Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 105

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
The beginning of the healing. BUT HOW DO YOU HEAL? So so glad that he's finally able to at least talk about his feelings,  And to have someone like II beside him, who understands empathy, is compassionate and so tuned in to Rb's feeling...Brilliant. 
Bloodshot eyes, tears...Don't know what to say except that this update is only to FEEL not to write about. 

Originally posted by taramira

The beginning of the healing. BUT HOW DO YOU HEAL? So so glad that he's finally able to at least talk about his feelings,  And to have someone like II beside him, who understands empathy, is compassionate and so tuned in to Rb's feeling...Brilliant. 
Bloodshot eyes, tears...Don't know what to say except that this update is only to FEEL not to write about. 

THANKS SO MUCHEmbarrassed
You and Namratha and Janani... it was probably the hardest thing he ever did in life... if u dont count surviving after his Ma's passing, that is...

To open up in front of someone thats not family... fully... yet
She is so ready to be his support system... he has no idea
.. She would kill Chachu in a heart beatEmbarrassed
Thanks Nisha, finally I got the update and it was worth the wait, now I can go and sleep peacefully, have to wake up really early tommorrow.
Wife comforting her hubby, trying to tease him out of his sadness, even though she feels his pain and the way she couldn't bear to see his tears.  So poignant, feeling so bad for the dude...hoping a miracle takes place and he gets back his mom.

II slowly getting to know Chachu and his evil machinations.

Ranjan wanting his DIL's support which I am sure he will get and also annoyed with brother. Good Good.

Loved how Amma took her SIL's support to make sure II went to her paatu classes.

Originally posted by putti77

Thanks for the gud nite dose Nisha. Sweet update.
R&B missing his momUnhappy. Hope he opens his heart to II.
Nisha do you think time for little Savvy has come?

Lil Savy?

Hmm...Big smile
To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever. The pain may stop, new people come, but the gap never closes. The hole in your heart is the shape of the one you lost...no one else can fit it.
Ok Good Night to all,hope to catch u all on thursday. Gonna miss SoSy and everyone here a lot.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by taramira

The beginning of the healing. BUT HOW DO YOU HEAL? So so glad that he's finally able to at least talk about his feelings, And to have someone like II beside him, who understands empathy, is compassionate and so tuned in to Rb's feeling...Brilliant.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THANKS SO MUCHEmbarrassed
You and Namratha and Janani... it was probably the hardest thing he ever did in life... if u dont count surviving after his Ma's passing, that is...

To open up in front of someone thats not family... fully... yet
She is so ready to be his support system... he has no idea</font>.. She would kill Chachu in a heart beatEmbarrassed

Yes I can feel it through me..I want to kill chachu too Tongue
He did the hardest thing for the best results...R&B doesn't need words of reassurance or solutions...he needs comfort and that's what II Gave him through her actions...and so he felt assured he could sat things to her...many more at that

I never expected a talkative II to respond so perfectly without words...u showed us how matured she is...admirable women Clap
Such a beautiful update Nisha...it is so wonderful and emotional to see II and R&B share these quiet moments.  It is really heart warming to see II support R&B!  Hug