Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 7

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-TanjoreGirl

patha nahi kya hoga i have a feeling it will be a full blown war like they had in the conference room with a slightly lighter twist may be ..
they have slept in different beds for 3 days .
I like everything you have mentioned except cant handle more silent war i want a full blown war

I want the war too, poor II is a nervous wreck right now. I like the way she thinks (over active imagination on everything ðŸ˜†) Maybe she will put 2 and 2 together by the end of the day. If she see that her card was declined on the stmt for pizza etc yet the food had still been delivered  at home. ( she had noticed 2 phone calls on her phone which RnB had said was for topping) And if this Ved Sareen gives the info, I wonder how will II approach RnB about the money on her own?? Will she be angry , afraid or thankful😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Nisha0604

THANKS SO VERY MUCH YOU GUYS
No worries EnVee, atleast you did something productive, all I do is write
VIKAS NOT A PROBLEM. Tum mere liye FAVOR kar rahe ho, you dont owe me anything. I  do  TERRIBLE job of maintaining it so your help is priceless

You are the guiding light otherwise the chapters would be buried some place

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME GOING.
I look forward to writing the chapters AS EAGERLY as I did back in Dec 2014.

I read comments with the same enthusiasm and fervor

Abhinaiscool THANKS Sorry for not ack your comment

Thanks to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

Srividya LOVELY tribute. Not sure I deserve it but will take it

ASHU NO WORRIES. I do a terrible job so tum logon ko help karne ke liye I thoughts its better if he posts after me🤣

Have only read page 6 and read page 1 this morning

So apologize to all those I missed in between gotta go read it now

THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN

it is not about that yaar.
It won't count as favour.
I love SOSY so I am just helping myself so that I can read again.and same way will be helpful for others.

But You personally requested to not post till I post.
and I was not there and lot of discussion got halted because of my mistake.that is trouble.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She will be restless until finds the depositer. Can't wait to see how the truth unfolds.
Marvelous update Nisha.
Please please give one more update.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pro Bono & Penurious

She leaned on her folded arms resting on her desk... in her cube and sent her brain cells on over drive... her head hurt more when she leaned forward like that

Two red lines appeared on her blurry vision... the DECLINED CHARGE.
"WHO PAID THEN?"

She immediately went to her phone and checked, first Pizza Hut then El Cazador...

She dialed in headache induced stupor... explained the order, looked through her email for the receipt and realized

MORON!! U ARE CALLING THEM TO ASK WHO PAID

She said she ordered pizza on Saturday, they took a good 20 minutes to find the transaction and read the first four numbers on the card

"BNP" she said

"Can I ask who paid?" she asked

"Ya a Mr Bhalla... Raman? Bhalla" she said

II hung up... her head hurt ...thunderously

She called El Cazador it was a rewind and replay...

She leaned back on her head rest... and cried...AH! SO THATS WHY HE WAS SO PISSED!!

"A broke wife" "How humiliating for Rakshasan"

She laughed evilly

She KNEW that exact moment Ved Sareen must be connected to him

She walked over to Bally's admin, applied for time off, took her purse and not her laptop and rushed out

Her lunch sat on her desk... an elaborate meal just like everyday, unheeded today

Could not find a cab or a rickshaw, she didnt want Ranjan's driver to find out... so she walked almost 60% of
the distance in 44C heat, when she got to Sareen and Shukla
it was almost 4 PM

She waited in the sub zero lobby of the posh, gleaming, granite and glass office
 the gal that spoke to her on the phone gave her a weird look,
and ignored her NOT telling her if Sareen was going to be in today

II was half way to fainting

She forgot pain killers at her desk

she asked for water, she was pointed to a cooler, it was ice cold she could only have a sip
She went back and waited until 6:30... under what hope? she didnt know...
The lobby chick was winding up

Hope? none... but  truck loads of Iyer rosham... (pride)

Humiliated and distraught

A youngish handsome man around 5'4" walked by in a biz suit...

"Mr Sareen" lobby girl called out accidentally, refusing to reveal to II... but it was too late

In her half dead state II heard it!!!!!

