Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Superb all the updates have been awesome. 
You are doing a great job working + writing and that too in such stories that have us all gripped to it .
Kudos to you for that πŸ‘
Originally posted by janani_divan

i agreed,but v don't know what our author thinking,nisha di please reveal the suspence of laptop.e vik is different.As u say ,manny seems like white or black type of a person.In which sense she choose vik.i didn't get that.manny is too fast .im not digesting manny behaviour with vik in front of II;->.Privacy ke koi jeez hoti hai ,hadh hai e manny.

Janani...Manny is carefree and purposefully arrogant... Its like Nisha mentioned in one of the updates where R&B thinks about the effect the whole Ranjan wala issue and Ma passing away had on himand his siblings
For sSam Tan was a great support she turned out OK...but it still has scars on her...she is emotional and tears up really frequently and is worried about the family all the time
R&B puts up a shield and doesn't let ppl in...he doesn't let pain affect him
Manny coupesup by being rude to ppl judging everybody who comes her way being over protective a
If the ppl in her life.
She most have chosen Vik cos he mist have been a string man she could bond with...
And about the PDA its her way of showing II that this house is still hers...u know insecurity that II might now be the one controlling everything in the house
Her telling II that Mahavir knows what exactly she likes to eat and stuff are similar actions..to establish that she its her houseEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Janani...Manny is carefree and purposefully arrogant... Its like Nisha mentioned in one of the updates where R&B thinks about the effect the whole Ranjan wala issue and Ma passing away had on himand his siblings
For sSam Tan was a great support she turned out OK...but it still has scars on her...she is emotional and tears up really frequently and is worried about the family all the time
R&B puts up a shield and doesn't let ppl in...he doesn't let pain affect him
Manny coupesup by being rude to ppl judging everybody who comes her way being over protective a
If the ppl in her life.
She most have chosen Vik cos he mist have been a string man she could bond with...
And about the PDA its her way of showing II that this house is still hers...u know insecurity that II might now be the one controlling everything in the house
Her telling II that Mahavir knows what exactly she likes to eat and stuff are similar actions..to establish that she its her house

hey u crossed 100 posts congrates namratha.
Originally posted by janani_divan

hey u crossed 100 posts congrates namratha.

Manny needs to understand after marriage the person priorities changes. That is where the maturity comes into play. Whereas Sam and Ranjan open heartedly accepted II and her family , Manny is still in denial that how R&B can fall for simple middle class gal like II.

Also do you remember in one the update Manny asked R&B that if he is marrying II because he could not get sleep with II without marriage.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Manny needs to understand after marriage the person priorities changes. That is where the maturity comes into play. Whereas Sam and Ranjan open heartedly accepted II and her family , Manny is still in denial that how R&B can fall for simple middle class gal like II.

Also do you remember in one the update Manny asked R&B that if he is marrying II because he could not get sleep with II without marriage.

I agree Manny needs to see things in the new light... And hope she soon will...Nisha has her own unique way of going about these things... So let's wait and enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

@Janani thank you so much
Thanks for including the song Nisha. I go into a whole day MS loop when I hear just one of her songs.

Your simple life incidents in the story are bringing so many perspectives.

I was also thinking how enjoyable it would be to see II's godh bharai or seemandam and all.

That's what the story does to us I guess. 😊 We all worry about the characters so much πŸ˜†
Tactless & Bountiful Harvests

loved it
Ranjan and II convo..❀️ hariyali lao, wide smile, like a dadπŸ˜ƒ
of course the text between the 2 --  I just want you 😳
❀️

I like Vik actually decent guy
and this update i like Manny being jealous is perfect , she is no 40 year old who will be aaw so cute  my dad and brother like someone else and i will be fine πŸ˜ƒ

I get Jealous when Nisha doesnt add my name and i can sulk so will give her that much πŸ˜†πŸ€£ as long as she doesnt go the Mean route  hinting appa or II were after money now thats not done or the laptop kaand where she was MEAN i think this is ok

Would love to see how RaRa deal with this , i think II should just go back to working mode

and i want to find that laptop ASAP like go to MM and find it and show it to her and i am totally adoring this self doubting II , R&B is going to have a good laugh πŸ˜†

Also @Shev and @SB kya jee rahe ho
chaat banate ho par khate nahi
sweets banate ho par khate nahi
ye jeena bhi koi jeena hai yaaro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maine apne R&B ke karan karela chod diya cause he doesnt like it :-)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Its natural I think for Manya to be that way. I am not saying marriage and kids are the ultimate happiness for everyone, but she was almost there when her Ma passed away
Broke up-Divorced-is trying to get that elusive Ph D-Dates someone she met on a plane.
R&B was also wandering... it was their own special way of paying tribute to their Ma she thought

Sam visits for a few hours and returns to her husband and kids...(never mind  whatever stress is caused by seeing her in-laws)

Manya returns home after bro's wedding to find he has ALSO taken Sam's route to happiness.  According to Manya , her and R&B will forever be vagabonds ...soul mates, kindred spirit type... but isne to tent pitch kar diya grahasti waala😲

I forgot to acknowledge Ain91 yesterday I am so sorry... thank you for reading and hope you love hanging here... you are welcome
Secretuser: THANK YOU

Asma: Menu to dhuandaar hai... how did it go? I LOVE LOVE LOVE theratipaal (milk cake)

Hersehey: About Manny... wishful thinkingπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Tactless & Bountiful Harvests

loved it
Ranjan and II convo..❀️ hariyali lao, wide smile, like a dadπŸ˜ƒ
of course the text between the 2 --  I just want you 😳
❀️

I like Vik actually decent guy
and this update i like Manny being jealous is perfect , she is no 40 year old who will be aaw so cute  my dad and brother like someone else and i will be fine πŸ˜ƒ

I get Jealous when Nisha doesnt add my name and i can sulk so will give her that much πŸ˜†πŸ€£ as long as she doesnt go the Mean route  hinting appa or II were after money now thats not done or the laptop kaand where she was MEAN i think this is ok

Would love to see how RaRa deal with this , i think II should just go back to working mode

and i want to find that laptop ASAP like go to MM and find it and show it to her and i am totally adoring this self doubting II , R&B is going to have a good laugh πŸ˜†

Also @Shev and @SB kya jee rahe ho
chaat banate ho par khate nahi
sweets banate ho par khate nahi
ye jeena bhi koi jeena hai yaaro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maine apne R&B ke karan karela chod diya cause he doesnt like it :-)

Anu

No kidding... why wont Manya be jealous right?

I agree SB MEETHA KAISE CHHOD SAKTA HAI KOI?
I can give up namkeen and kurmure NEVER meetha, is se to achha mera haath kaat kar le jao
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

No kidding... why wont Manya be jealous right?

I agree SB MEETHA KAISE CHHOD SAKTA HAI KOI?
I can give up namkeen and kurmure NEVER meetha, is se to achha mera haath kaat kar le jao
πŸ˜†

yes being given the quality to be Jealous is our birthright πŸ˜‰
regaring @SBshe didnt leave it .. she just doesnt like it, and she and Shev both dont like chaat but they cook for their husbands 😳
I would be officially dead without these two things πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago