Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice 
looking forward to read 
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOVED        D    START...
LOOKING     4WARD      2    READ  MORE...
SORRY!!!!   BUT         I  CAN'T      DIGEST      OTHER     NAMES     WITH     D  FACES     OF     SARUN     ,     SO    MAKE     THEM     ARSHI    INSTEAD   OF    VARUN      N   SANA...IT'S       A  REQUEST.    PLS    NO   OFFENCE...
THANKS     4    D   PM.
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry to disappoint, some people, but I can not change the names of my character, I know you are fans Arshi, and me too, and I am also a fan of Sarun, and my work is based on them not all stories are arnav and khushi, but there are many other stories that suits Sanaya and barun, and that's why I always add their photos, try to read and imagine them the same time, like I does to write, read and shows me what you think thank you 

first chapter

I am a young man of 26, from a simple family not rich .. with my studies I could get a job in a large company. as any young man of my age,  I am dynamic loving life smiling all the time.. I like girls to go out have fun dancing. meet at the beach  and no more..  Until today no girl could steal my heart.. next to this life that I lead with the girls, whom I meet from time to time.. I am often with my friends Samrat and Danvir I spend a lot of time of my life with them we are three inseparable musketeers. we are all three lovers of bikes and we play football on weekends and after work.. my life is quiet I think of nothing just to satisfy my mother Gerima singh... the person closest to my heart to whom I confides all my trouble.. but against part I cause her pain.. my mother wants see me marry with a woman that I loves.. but this woman, I have not yet found and I did not think to find her right away.. all the girls that I know.. none of them  prevented me to sleep at night waiting for seeing her again the next day, my mother will have to wait a bit. me is Varun. my father is Mr. Madhu singh works very hard and helps us to live in the confore... my brother Rahas who also works he is married and lives with my parents with his wife Paha and also there is my younger sister Hira. she is studying in accounting

my days was filled with all people around me I don't even have time to think. except when I'm at my work. after work and every day with my friends samrat and danvir  we meet in a cafeteria for coffee or tea and sometimes we drink but just a little .. after that we do our favorite sport motorcycle race or football.. our days were quiet until this day ... a famous day that changed my existence... that day we were all three at our usual place in the cafeteria, we began to discuss about the progress of our race  when in front of me the door opens  and a girl enters... My eyes have never seen a more beautiful.. radiant.. dressed in a very light dress which gave elegance to her slender body, my eyes was frozen on her .. the heels of her pretty shoes. their sound kept me to hear what my friends said a silence advance slowly my friends spoke they spoke and spoke and me I was absent, I did waked only when samrat puts his hand on my shoulder and shakes me saying

-: hey varun what happens to you... you heard what I said

-: heu what (I respond to him) sorry!! I thought of something else

the girl settled at the table to our left.. but not far from my eyes.. she ordered a cup of tea that she tasted, glancing at our table .. she saw us and began to look at us as if she had spotted the man of her life.. she also froze on us or simply one of us .. I did not know she is looking at whom, we were three and she could be attracted by Samrat or Danvir.. she was all alone she spent some hours and nobody came to join her.. it is the first time she come in this cafeteria .. she is new in the city. I started to ask myself "who she looked at ? Me, samrat or danvir? Samrat will be marry in a week, and danvir has a girl friend. I could try my luck.. I am free but I had doubts... and if it was not me,that she looked at " while I am in thought, I hear samrat telling me

-: You looks at that girl there? she is beautiful and she looks over here I think you pleases her gonna talk to her

-: To say what I don't know who she looks she might be interested by you or Danvir

-: If you ask her she will answer you (said Samrat)

-: No I can't I don't dare approach her

-: It is you who say that (said Danvir) you who makes fall all the girls with your charm.. you are afraid in front of one of them?

-: She is not like any other.. she is different I have never seen a such look .. for the first time in my life .. the look of a girl made me flee

I don't know what happens to me.. Danvir he is right.. I have never been afraid to approach a girl.. and it did not bother me if a girl told me no. but this girl I don't want if she told me no... I don't know if it's me she admired with eyes, or she looked at one of my friends... what would be my reaction in front of this, after this debate with my mind, I leaves the cafeteria to go change the ideas in the bike, but nothing has changed I kept thinking about her

and that's how it begins the beautiful story of Varun... he continued to go every day, in the same place, and this girl came back every day too... she sits in the same table. and looks at the same young men. and makes them smiles, drinking his cup of tea... Varun has become very attached to this place.. he remains longer than usual and did not leave before her.. his friends push him to go talk to her but he still hesitates

-: She smiles to you Varun (Samrat told him, as they were alone) goes talk to her. it's sure that it was you who attracts her.. Danvir is not there

-:  may be you who she wants you don't known

-: In two days I'm getting married Varun.. and I see her gaze directed toward you

-: But she does not know you are engaged

-: Tries your luck with her Varun. don't let this opportunity escape you

-: No I cannot  I could not bear if she pushes me

Varun does not support this situation, he took the helmet of his motorcycle, which was on the table and left the cafeteria... followed by the eyes of this young girl who does not understand his behavior

-: Where you go like that Varun (Samrat calls him. following him outside) waits .. this girl has changed your way of thinking.. she has disturbed you.  go talk to her do what you do every day, no girl you said no until today

Varun refuses to go talk to the girl.. it is clear that she is interested by a boy at this table, and it is quite possible that it's him but he does not know.. he hesitates, and don't wants ask her if she looked at him.. he does not know if that pretty smile it is destined to him or it's for the other.. he wants to know but he lost all his powers of seduction and blocs in front of a such charm.. he keeps the silence, and lets things as they are.. despite the claims of his friends he cannot take a step toward her.. his legs become heavy and he cannot leads him to her

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice starting...
like the concept...
continue...