jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update
Waiting for next update. 
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww emotional geet ...she could have listen to his father and understand maan gesture
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet is so shocked .. That without letting them complete ... She ran away from there .. And went to maan.. There too ... She didn't understand the teasing meaning of his and took it wrongly ... But I don't mind as I get to have a kiss of them... Good job maan.. Keep it up man.. Hehe... You too keep it up ...
she is taking it all wrong .. That they have arranged her marriage to someone unknown... I thought she was angry on maan for the proposal ... As she saw both talking then her dad asking her ... But then she acted as a dumbo ... Didn't get any thing ... Naive .. Or not .. Hehe ... Let see.. How she'll gonna react ... After the truth... Update soon ... Happy to have you back..
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update, what geet's dad want geets marriage but who is the guy which her dad chose for geet...geet want to maan and maaneet kissed each other, geet realized her love for maan ..maan know about geets marriage ,is maan the guy geets dad chose for her... waiting for next...

kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet father asked her to get married.
Geet is heartbroken nd goes near maan.
She finds peace in his arms.
Geet realizes she loves maan.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
geet goes to her safe haven which is maan's arms...but she did not wait to hear the name of the person from her father's mouth...maybe it is maan...who knows...waiting eagerly to know
Endgame thumbnail
Nice update geet in tears hearing her father she rushed to maan may be maan is the one whom her father wants her to marry thnx 4 update
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear😊 Fabulous update😊 geet has finally realized that she is in love with maan😃 but her father and sister asking her to get married left her confused and heart broken and on top of that maan being so cool about her marriage is so very fishy😉😛 I am sure maan has asked for geet's hand from her father and he has accepted his proposal but before he could tell geet the guy's name she just ran away and even maan doesn't want to disclose this news before her, keeping it as a surprise😃 but poor geet is so hurt because of this😭 but don't worry geet how can maan let go of what is his😃 you are only his and will be getting married to maan soon😳😃😉 omg!! I just can't wait to see geet's expression after knowing her groom's name😆😛 continue soon😊 Edited by ns.1 - 7 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb part
ishiqya bhi dede