Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Geet feeling like teenager in her new found love but after meeting his mom and listening about choosing girl for Maan from Zara 

It's hurt Geet listening about some other girl coming in his life he not have same feelings as her 

Maan came late and insist to drop her in drive he felt she is disturb but she deny but Maan not buying her this excuse  

But he cleared her he is only her friend and she realizes her love is one sided 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 56 

Fantastic and Painful 

Geet was getting all excited at the fact that Maan came into 

her office 

but that was so refreshing

at least they spend a moment of closeness

okay Geet is getting very much effected by Maan

but he still does not show any emotions that says he likes Geet

or is also falling for her 

he still treats her as a close friend 

oh hell no !!! Maan's mother and Zara have been looking for a girl 

for Maan 

I do wonder what his response will be 

I was really hoping that he and Geet get closer soon 

but now she is hurt knowing her love for Maan is just a one sided love 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

geet is waiting for maan to reciprocate her love 

geet become disturb knowing maan is going to marry some one which maan caught but geet refuse to share it 

geet also feels hurt when maan called her friend only 

thanks for updating waiting to read more 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Geet is feeling the flutters of love but Maan acts cool as a cucumber so she has no idea how he feels. 

coderlady thumbnail

Another girl? But the way the two ladies kept looking at Geet, it might be a ploy. Who is the girl? Will Maan go for it or say something?

coderlady thumbnail

Geet was disappointed with the friend label. But then what was he supposed to do? Is he trying to guage what she feels? Does he have any idea?

hermosoanu123 thumbnail

By  seeing der past,  even though maan  has feeling for geet he will not show I feel.... Poor geet, she realized nd agn  fate is playing some other game... Or it's high tym for geet to grab the opportunity nd claim her love... 

Or Mama khurana nd  her frnds gang  r  trapping them to confess with each other.. 

Loved it.. Hope u will continue soon nd thnk u for update.. This story is very dear to my heart... Nd really wanted to read ending of this story.... 

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update, loved how you depicted geet’s emotions , even I also don’t want Maan to get married , the character of Maan you have created in this story is different and extremely good

Will be waiting for next update please update soon , don’t take so much time 

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update.  It was beautiful and heart warming.  Maan loves her too but he is guarding his heart as he doesn’t want to be broken again but giving her job at his office and keeping her near only means that he wants her and nobody else.  I’m sure Zara and aunty are doing all this so that these two stubborn lovebirds will express how they feel for real.  Well, I hope that is the case.  Please don’t leave it too long for us to know what happens next and thank you again for such a great story. 

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After soooo long u updated, and its interesting. How she is feeling and controlling them. Once he was madly in love and she was ignoring but she is madly in love and he is not acknowledging.

Hope the alliance for him does not successful. Well though i want her to burn some more to know some of his pain in the past.

Waiting already, greedy, are we? What to do, majboor hu jo yaar.