Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Hey Nisha. First of all many many congratulations on the 19th. The 18th indeed was the precursor to many many adult themes...financial difficulty being one. Superbly written  and handled and of course it's action in progress. Fantastic how  each nuance of II and Rb's life has been sketched out so well. 

The build up is just giving me the jitters.of course as everyone else, I am waiting for a big showdown...let's see what happens. Felt a little bad about II, poor thing is so disturbed about this transaction. Will ved  sareen spill the beans..and once she knows it's Rb's karistaani will she roar like a sherni or will she run away again...but where will she go this time...DII ke darwaaze band hain after jhagra..OOh la la! 

Aur yeh Bachche yeh ghar kyun  nahin jaa rahe.. Mama Maami, Chithi, chithappa have to fight. 

Send them home! send them home! 

I worry for poor Ranjan, he's already sensing kuchch theek nahin hai.

Waiting for the next NISHA...like really BADLY! 

U sound like a teenager waiting for the parent to re-load their debit card😳 with the last line

Yes... I am writing the next chapter as I respond to you...😛

Yes II IS A DARLING

POOR BABY😭

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for II right now...it must be so scary to be there!!! I can see the actual scale of what R&B has done right now...this is going to blow up into a nasty fight I feel.. I can feel II's tension radiating from the update poor soul
The update reached me right through making me feel all nervous and desperate for next update
Written superbly Nisha 👏Edited by namratha.shree - 9 years ago
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy I caught this early.

A very nice update. Waiting to see her unearth more and perhaps respect the man for what he is. Will she look at the other person in her marriage?

She seems to have an idea that he's angry.

And congratulations on another beginning 👏Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

ayoo pavam II gosh she is going hawala now ... I am sure R&B would have never thought his wife would go this route..
3 days husband not talking, now extra money poor girl what is she going to do...
Is there any significance for DLF Riverside in Delhi?
Loving this Nisha like always cant wait for the next...

@srividya your morning raga mine mangalam for the night the sun never sets in SoSy land!

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And why do I also have this feeling that II will work herself up into such a tizzy, to the extent of falling ill that RB actually might not be able to,scream at her at all. And then will begin this big silent war...internal conflicts self doubt...etc etc.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tanjore girl  mine is Morni ng Raga and Mangalam wish one more could be at Sandyakaalam:)
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U sound like a teenager waiting for the parent to re-load their debit card😳 with the last line

Yes... I am writing the next chapter as I respond to you...😛

Yes II IS A DARLING

POOR BABY😭

Mid life crisis ho raha hai shayad! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Hey Nisha. First of all many many congratulations on the 19th. The 18th indeed was the precursor to many many adult themes...financial difficulty being one. Superbly written  and handled and of course it's action in progress. Fantastic how  each nuance of II and Rb's life has been sketched out so well. 

The build up is just giving me the jitters.of course as everyone else, I am waiting for a big showdown...let's see what happens. Felt a little bad about II, poor thing is so disturbed about this transaction. Will ved  sareen spill the beans..and once she knows it's Rb's karistaani will she roar like a sherni or will she run away again...but where will she go this time...DII ke darwaaze band hain after jhagra..OOh la la! 

Aur yeh Bachche yeh ghar kyun  nahin jaa rahe.. Mama Maami, Chithi, chithappa have to fight. 

Send them home! send them home! 

I worry for poor Ranjan, he's already sensing kuchch theek nahin hai.

Waiting for the next NISHA...like really BADLY! 

bache left right they stayed sunday cause Monday was off.. but i thought they left post that .. no one is home on Mondays in MM
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Tanjore girl  mine is Morni ng Raga and Mangalam wish one more could be at Sandyakaalam:)

:-) right now i get 2 mangalams or 2 morning ragas depending on how late the update for night is.
actually if you havent done so already i have started rereading the entire story from start my god its even more amazing the second time around..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

And why do I also have this feeling that II will work herself up into such a tizzy, to the extent of falling ill that RB actually might not be able to,scream at her at all. And then will begin this big silent war...internal conflicts self doubt...etc etc.

patha nahi kya hoga i have a feeling it will be a full blown war like they had in the conference room with a slightly lighter twist may be ..
they have slept in different beds for 3 days .
I like everything you have mentioned except cant handle more silent war i want a full blown war