Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Stranger anxiety

(Lasya AND Manya's...)

R&B showed with Lasya and nanny after 8 PM..."Kudu da" she begged softly

For a change Lasya didnt cry or whimper at her sight, voluntarily leapt from Chithapa's arms to hers,
wearing navy jeggings (SERIOUSLY?) and a navy and lemon chiffon tiered halter neck blouse.. the blouse was sewn on the sides and every tier revealed a bunch of luscious baby fat
II pressed her cheek to the fat pink ones... "Chithi missed you kanna" she cooed

He leaned ON THE ENTRY WAY WALL one foot up and checked his messages

"Gooo... Manya is inside" she hissed

He half smiled

"Yaar vandika paakalama?" (lets see whos here?)

"TA-DAAA" she squealed at the door way

Manya jumped up and reached for her "OH MY GOODNESS U ARE SOO SOO FAT?

That was it... Lasya broke into a terrifying yelp and screamed her head off

"vendaam di acchoho... no no no raja... no kanna... Chithi da... chocho... onda kanna... chithi" (she cooed in Tamil quickly taking her to the front patio)
R&B greeted Vik and hugged her

"DIMPAL WHAT DID U DO TO HER U JERK" Manya shifted blame

"She loves ME" he said bluntly

"ISKA MATLAB? MAINE KIYA kych?"

The nanny wished her... smiling... "Kaise ho didi?"

"Main theek hoon... tere papa ki taboyat kaisi hai?" she asked

II turned, curious... she didnt know...
The moment she stepped in from the patio into the lounge Manya  bawled...

"Romba hota irukku raja... no kaana, how can we be in the patio... ur jegging are sho sho sho cute, u will be sweaty"

She was already red like a tomato... juicy and moist because of the tears

"WHAT DID U TELL UR BETI?" Manya was yelling at Sam

Ranjan chuckled

R&B walked over to her, as she stood one foot inside one out on the patio "Tumhe kuch doon?" she asked

"No just Bourbon"

"I dont know which one is Bourbon" she chuckled derisively
They poured it out into crystal constainers like many wealthy did...

"Itni der kyon lagayi?" she asked accusingly rocking the lil cherub

"U know Sam, she packs like she is going on an expedition

II smacked him on his back... "How mean" "Amma pathi epdi pesara paathukko Chithapa is evil kanna, only Chithi loves you (see how he mocks your mother)"

He half smiled
"shell get the hang of it" he mocked
"Poda! Paavam Sam.. she is adorable... the one person thats a adorable Bhalla" she teased.. "And Dad"
He bent down and nipped her ear lobe

"The WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE IS WATCHING so thanks" she whispered turning as red as his niece

Manya approached, II tried in vain to put some distance between her and her husband

"Phir se do mujhe" she demanded

"Leejiye" she said

"U speak great Hindi" Manny said reluctantly

"Umm.. I was born here... so... plus I went to KV" II said sheepishly

"Oh ya u told me"  
Manny tried to tempt Lasya with her Samsung 6 phone... the tyke was an Applebot she didnt budge

Manny rotated it and twirled it, mm..mmm.. no effect

"Do mujhe" she took her

Lasya screamed..

Ranjan:Chhod puttar... she is used to Ishita... she brings her every weekend... maine Tan ko kaha u shud have another one (chuckling) free sitters hain

Manya: HOW CAN SHE NOT LIKE ME?

R&B: Genius uve been here an hour!!

Manya:DIMPAL thats a clever way of saying "relocate to Delhi" who the hell wants to live in this garmi

In Tamil there is a proverb, yaar melayo varum kovam yaarmelayo kamikardu (gussa Lasya par but she lashed out on the city)

"Hey peanut!" R&B said softly

She started to laugh hysterically, her lil fat belly shaking on II's chest..

"This is not done yaar" "How mean" "Hey Lasya listen to this, u know what I called your Uncle R?" "D-I-M-P-A-L"

The kid stared expressionlessly

"Enna solra chithi? chithapa va Dimpal koopduvalam"(Chithi says she addresses ur chithapa as DIMPAL)

"He is Mama correct?" Manny questioned II

"Sam said I am younger since Shravu calls me Chithi, Nandu does too... so I am chithi to her" II explained gently

"Arey no... u shud be Mami" Manya ordered
II nodded politely

After ages the family sat together in a non grief, non wedding setting to enjoy a normal meal

Manny:I LOVE LOVE LOVE IKAT, I LOVE ur kurta

II:Sach mein?  Amma knows a teacher that pointed us to a tiny gali in Kalkaji Extension that sells the world's best Ikat

Manny: Oh really? Its been decades since I went to Kalkaji

MannY:Dimpal its the one by Nehru Place right?

R&B nodded

II:No no... u dont have to go... I can go... I go all the time

Manny:U look like a Ph D researcher, NOT ME... U have such big eyes... and the kohl and the braid... u remind me" she STOPPED STUNNED

R&B and her exchanged a long intense look...

II knew who... she turned crimson...

II asked R&B to eat with his sister as she wanted to hold Lasya... "I can hold and eat" he declared
"She just got here, u must be with her" II whispered standing on her toes, she wobbled and he caught her

"Let the nanny hold her II" he argued

"Vendaam da... u are clever, u will say nanny and then take the baby away from her" she complained

They stood in a corner arguing, flirting by the Monet... as she held the lil angel

"Dimpal... u like dal makhani with so much cream on it?" Manya shouted from the formal dining area tasting the creamy concoction

II pushed him away stiffening watching Manny enter the lounge

"Sometimes" he said

"U never told me" II said sadly looking at her husband

They all ate, talking about IPL... and politics and micro biology and Manny's flight...

