Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks for including the song Nisha. I go into a whole day MS loop when I hear just one of her songs.

Your simple life incidents in the story are bringing so many perspectives.

I was also thinking how enjoyable it would be to see II's godh bharai or seemandam and all.

That's what the story does to us I guess. 😊 We all worry about the characters so much πŸ˜†

Likewise here !!

I heard MS this whole morning, particularly her Annamacharya songs, the lullaby being one of them πŸ˜Š
Husband was a bit surprised at the choice specially since the lullaby was being played 'ad nauseum' at 7am in the morning
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha: my ipad was confiscated last night, I was told to behave my age πŸ˜†
Anu: I dont have the taste buds to enjoy chaat. I eat one or two bites, i dont get any kicks.

SB: Meetha toh bahaut zaroori hai. 

Ab kya kare bhagwan he taste buds thik fit nahi kiyaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Likewise here !!

I heard MS this whole morning, particularly her Annamacharya songs, the lullaby being one of them πŸ˜Š
Husband was a bit surprised at the choice specially since the lullaby was being played 'ad nauseum' at 7am in the morning

me three!!
I can listen to Rangapura vihara and bhagyada all day infact any song of MS .. i was listening to the jo jo one yesterday.
Thanks to Sosy I am actually thinking of checking with my daughters music teacher to continue  my music .. now i have to implement this ..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha: my ipad was confiscated last night, I was told to behave my age πŸ˜†

Anu: I dont have the taste buds to enjoy chaat. I eat one or two bites, i dont get any kicks.

SB: Meetha toh bahaut zaroori hai. 

Ab kya kare bhagwan he taste buds thik fit nahi kiyaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

totally acutally i feel worse for SB now tumhare paas atleast sweets hai uske paas to dono nahi hai.. guess she doesnt need to diet , she is a bengali and doesnt like bengali sweeets ITS A CRIME my heart is going out to her like it goes to Ranjan ...πŸ˜ƒ
Kya jamana aagaya hai punjabi doesnt like chaat and Bengali doesnt like sweets ..

Yeh din bhi dekhne pade πŸ˜†
its ok but i still cant get over it 🀣
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

totally acutally i feel worse for SB now tumhare paas atleast sweets hai uske paas to dono nahi hai.. guess she doesnt need to diet , she is a bengali and doesnt like bengali sweeets ITS A CRIME my heart is going out to her like it goes to Ranjan ...πŸ˜ƒ
Kya jamana aagaya hai punjabi doesnt like chaat and Bengali doesnt like sweets ..

Yeh din bhi dekhne pade πŸ˜†
its ok but i still cant get over it 🀣

My husband said last evening that it would be nice if you were an enthusiastic for chaat you would make on your own, I wont have ti request thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He was saying if i dont make for him, I make bhel for him at least twice a week. I only make panni poori if we have company, never for him alone πŸ˜† too much effort for a single person. I wish i knew how to make mithai, I can only make til ladoo.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

me three!!
I can listen to Rangapura vihara and bhagyada all day infact any song of MS .. i was listening to the jo jo one yesterday.
Thanks to Sosy I am actually thinking of checking with my daughters music teacher to continue  my music .. now i have to implement this ..

Please do that ! Nothing like music to lift your spirits and make you feel complete πŸ˜Š

I speak from experience as I treat music as therapeutic !!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Please do that ! Nothing like music to lift your spirits and make you feel complete πŸ˜Š

I speak from experience as I treat music as therapeutic !!

Thanks!
yup i stopped after i got married no time .. my husband keeps tell me to resume i only sing during golu now.
My daughter just started varnam -- Shankara bharanam and now i feel i should resume alteast learn the following on my bucket list
pranamamyahum, pavana guru, rangapura,bhagyada, etharo mahanu,gana murthey..

I love to listen but havent learnt it formally..

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saddest days of my life.just been told by our internet provider that they will start charging by usage Per month. Days of unlimited internet seem to be ending. Have been given a strict warning by hubs to me and the kids...sambhal jao. Apparently between all of us including hubs we used 120 HB of data in 10 days! Our limit is 150 HB. It's like death knell has been sounded. All I do on the net is read and reread SOSY, kabhi kabhi Netflix par kuchch dekh lets hoon!!!😭
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Saddest days of my life.just been told by our internet provider that they will start charging by usage Per month. Days of unlimited internet seem to be ending. Have been given a strict warning by hubs to me and the kids...sambhal jao. Apparently between all of us including hubs we used 120 HB of data in 10 days! Our limit is 150 HB. It's like death knell has been sounded. All I do on the net is read and reread SOSY, kabhi kabhi Netflix par kuchch dekh lets hoon!!!😭

seriously how can they do that!!! i hope US doesnt follow suit..this is totally ridiculous😭😭
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
17 pages left.
I guess will come for 24 hrs.Ashu missing.

CSK won the match.

prroves again nothing is finished till last ball
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago