Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update👏
thank you for the pm🤗
hope Sana trust Varun rather than the photos
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
end .. this aliya soon...

dont make... sana  week and hurt her...

make them strong...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting update.. Thanks for the pm
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant 
thanks for the pm 
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aliyaa is too much...
So cheap
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5 the truth
episode 9

At the restaurant Varun is sitting with his wife at the same table but the mind elsewhere..he was supposed had a nice time with her but remorse kills him.. he doesn't like to hide but the situation requires it... if he told her that Aliya kissed him what will she think.. he knows that she trusts him but the fact of being harassed by this person may destroy her.. she eats silent she doesn't know what to do she did not know why he was invited her to this restaurant  it is the first time she's dating him after their reunion ... she wonders if he has brought here to look at her eating or to tell her something  and he did not dare say ... she noticed his anguish ... she looks at him with tender woman's eyes and ask him

-: What you have Varun ... since you arrived  you seem thoughtful !! you have a problem?

-: euh no!! nothing Sana  don't worry ... he answers her by putting hishand on hers to reassure her

-: Can I ask you a question !! and you reponds sincerely

-: Of course ... he said  keeping his hand on hers ... asks what you want

-: Why you invited me to the restaurant?

-: To have a moment alone with you !! ... he takes her hand puts it on his own and then continues ... these last days were distressing and I thought you needed to relax a little

-: Why I feel then that you're not with me?

-: what do you mean ... wonders Varun

-: Since you arrived you seems away ... you did not say anything  and your mind floats

He looks at her thinking he is sorry  to hide this detail, but his objective is to preserve her from her own anger  and he did not tell her the truth

-: I was thinking about these months that have separated us  and how we will catch up

-: Are you sure  you hide nothing from me... preoccupied ... I feel that you did not tell me something

-: No... he said  with his charming smile and changes the thread ... tell me how you found the kids

-: Very well... she respends to him smiling  but still feels that something is wrong decided not to think about it and continuous... sohail claimed you

-: I will not come late this evening... he responds happy to this life

Varun  has decided to forget this story with Aliya he refuses such an incident strike his beautiful moment with the woman of his life and hope that aliya understoodand saved his happiness remains entrust ends the head to head with his wife ... they go recover their children and returned home  varun leaves his wife and children  and returned to his work in the evening after noon ... not later  he returns home with two gifts in hand one for his son  who warmly welcomes him as usual... a remote controlled car that sohail accepts very happy with this gift ... another gift for his wife he aproaches to her  and told her by love

-: this is for you

She takes the gift a small jewelry box  he offered her a wristlet that he holds  between his fingers and said  by keeping her wrist

-: Our wedding happened too fast when I put the ring in your finger I thought only one thing is to keep you and not lost you despite the circumstances and I have promised nothing to you... today I want to promise the fidelity

-: I believe in your loyalty Varun  I have no doubt ... Sana responds affected

-: I want you to live happy with me Sana  and that no incident will affect our love... he kisses her hand and continuous... I promise you the eternal love promise me to remain always by my side

-: I promise you ... she responds to him  suspecting a worry in the voice of her husband but she remains silent and waits

he approaches more to finish this moment with a kiss on the cheek but behind him  his son call him to play with him  he leaves his wife and goes to play with his son  glad of this beautiful little family he has  and he would not change it by none price  it's his happiness and his joy to live he wants it to last forever ... he spent a quiet night again in the arms of his wife to take the next day another day without stress  he goes to his work ensured that all day ofhis life will be like that

Sana spends her morning at home  looking after her children ... suddenly  she heard knocking at her door  she will open up ... a little boy  standing  gives her an envelope and goes

-: Wait who gave you this...she shout

The boy disappears... surprised and curious to seewhat there's in the envelope close the door while thinking of a misfortune  she can not prevent to say

