Nice but sort update. ..what is geet dad doing marriage but with whom
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update was maan asked to marry her
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u guys...all those who commented 😊 and liked!!

here u go with the next part!

PART 19- You shouldn't be here

I stared at my father..in complete astonishment ." marry..for you..?" I repeated the words he spoke..

I was the only one who was surprised or should I say shocked...as I found sanjana..and dad looking at me with great concentration..

" dad.. i..." I was speechless...and blank.. But all of a sudden..i saw Maan's smirking face..in front of eyes...and black out again..

What the hell is happening its all so confusing..

" geet listen to me.." Dad interrupted my thoughts and..I thought Sanjana..next to me..holding my hands..

"Geet..dad just wants u to get married...I mean.."

" beta..i wont lie to u..i want u to get married ..and the guy I chose for..u...he..he is.."That's it I couldn't hear anymore... I rose..and pulled back my hands...and looked both of them in pain..

" what are u guys thinking..my marriage...I mean..how can u...and its so...i.." I felt my tear sliding down my cheek... . I gave them another dejected look before scurrying out of my house...

Without thinking...I simply went to maan's house.

I found him.. in his bedroom..he was..lifting weights...

I ran to him..and hugged his back..sniffing letting my tears fall..

He immediately tensed up...and pulled me...to face him..

I kept wiping my tears with the back of my hand ..and he kept staring me..

After nearly 100 years I felt him...pulling me to his chest roughly..while I happily glided my hands around his torso hugging him..

His warm hold..was all I needed.. His strong arms around my waist... and my face in the crook of his neck... This was the place I wanted to be..!! always..!! My mind registered..

Slowly..i stopped crying...and hugged him more close to my heart..

Next I could feel..his face on my shoulder slowly making its way to my cheek...and then to the side of my neck..

"maaan.." I moaned..as  I felt him..kissing me..behind my ears.. My ears turned pink..and so did my cheeks..

"shhh...let me..." His husky voice evoked bundles of pleasures in my tummy. It was beautiful...! He slowly kissed my temple..tracing his lips..to my other eyes..kissing the tear which laid on my cheek.

He then raised his head.. and looked in my eyes.. the intensity with which he stared made my knees weak... he slowly rubbed his.thumb on my lower...lip...before...locking my eyes with his..

He lowered his lips..to mine...and then what happened was magical!!

My second kiss...no no..Our second kiss!! My mind said loudly..while my heart was..enjoying the beautiful moment...

He played with my lower lip...tugging them..i hesitantly parted my lips...and he took over.

His tongue..pleasured me..taking me straight to heaven. I had even felt so erotically enchanted yet warm.

I lost the track of time..but when he rose..i found myself..so drowsily lost in our kiss .

He caressed my cheek and chuckled finding my eyes close.. " U shouldn't be here..aint u getting married..?"

For few seconds...his words dint make sense..and then when they did..I found myself,..hurted once again! SO he knew..I m getting married..??

I bet he could see the anger and hurt in my eyes..but still kept mum.. His hand..dint stop either..they only..tighten around my hair..making me clench. I did not give into his assault and made my eyes bore into his..

" yes..I m getting married... Aint u happy...oh..i guesss... yes offcourse..you are.." I could see the tinge of happiness in his eyes..

I couldn't take..my heart was so much in pain...I pushed him with all my energy...and..left...his house..crying out loudly..

" No one..understood me..no one at all.. Dad sanjana..and now..not even maan..they all wanted me to get married to someone.. how can they think like..that..when I m so much into maan..."

I closed my eyes grasping the truth.. this feeling these emotions led  only to the most beautiful thing the world..called as " Love"

" i..love maan...I love him" I mumbled more to my heart...and found it replying the same..

" But maaan..." I cried bitterly recalling his actions.. he wasn't sad..he was happy with the thought of my marriage..

Dad and sanjana's expectant faces flashed before my eyes.." never has dad asked me,.for anything.." she said... Her dad was so nervous..and his eyes clearly said..his desperation...but why?? Why did he want to get her married??It's all so maddening...

btw guys i have began a new story in GF DO have a look if u want  here is the link

AFFAIR OF MY HEART

Edited by crazy_sweta - 7 years ago
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally you updated

Geet's wants her to get married

Geet is truly happy in her small little family
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic update dear , loved it...
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow

sooo geet realized her love for maan

And why does her father suddenly wants to get her married
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 another update! 😊 marvellous update! wonderfully written! Geet is shocked! Sanjana says she shld get married! b4 her dad can reveal the guy's name, Geet leaves. she goes 2 see Maan! she hugs him! Maaneet kiss! Maan asks y she is there as she is getting married! Geet stunned! she is hurt n leaves! she is angry! Maan seems happy! she is so confused! she realises she loves Maan! bt he is happy with her marriage! Geet thinks y he dad asked her 2 get married and that this is the first time he asked her 4 something! I think the guy is Maan! update soon! 😊👏⭐️
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update... suspense is killing... who is the guy whim her dad chose for geet... geet realized her love for maan ... is maan the guy her dad chose for her... waiting for next...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet pehle sun toh le kisse shhadi horahe hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...