Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@shev where are you ? hopefully spring break over and you are around ..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
when i am online koi bhi nahi hai .. where are you nisha ,swathi,nivi,shev,swaram all the US folks...
nividances thumbnail
I have an exam tomorrow so I'm cramming Anu. πŸ˜­ Way too much procrastination happened yesterday. πŸ˜”
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

I have an exam tomorrow so I'm cramming Anu. πŸ˜­ Way too much procrastination happened yesterday. πŸ˜”

good luck Nivi !!!!! u will rock...one thing i tell u the amount of subject knowledge that you gain in this one night u wouldnt have in the entire semester.. all will be fine..πŸ˜†
I am the queen of procrastination!!!
I will chant saraswathi namasthubhyam for you now :-)

Right now i am done making the aata for palak paratha , the entire family is out taking the kids to piano class so for me its like the lull before the storm πŸ˜ƒ

nividances thumbnail
Vaise congrats on number 19 Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ
SoSy has moved off to college now. Freshman year...so new places to explore, new people to meet (Beenu Kumar's entry?), and new experiences to live.
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

good luck Nivi !!!!! u will rock...one thing i tell u the amount of subject knowledge that you gain in this one night u wouldnt have in the entire semester.. all will be fine..πŸ˜†
I am the queen of procrastination!!!
I will chant saraswathi namasthubhyam for you now :-)

Right now i am done making the aata for palak paratha , the entire family is out taking the kids to piano class so for me its like the lull before the storm πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: πŸ€£
I usually don't procrastinate Anu, but the last two weeks have been a bit of a blur so my time management was kind of off.
Palak paratha sounds totally yum! Dinner duty is not mine this week (we split it up between the six of us) so I don't know what's cooking tonight...smells like Italian.
I'm logging off now; will see you all in a day or two. πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Vaise congrats on number 19 Nisha! πŸ˜ƒ

SoSy has moved off to college now. Freshman year...so new places to explore, new people to meet (Beenu Kumar's entry?), and new experiences to live.

Beenu kumar was a 30 year old ambitious lady .. i am wondering what ambition of hers got fulfilled getting Ranjan into trouble...
Nisha mentioned that till the end Ranjan will not be proven guilty or innocent..there wont be any he is innocent and R&B will hug Raman but i think it will become apparent he was framed or R&B will probably find himself in situations that will make him realize probably his dad is not that bad
For me i would be so broken even if Ranjan thought like .00000000000000000000000000000000000001 % about her  he will become black for me .
So i dont want her to come now..😭 cause i cant go through any ringers with even a thought he could be guilty ..cause he is not πŸ˜†
I am looking forward to the AGM meeting where Chachu things the MM guys will loose but they win !
good Luck Nivi and see  u in a couple of days !
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Congrats on the19th...last of the teen years😭. But on the same hand at the threshold of being considered a grow up πŸ˜Š. Bravo Nisha , may the saga continue forever.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@shev where are you ? hopefully spring break over and you are around ..

A little to busy this week class parent, volunteer work and  kids classes. Spring is in the air, kids are learning to bike ...so I am busy chasing themπŸ˜•. I feel like going back to work...if this on slaught continues. Actually one of my frd and a neighbor has just gone back to office and she has out sourced everything. And here I am working my ass off. Just feeling tired, hence the ranting. πŸ˜­. Will feel better after reading an update πŸ˜‰.  

Looking forward to WW 3. Let's see how it unfolds. Nisha as usual will make it interesting and will us with a cliffhanger.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
SoSy 19 Congrats...let the choral symphony of the Bhallas, Iyers, Batras go on forever...their star performers lasya without her words and her motor mouth Maami...the caring Bally to the ridiculous Customer reation executive at Citibank...Minin's discerning smile to Chachu's pretense...the longing of R& B and II...the attention Peanut and Animal planet get...the flavours of the cuisine...the fragrances of the flowers, the textures of facial hair the curls in the locks...the colours of the clothes...the moods of streets...the hopes of Sam and Vandhu the affection of Paati and Dad the sanity of Amma & Bally the similarity between Appa and Bala the financial mess of II the Acumen of the Angel investor...the clutter and crosswords...the array of remotes and bindis...the details of 5 homes described...Each reveal the author's discerning eye for details and every twitch of the characters so carefully crafted...you are an Amazing author NISHA...i thank the stars for stumbling on So SY