it comes to these lawyers and their victories. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: JugniBolt

I just hope Arnab dedicates few minutes of Newshour for celebs' tweets ๐Ÿ˜›

newshour i thought prog name is noise hour ๐Ÿ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

He was drunk. He put others life in danger by driving after consuming alcohol. Would you want others to do that while you're driving or walking through streets?