She ran after the dude

"Ved?" she called

He stopped and turned and saw the GORGEOUS woman in her late 20s... TALLL beautiful with BIGGG eyes,
looong braid... in a stunning turqoise salwar kameez... with orange bead work...

She wore burgundy choora, his heart skipped a beat fearfully

"Ya?"

The lobby girl intercepted her "U DONT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT MAAM"

II fought weakly

"I am sorry Mr Sareen she called multiple times and has been waiting since 2? or 3" she was dismissive
"Ive told her you only do pro bono (free legal help for the poor) on Saturday, she doesnt seem to get it"

He held her elbow walking her back to the lobby whispering in her ear

"Umm...Thanks Meher, ummm... she doesnt need pro bono... the man she is married to could buy me out a million times, I can take it from here
have a good night" he nodded politely kicking her out

Returned to the tall stunningly beautiful girl...

"Umm... do u know Raman Bhalla?" she asked through dry lips, her voice hoarse

"Do u want to come into my office?" he asked  "sit down please? I can explain everything?"

"Nope... I just want to know if you know him?" she asked with a humorless smile

"Mrs Bhalla... hes a friend" he said almost inaudibly like he confessed to rape

"Its Ishita Iyer" she said

And left... "ishita" he called out, chasing...  she didnt turn to look

He intercepted her  "I am sorry" he said softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got home after 9...

She went up wearily... dragging herself up the stairs

She found him in his office

"Can we just do pizza" she asked mock cheerfully

"Ummm ya? Ummm ya" he nodded confused

"Will u please order?" she spoke cheerfully

"Pizza Hut?" he asked

"Sure... make sure you pay... "

HE KNEW SHE WAS SPOILING FOR A FIGHT THAT EXACT SECOND

She walked away... returning to

"Oh! haan make sure, u tell your Accountant to give me alms"

He got up from the couch, flinging his papers

"Umm... ur car repair guy, since u drive a Ferrari hes probably worth 7 times as much as I"

"Ah!!!Is that what this is about? Is this how you are going to address it?"

"Do u have a better plan? MR CMU MBA?" she sniggered

"Oh! yes... Ms IIM I do... I am going to transfer money to your account" SMUG

"Good one" she laughed humorlessly clapping

"I AM GOING TO TRANSFER MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT" FIRM, BITING

"Do that and I will withdraw it all in cash and fling it on your face"

"I DARE YOU TO II, DARE U TO DO THAT, U do that and I tell your Amma and Vandita you wanted a pre nup"

"U do that and it will be the very last time u will EVER see me"

"Do not threaten me"

"Oh yes and I will tell Appa and Dad that you humiliated me for NOT being wealthy" she cried, desperate, hanging on to wisps

"U are kidding?"

"I bet anonymously doling me a hand out was your idea of a f**king foreplay?" she sneered

"See u in prison would be" he gave it back

"The next time you want to do charity ASK ME FOR A f**kING LIST  I CAN GIVE IT TO. YOUR WIFE IS NOT A CHARITABLE ORG"

"WHY NOT? (mock innocently)Would she happen to be in jail for writing a bad check?" he asked softly, pretending to be confused

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, IN JAIL YES, NO, NOT FOR WRITING A BAD CHECK BUT FOR KILLING HER HUSBAND AND HIS SLIMY SIDEKICK OF AN ATTORNEY FOR SCREWING WITH HER"

"I invite you to try that " he said blisteringly

"DONT YOU DARE MANIPUALTE ME WITH YOUR STINKING SCHEMES" she was hoarse, her head was
exploding with pain. "I am NOT  a angel investor prospect, get off the whatever addiction u are on" she verbally punched him in the gut

"Why? what plans did you have to pay for those pizza and tacos?" he slammed back with a blow below her belt

"Yep... U are right...The oldest profession known to womankind... I was hoping for an orgy, both delivery boys at the same time" she said bitingly
He kicked a stool sending an artefact to the rug, and some books and mags, shattering a crystal flower vase, roses... WATER everywhere

