Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

And so starts the saga of two women feeling insecure while sharing a domain...each thinking its their own but not accepting the other a part of the same domain... Woo Nisha the II feeling bad about the left out bharta and feeling low about a little piece of information that Manny knew and she dint about her husband shows how she is struggling to place Manny in her life... She wanted and tried to make friends with her before but now she sort of has given up on it...Its the time in II's married life where she knows family and relationships don't always mean acceptance and loving ppl...sometimes u need to ha file ppl who are as twisted as Noddles and bring out a beautiful dish through struggle

And as for Manny... She wants to be in competition... She wants to fight tooth and nail to make sure she shows II that even though she doesn't stay here she is very Important to the family...this for her obvious reasons of need to feel wanted and need to feel like the family is not into pieces even though ma is no more

Her relating to Ma while talking about II is a ray of hope that will somehow accept II

Both insecure one wants control (Manny) the other wants acceptance (II) and hence begins a scenario of I teresting events 😉

Manny being possessive and jealous of her brother is fine. Hope she will not openly talk about R&Bs previous relationships in front of II. But knowing Manny we can expect this. Want to see how II and R&B will handle it.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Am I the only person feeling Manny didnt do a thing wrong this time
she hugged II, she complemented her on her clothes, what is more bigger than indicating she reminds her of her mom.
Arre i remember my brother nit picked so much when i cooked for him once when my parents left us alone, he made me work like a dog and then final day took me out of course 😃 and then his wife he doesnt say a word and I keep repeating this each and everytime .. he says with his wife he has no choice ..luckily his wife is my class mate so things work out.

So telling her brother he doesnt like cream totally in sister territory 😆😆

she is not fawning like Ranjan but i would be livid my entire mood upset if my niece looks at me and cries infact II brought everything down when Shravu just said will learn car driving in a parking lot 😆😆😆

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl 😆😆😆 just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny  ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge 😆😆😆🤣
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

she hugged II, she complemented her on her clothes, what is more bigger than indicating she reminds her of her mom.
Arre i remember my brother nit picked so much when i cooked for him once when my parents left us alone, he made me work like a dog and then final day took me out of course 😃 and then his wife he doesnt say a word and I keep repeating this each and everytime .. he says with his wife he has no choice ..luckily his wife is my class mate so things work out.

she is not fawning like Ranjan but i would be livid my entire mood upset if my niece looks at me and cries infact II brought everything down when Shravu just said will learn car driving in a parking lot 😆😆😆

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl 😆😆😆 just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge 🤣

You cracked me up🤣
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl 😆😆😆 just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge 🤣

Yeah...I think Manny is perfectly right in what she did...she isn't somebody one shouldn't like or something
We just don't know her well enough...she is likable
And she is of course putting efforts in trying to get along II too

U are right 👍🏼
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Yeah...I think Manny is perfectly right in what she did...she isn't somebody one shouldn't like or something
We just don't know her well enough...she is likable
And she is of course putting efforts in trying to get along II too

U are right 👍🏼

Otherwise she couldn't have remembered Ma by looking II's attire.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so me team #TeamManny go Manny go , thoda II has to be confident too stupid Iyer girl 😆😆😆 just like all of us double masters hai, sub kuch kai lekin hum daal makhani aur Laasya ke nanny  ke pita ji se insecure ho jayenge 🤣

Even I felt so. She's not done anything to irk II knowingly. She's just being herself- careless about things and ppl around her, unless it really matters! Like the Lasya thing. I feel she n II have some similarities when it comes to expressing themselves- upfront. Of course, II has a different equation with her new family. But didn't Vandu quote instances of how demanding II can be regarding attention from her family? Let's see how II grows more into her new relationships.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
tomorrow exam...bye sosy...see u tomorrow...thank you nisha for this update and i really hope when i will come back tomorrow multiple updates waiting for me to read and a new thread with an index too... 😒
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

tomorrow exam...bye sosy...see u tomorrow...thank you nisha for this update and i really hope when i will come back tomorrow multiple updates waiting for me to read and a new thread with an index too... 😒

All the very best sweetie 😳 Hope you ACE it!!
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Same!!! I have an exam tomorrow too 😭
Hope u do well in yours
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
all the best exam taking bachas  ishruhi and ishra368:-) i am sure u guys will do well.