Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hershey!!!super replies!!!gave uber cute punishment too! 🀣
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After reading the update I am more nervous than II seeing Manny around. I would like to see how Manny reacts to few changes in home, Ranjan and R&B after II started living in MM. I am scared of Manny's blunt and straight forward talks.
Also she is very protective towards R&B!Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Sheee Nisha!!! Issi baat pe chullu bhar pani mei doob mar.. Actually marr mat.. Mujhe story aagey padhni hai πŸ˜† ... Bas chullu bhar pani apne chehre pe de maar.. Hosh thikaane aa jayenge.. Make sure its ice cold water πŸ˜†
Yaar tujhe toh duniya jeetna hai.. Saregamapa singer banna hai... Maine gana shuru kiya na toh sare gali ke kuttey bhowkne lagenge! Log patthar fenk ke maarenge!
Baat karti hai! πŸ˜• next update likh as punishment abhi ke abhi!! πŸ˜†[/QUOTE

Ditto harshey, mujhe  to gali ke Kutte kya, billi, gai, chidiya sab jooton se peetengi agr Maine gana shuru kiya to...naam hai Shruti Lekin sur besur se bhi zyaada...isliye gagne ki Baat mat karo...apne apne talent ko penchano aur U.S. Par zor do. Nisha don't fish 
. Lekin chal tere liye yeh bhi 
Yeh le...you are great 
 Fantastic
Kya likhti  hai yaar yeh iyer
Maura nahin mila warna Carnatic music mein to mastery hai iski
Poora GHAR ka Kaam karti hai, Bahar Nakri bhi aur Phir kahani likhti hai Roz Roz,
Aur KitniI modest hai...kehti hai mujhe kuchch nahi aata hai. Wah Wah Wah.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hamari dulhan ne beda paar kar diya sach mein. She has made her maayka proud
 Tu bata de kya bana rahi hai... I dont even know which continent u live in... if u told me and I missed I am sorry😭

The morning crew is here... the home is in good hands we can all go to bed now

Vikas I read your Telugu exchange with Ashu and Janani much kuch samajh nahi aaya yaar sorry

I am taking a class Tuesday... so I moved out Cinco to tomorrow... its a big Mexican celebration
I am supposed to be the social coordinator so... I sent a Outlook invite for Quattro de Mayo.. I forgot to get chips and salsa gotta pick it up on my way to work

Nahi to organizer ko hi free mein khaate hue pakad lengeπŸ˜†

Live mostly in Australia now!

My menu :

pomello salad  peanuts with diced potato,
Corn and okra fritters,
Baby Idlis 
Grilled panner and coloured capsicum with green chutney

Mixed veg stew.

Palak Panner,
Rajma,
Baingan Bartha,
Mutter panner
Cucumber and pomegranate raita

Steamed rice 
and Phulkas.

Theratipal,
Mysorepak and store bought Ice cream.

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sorry! All that lullaby listening put me into sleep past my usual. And I face a Monday!!

II is the woman of the house eh? Will Manny find her laptop?
</font>

Bhagwan karey lomdi ko laptop mil bhi jaaye... N nalayak ka laptop crash bhi kar jaaye virus se! Ekdum irrepairable.. Fir we'll see kisko blame karti hai.. Maybe dilli ki garmi!! πŸ˜† santram ko bolegi kejriwal se poochne ki dilli ki garmi usne toh nahi badha di! πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Lol!! Main U.S. Pe zyada zor nahi de sakti.. H1B pe hu citizen nahi!! U.S. Pe aise hi tumhare autocorrect ka bahut zor diya ja raha hai!

Hehe I know tumhara autocorrect is making u gag rather than gaa n then U.S. pe bhi zor de raha hai

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW I love lomdi for Manny and robber gang for chachu and company. Kya creativity hai is group ki. 
He he he 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manny seems as confused and curious as II...both of them wondering what the other person is like...both of them insecure because of the other... Manny seems like black or white type of a person...either she likes somebody or she hates somebody..no mid business..!!

I loved that Manny could see the comfort level between II and Ranjan..its always amassing to read them talk for me too...ranjan in peace is a superb feeling

Curious for the next few updates...curious for how Manny and II'd bond will turn out to be

II will know Sammy fought with R&B like she does...not as much as her or in her way but she will be extremely jealous... Its the truth of life that we need copyrights regarding certain ppl in context to certain things but we don't usually get...let's see how II copes with that

Suspence!!! πŸ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Bhagwan karey lomdi ko laptop mil bhi jaaye... N nalayak ka laptop crash bhi kar jaaye virus se! Ekdum irrepairable.. Fir we'll see kisko blame karti hai.. Maybe dilli ki garmi!! πŸ˜† santram ko bolegi kejriwal se poochne ki dilli ki garmi usne toh nahi badha di! πŸ˜†

Ha yaar laptop missing is still a mystery.
Nisha do you have any plans to address laptop issue since Manny is around.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Manny seems as confused and curious as II...both of them wondering what the other person is like...both of them insecure because of the other... Manny seems like black or white type of a person...either she likes somebody or she hates somebody..no mid business..!!

I loved that Manny could see the comfort level between II and Ranjan..its always amassing to read them talk for me too...ranjan in peace is a superb feeling

Curious for the next few updates...curious for how Manny and II'd bond will turn out to be

II will know Sammy fought with R&B like she does...not as much as her or in her way but she will be extremely jealous... Its the truth of life that we need copyrights regarding certain ppl in context to certain things but we don't usually get...let's see how II copes with that

Suspence!!! πŸ˜‰

i agreed,but v don't know what our author thinking,nisha di please reveal the suspence of laptop.e vik is different.As u say ,manny seems like white or black type of a person.In which sense she choose vik.i didn't get that.manny is too fast .im not digesting manny behaviour with vik in front of II;->.Privacy ke koi jeez hoti hai ,hadh hai e manny.