She lifted the coffee table on one end  "I can do it too"  sending heaps of things tumbling like aamusement oark slide
"And the next time u get the urge to play Santa Claus DO NOT f**kING DO IT WITH ME"

"Why? are ya ending the marriage?" he asked mocking, unmercifully

"ONLY CUZ a middle class wife is not good enough for ya" she asked walking tauntingly around him, goading him
"You should have known you are marrying "trailer trash" (economically disadvantaged in the US) u know...  bankruptcy hearing, drunken brawls outside the front door
illegitimate kids, tattoos.. you GET IT ALL LOVE" she sniggered "U better get tested I might I have given you syphyllis" she
clamped her hand over her mouth dramatically

"No no... shes just perfect... I am just pissed I forgot to get ring side seats to her bankruptcy hearing"

"U shud have ordered tickets online on our wedding night" "Its all sold out NOW"
"WHAT WERE  YOU DOING?" "Hmmm" She blushed unconsciously

"DO NOT" "DO NOT" he warned her shaking a violent finger...on the verge of losing control... his voice trembling and hoarse

"OH YES... U WERE HAVING SOME AWFUL MIDDLE CLASS SEX" she clapped

She pushed him spoiling for a fight

he pushed her back... pinning her on the wall

"U know u regret not marrying someone from Aurangazeb Road or Prithviraj Road" she yelled

"Have u started doing drugs?" he was being offensive

"I TOLD YA... DRUGS, SEX AND BANKRUPTCY... I am a poster child of middle class who BEGS TO BE RESCUED BY RICH SAVIOR HUBBY" she screeched

"You infuriating, opinionated  @#$%^&*^&%" he hissed

"You arrogant, overbearing, conceited bas***d" she yelled

"Push that f**king log of inferiority complex off the goddamn shoulder" he yelled

"I was TRYING HONEEE, but my husband's suave National School of Law bestie gutted my self esteem by telling me how poor I am"

"ONLY BECAUSE MELINDA GATES was BLOODY BROKE" (because she spends so much on others, to the point of going broke)

"ITS MY f**kING MONEY, I will spend it on who I WANT. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I GOT THE PRE NUP" she yelled

"GO RIGHT AHEAD, ID BE HAPPY TO CALL THE COPS WHEN U WRITE A BAD CHECK"

"NO PLEASE CAN I CHOOSE OPTION TWO? THE CREEPY LAWYER?" she asked

AND CONVULSED

Pushed him off ran to the bathroom and retched... falling on the floor in a heap

He stood her up, helped her rinse and carried her  to bed, placing her on it calling the Doc immediately as she passed out

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing treat two morning updates and i am reading it with relish:)
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 We get to see the alert Iyer brain and the sense of hurt self esteem...the frenzy culminates in a show down and illness induced by self inflicted  hunger...R& B gets a taste of the way his II gets hurt. Enough II in words or his action will not help revive her only deep understanding and the healing only he can offer will. Amazing Nisha.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thud thud...and then screeech and then whoosh as she fell in a heap! Dhamaka, bomb, dynamite, mirchi bomb, chocolate bomb, 1000 lari...OMG to the power of 100. 
Iyer retching and falling in a heap- heatstroke ya...?????

I won't say it...too cliched. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor II. She is unable to bear the probability that she might have spent someone else's money without that person's knowledge. As it is she refuses to share R&B's wealth. I get how uncomfortable something like this would make her. Having principles can place a person in rather tricky situations sometimes. But that is what gives us true satisfaction at the end of the day.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-taramira

Thud thud...and then screeech and then whoosh as she fell in a heap! Dhamaka, bomb, dynamite, mirchi bomb, chocolate bomb, 1000 lari...OMG to the power of 100. 

Iyer retching and falling in a heap- heatstroke ya...?????

I won't say it...too cliched. 

Nah!!
Not pregnant
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AWESOME Nisha!
After two days away from the forum, IVE RELISHED BOTH UPDATES in this thread.
It feels like coming home😊