ONLY MINE#2 part 20@103 on 13th august 16

Posted: 8 years ago

ONLY MINE#2

Love u ada for making such a beautiful banner!!

OMG this is the 2nd thread of ONLY MINE

Thank you guys

Thank you for the love and support u have given me..for this story!

🤗

Love u all!!

~PROLOGUE~ 

As soon as I turned...side way..exiting outside the gate.. I was hauled  backside by a rigid grip on my writs. I knotted by brows staring his dark chocolate brown eyes...which were turning more dark... I blinked back..gasping his name.." maann..."

" what did i say u in the car earlier geet...??"He bit out furiously ...His grip on my writs were hurting me.. I flinched..a bit yet not answering his question.. My back hit the wall..as he hovered his body on mine...

I  cursed rohan to have met me today...I assumed he would have seen rohan.

" geet.." he gritted once again..forcing me to meet his eyes..." i don't knw.." i replied irritatingly..deliberately driving him to the edge..not giving into his demand..

He groaned...and pulled me closer..with eyes blazing he stared down at me..

" answer me..geet.." His hand clutched my back..making me heave upwards..

The look on his face confirm he wasn't going to buy my lie..

I clench my eyes and snapped back at him.." U said  i m Yours..!" I bawled..

Crazy brings to u a different zest of love..!!

~Yes, I get jealous. Yes, I get possessive. Why? Because what's mine is MINE and sometimes I think someone might steal you away forever...~

Edited by crazy_sweta - 7 years ago

Character Sketch-

~MAAN SINGH KHUARANA~

A 26 yr old business men ..Hot, sexy, brawny and dashing. His one look is enough to make girl weak on their knees.    He is charming..and attractive but carries a mysterious past...which has left him anguished. He recently moved to NY with his dadi...

~SAVITRI KHURANA~

Maan s dadi maa.. She loves her grandson... TO help him overcome his past she bought him..to NY to start fresh..

~GEET HANDA~

A young, chirpy girl 22 yr old... She lives in Ny with her family...and is pursuing first year of masters... She is the darling princess of her dad..loves him to the core

~SANJANA HANDA~

Geet's  elder sister..she is 23yr old doing a job. She is not very close to geet..hates her..for being a perfect daughter. She is currently working in and MNC...

~RIYA HANDA~

Geet's mother.. She loves sanjana but for some reasons dislikes...geet... For her ..the idol daughter is sanjana..

~SURAJ HANDA~

He is geet's father...He loves her dearly. He is the head of the family...and works in a good reputed company. Most of times he is out for business ...

Edited by crazy_sweta - 8 years ago

Thank you for the all the love !

PART 11-LIVING WITH HIM

I snuggled closer to something hard yet soft...  The warmth radiating was engulfing me ...and making me feel safe..

I sluggishly opened my eyes which popped out the next sec...

I shrieked up in horror and lurched away from maan... who was sleeping besides me..naked..

I immediately  pulled the comforter closer to myself..and pepped inside ..

Phew I sighed..i was wearing my clothes... what the hell is Maan doing in my bed...

" ahhh" I squealed when is hand on my waist tighten...and he drew me closer. Beneath him..

" m..." I parted my lips.. to scream but he plastered his palm across my lips...

I blinked back...and wriggled under his hold...while he leaned in closer...

My heart began beating fast when his face was just  few centimeters apart...

" what a morning..." He uttered ever soo sexily... Ah his voice.. Dammit even If I wasn't arouse.. the guy awakens such feelings in my body where I never knew existed...

" geeet I don't like ur day dreaming when I m...with you..." He implied..with a tinge of tanginess..   I shivered in his assault ..

" dat tooo when I m soo close...to u..." he said slightly brushing his lips...on my forehead...

I clenched my eyes... and forcefully pushed.. him..and successfully maan landed on the floor with a thud

" what the hell are u doing in my house... " I yelled...in irritation

" ur house...excuse me...ur in my house... my room..wearing my clothes..." Maan uttered gritting his teeth...

His words made those ruthless moments back..to my mind.. my eyes moisten... recalling the burn..

I slumped back on the bed..crushing the sheet in my fist...

" how could mom do this to me.." I gasped..with tears..

I was in my own world... Reminiscing every moment with mom dad and sanjana... I was lost in those lost times...

That's when I felt maan... before..me..snapping his fingers..

" if u r done crying... get ready we are gona get late for school..." His expressions were scary and he pointed out at  my tears

" school??" I sniffed wiping my tears

" offcourse... get ready ill be back in 20 mins.." with that he descended outside the room...

As the  cold water...poured down on my body... my eyes watered and I cried... I cried my eyes out... Cursing my destiny...for the cruelty inflict on  me..

After 20 mins.. and i walked out of shower...in maan's bathrobe...

I smiled...in surprise as I found.. typical indial chudiar and kameez lying on the bed...

Omg along with my inners.. I turned crimson red..biting my teeth as I read the note..

" hope it fits"

Maan

I shook my head.. the guy is totally shameless... I have accepted this fact infact I have accepted him the way he is..

I bit the inside of my cheeks feeling flushed...and rolled inside to get changed.

Getting changed into typical indian dress I smiled standing infront of the mirror and decided to braid my hair..

I smiled..sadly as another memory of my childhood flashed in my mind.. Mom and sanjana used to braid my hair into ponies.. they loved doing that.. And I adored them

Sanjana... I should meet her... I shook my head as fear engulfed me.. I was terrified at the thought entering the house again..

" geeet beta..."  I frowned hearing a female voice..

" is it dadi ji??" I thought and descended downstairs..

" geet..." It was indeed dadi ji... and she took me in her arms giving me a motherly hug..

I hugged her back...with tears pouring my eyes..

" don't cry beta... We are here for u .." dadi ji wiped my tears... I had no idea how to display my gratitude to maan and dadi ji..

I nodded... and she brushed my hair..gently..

" have u informed ur father??" because.. I wont wait more than a day to lodge a complaint against that heinous women "

Dad.. I almost shook myself..for overlooking this... I had completely forget to inform dad.. grrr... I infact forgot that such a incident took place with me..coz it was maan and maan bloating my mind..

" he is out ...and he ll be back tom... he ll call geet tom..." I heard maan say...

I flipped to his side... he was standing behind us with folded hands and  winking at me.. As if reading my mind.. His smirk said it all.. dam the guy.. he is literally all over my mind...

" oh dats good..."

" beta..u look lovely I must say I like these indian clothes...on u more than the western ones..." She laughed...

I blushed. Tucking my hair...as I could feel maan's gaze fixed on me..when he walked towards us..

"  don't worry sweety u look good in all.. just a bit more heavenly in indian.." I smiled at her...and then dared to meet his eyes..which were already on mine..

I shivered instantly feeling them  so twinkling...

PRECAP-

1)  SANJANA??

2) CANT U BE A GENTLEMEN??

hope u like this part!!

Edited by crazy_sweta - 8 years ago
congrats for the new thread..
congrats 4 the new
thread... Eagerly waiting 4 update.