"Why I feel that this envelope contains bad news" she refuses to opens it at the first time she puts it on the table looking from afar and think again "no I'll not open it I'll wait varun we will open it together "she keeps an eye onth at the envelope a long moment  then decided to open" I'll open it I can't wait varun may be it important "sana opens the envelope it contains photos a shock appear in her face it's a photos of her husband in his car with Aliya who kissed him... another who put her hands on his chest she did not think see that one day her husband with the woman who destroyed her life in such a position... the earth revolves around her ..she has stopped thinking some second ...these photos say all for her ... and a flashes back passes before her eyes and resumed her thoughts

Aliya who rang at her house door one year ago and varun who spoke to her with a low voice she thought that day that there was arelationship between them but she said nothing and forgot this story ... in the party of Hira and Lalit  when she surprised Aliya in the arms of her husband she believed when he said that it is she who threw herself in him ... and yesterday when he arrived late at the restaurant he was upsets as if he was hiding something and these photos which give her doubts now... these pictures are from yesterday  she remembers how varun was dressed and she includes his attitude at the restaurant ... she does not doubt of varun she wants to understand everything  and starts talking to herself

" what means all this ... sana think ... and what is these photos no varun does not do this ... it must be another trap of Aliya ... I understand why varun was very anxious yesterday he hid this incidenthe.. he was dressed as in this photo I'm sure that Aliya had trapped him and he didn't want to say anything ... poor varun he did not want to hurt me he knew if I learned what she had done with him I will not  supported it he kept it for him for protect my feelings "

Sana has found her way she understood that Aliya has decided to not stop her temptation with Varun  and wants even to let believe that he is infidel and he deceives her but Sana  believes in him  these photos means nothing  to her  she  looks  once again these photos and she sees clear.. it's Aliya who kissed Varun and he did nothing  but she is afraid... she is afraid for Varun.. yesterday she felt him uncomfortable  and thinks Aliya harasses him and he does not want to tell her anything  she understood why he had this attitude in the restaurant

After all these reflections Sana has not a doubt of the sincerity of her husband and decided to save her marriage  she wants to show her husband that she trusted him  and that they must face together this problem until that Aliya stops to go after Varun... she prepared lunch puts her children in the bed and awaits the return of her husband

At lunch Varun goes home to eat with his wife he rings at the door Sana opens the door smiling  he looks at her he likes this welcome and he thinks

"Why sana is happy today ... he smiles too  and keep thinking ... that's how I love her  I hope to have every day this welcome

-: Why that beautiful smile ... he asks ... you have a good news

-: come in ... she said without answering his question... go wash up and come eat

Varun enters the bathroom  washes his hands and returns near his wife and found a nice table waiting for him and before sitting he approaches her he puts his hands on her hip  and asks again

-: What do you want to prove ... he moves his head and kissed her cheek

-: that You are mine and I am yours and no one and nothing can separate us

-: Why do you say that Sana if you are talking  about what did Aliya the other day I promise you  it will not affect anythingin our love

Sana kisses her husband  she does not want to tell him anything now  she does not want to spoil this beautiful moment and takes lunch with him  and before returning to work Sana told him by giving him the envelope which contains the photos

-: looks at this Varun

-: What is it... Varun astonished he is afraid that itis a bad surprise  he opened the envelopeand look at the photos  and then looks athis wife he said nothing he fear her reaction

-: why you kept this secret for you? it was yesterday... no ? that's why you wasun comfortable with me at the restaurant

-: No it's not true Sana !! Reacts varun... you mustn't believe that !! it's not what you see

-: I received these photos this morning ... when I saw them  I stopped to think ... the tears flowed from my eyes.. "and her tears began to flow".. I thought one moment that I lost you I ...

Varun does not let her finish he holds her hand moves toward her wipes her tears  and said

-: look at me Sana ... he asks ... look at me in the eyes and tells me that you don't believe in my loyalty  tell me you think I have a relationship with Aliya

-: I did think nothing Varun ... I believe you ... she puts her head on his chest  and continuous crying ... but I'm afraid  Aliya still wants to hurt us

-: don't afraid she cannot do anything ... he protects her with his two hands that hold her against him ... as long as I'm with you don't thinks of anything

relieved  varun is happy that his wife believes him this time he realized that no other temptation of Aliya  will separated him from his wife he is confident but decided not to miss anything Aliya must stop her provocations because he needs to live in peace  with his love