S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
special edition of arnab at 7  😆
timesnow already questioning bail
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He just got bail ...Honestly the victims only wants compensation ..I think its better better to give the money ...I am sad that salman got jailed ..To be honest i didn't expected this 😒Edited by -Hadia- - 8 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah he has been under the Attorney General, then became the Solicitor General & has been appointed Amicus Curiae in several cases too..He knows his stuff..Very clever guy 😆

Lol why appoint such guys as Amicus curiae? He'll swing to the side that has money. 😆 
-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Or Rohan Joshi.

@Roger - Yeah probably, Salve is out for play. But his verdict is severe, would be hard to convince at the HC. Smart, Smart legal work by Salve. 

This will affect the sympathetic wave too.Or I hope so. 😆

Salve is Numero Uno of contemporary legal system ... lower court judge's IQ and sense are contrast to the Higher end Judges ... you never know ... it's just an accident case, lots of heavyweight criminals have looted this nation and sitting pretty by claiming a bail from High or Supreme court ! Amma, Mayawati, Mulayam, Lalu, Yeddy, Jagan, Raja, Marans, Konimojhi, Kalmadi the list will go on n on ...

expecting a bail on Friday but it will be black spot on our legal system  
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Lol, okay, cool,

As I mentioned earlier, one reason to hate, thousand reasons to love , each to own👍🏼

We all love salman that matters the most 😊
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah he has been under the Attorney General, then became the Solicitor General & has been appointed Amicus Curiae in several cases too..He knows his stuff..Very clever guy😆

Yes. As I said, Salman is in very safe hands. Honestly, I did guess they would go for either Salve or Jethmalani after moving to HC. Jethmalani is the defense lawyer for Jaya, isn't he? Lol.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Lol why appoint such guys as Amicus curiae? He'll swing to the side that has money. 😆 

Am wondering how much this guy earns..He represents Mukesh Ambani, Tata, Vodafone, ITC & a host of other big shots 😲😆
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

He just got bail ...Honestly the victims only wants compensation ..I think its better better to give the money ...I am sad that salman got jailed ..To be honest i didn't expected this 😒

Victims should be given money as a fine. Not for giving freedom to rich culprits. What about the guy who lost his life?  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wait he got full bail or 2 days bail?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Yes. As I said, Salman is in very safe hands. Honestly, I did guess they would go for either Salve or Jethmalani after moving to HC. Jethmalani is the defense lawyer for Jaya, isn't he? Lol.

Yup & Jethmalani's arguments were ridiculous..I was shocked that a guy of his caliber is talking such bullshit 😆 Lets hope Salve atleast does a better job 😆