II wandered making sure everyone got enough...

Dessert was brought it from a hotel

II: U said u would taste bharta (proprietorially)

Manny: Sure... absolutely..
Vik:Its quite good actually... ginger and mirchi... authentic

II: Aapko bhi aur doon?" (II WAS OVERJOYED the lil TWIT that she was)

She served  large scoops to both

"Dont eat dal" she offered softly to her husband

"Its great" he said smiling at her

"I didnt know" she was a lil hurt for some reason at not knowing he didnt like it too creamy and never told her

Vik mentioned something and R&B was distracted

Ranjan just watched and grunted smiling, asking for alcohol refills and food refill, neither from DIL as he didnt want her touching meat or liqor
He was not like his son, R&B was a brat making II do things she didnt want to...

They took their desserts back to the lounge... she helped clean up and saw the bharta untouched on Manya's plate...๐Ÿ˜ญ

(Author's note: The author totally stole Lasya's outfit from a lil one that visited work on Thursday, Rachel.
The Dad works in my Co, he is a web advertising content author, the sweetest guy, that actually let 20 people take turns holding his five month old
She was tiny though, unlike Lasya. Rachel even had a NBA bracket pick to her name)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

seriously how can they do that!!! i hope US doesnt follow suit..this is totally ridiculous๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sab chor hain seriously!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Sab chor hain seriously!

That's Canada, Rogers is the biggest chor company ever, I hated these things in Canada. Be careful, my bill had exceeded more then $400 after 150 was used, they charge by the minute or something.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Stranger Anxiety

loooved Manny in this .. II is a mean head how can she have Laasya call her chitti that is Manny's birth right kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† would she like it if Shravu called her athai and not chitti.. nooot done ๐Ÿ˜†

"He is Mama correct?" Manny questioned II

"Sam said I am younger since Shravu calls me Chithi, Nandu does too... so I am chithi to her" II explained gently

"Arey no... u shud be Mami" Manya ordered
II nodded politely

๐Ÿ‘
Manny was nice liking her clothes and hinting how R&B doesnt like cream in the daal .. like Ranjan I chuckled too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but my fav part was the look she shared with R&B and whom II reminded her off ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. its ok if she didnt eat baingan there are folks here not liking sweets and chaat so baingan is maaf ..๐Ÿ˜†
and where were u Nisha when my daughter was 5 months i so want to buy these clothes...

and R&B is onto khullam khulla pyaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lovely update as usual!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Manny indeed is CL. I would add moie marhzani, ( my frd Elpaso named her) It so obvious that she is J of II. She is trying to asses the situation. She is not your a soap SIL. But she is in league of her own. Overprotective with healthy dose of feeling superior then II ๐Ÿ˜ญ lets see how Nisha will play her character. As long as they don't have to live in each other's pocket, they will be just fine. I think CL will back off when she is RnB is happy with II. She doesn't have to love II. We all have some relations that if we meet are cordial to them but no love lost๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That's Canada, Rogers is the biggest chor company ever, I hated these things in Canada. Be careful, my bill had exceeded more then $400 after 150 was used, they charge by the minute or something.

It started in India also. I got post paid dongel for 40GB per month at 1000 rs. After 3 months the data reduced to 30GB and the speed sucks. I even heard in India phone charges also going to raise๐Ÿ˜”
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bharta left untouched in Manny's plate๐Ÿ˜”.
II please pack and send it to me darling. Bharta and Makhani are the only two much liked North Indian dishes by me.

Till now the best Makhani I tasted in Leela palace Bangalore.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ stranger anxiety!!!!!loved it...yeeyeah...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And so starts the saga of two women feeling insecure while sharing a domain...each thinking its their own but not accepting the other a part of the same domain... Woo Nisha the II feeling bad about the left out bharta and feeling low about a little piece of information that Manny knew and she dint about her husband shows how she is struggling to place Manny in her life... She wanted and tried to make friends with her before but now she sort of has given up on it...Its the time in II's married life where she knows family and relationships don't always mean acceptance and loving ppl...sometimes u need to ha file ppl who are as twisted as Noddles and bring out a beautiful dish through struggle

And as for Manny... She wants to be in competition... She wants to fight tooth and nail to make sure she shows II that even though she doesn't stay here she is very Important to the family...this for her obvious reasons of need to feel wanted and need to feel like the family is not into pieces even though ma is no more

Her relating to Ma while talking about II is a ray of hope that will somehow accept II

Both insecure one wants control (Manny) the other wants acceptance (II) and hence begins a scenario of I teresting events ๐Ÿ˜‰
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lasya Lasya Lasya โค๏ธ can this butter ball get any cuter?!! Mama calls her 'Peanut' and she laughs hysterically๐Ÿค— I so want to cuddle her! 
Manny is rather blunt and doesn't seem to care about how others would feel over small small things. she isn't doing anything much on purpose; that's just the way she is, I guess. II is going to be tip toeing much around her. 
The resemblance memory was bang on! I guess Manny will gradually find out what her brother sees in II. 
MORE LASYA PLEASE???๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hsp.Canada- Your comment about iPad being taken away had me in splits ๐Ÿคฃ SOSY has really made us go crazy!