Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it Vids!!πŸ‘  I didn't want it to end. Your stories have that effect. I loved how Raman missed Ishita...the hair strand, jasmine smell...so beautiful and imaginable...I wish they had shown all this in the serial too. I love this line "Next of course was his chance to bath her in his colors of love" 

That was beautiful. The song is really good and goes well with the story. 

Thank u for the wonderful read. Have a great trip!! Come back soon and update bhootni story and Kabhi toh hoga...coz I'll be waiting for it

Edited by fugitives123 - 9 years ago
fugitives123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrn1486

@Anusha: Lovely OS! 

Felt like I was watching another YHM episode.. it was so relatable to the show πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks Neethi...glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
fugitives123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

@Fugutives123 loved it! Amazing OS!

Thank you...glad you like it alot😊
SA1234 thumbnail
Hi Vidya. It was brilliant.
Personally I am not a fan of this "Raman throwing Ishita out of the house " track. For me nothing in this world would justify what he did...In spite of that I loved what you have written.
It just proves that you as a writer can pick up any situation or incident and turn it into something beautiful.Keep going!

Edited by SA1234 - 9 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya, it was just amazing! I wish the cvs would also show something like this. Waiting for the next part to know how will their kids reunite IshRa. πŸ˜ƒ
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@vidya.anand
Vidya di you are truly a brilliant writer
loved this.
this song has always been my favourite and it's perfect for this plot
simply superb
shravsss thumbnail
Hi People First of all I'm Very much Glad to Write in This Song-OSTHON, Many of my Favorite Writers are writing.. This is my first time time trying out something based on songs.So, I would Like to thank Pallavi aka Peace Who encouraged me to write it.

This ones from my heart, Those who are leading a Happy life with their Soul mates, This one is dedicated to them.Its a Very Big Blessing and A bliss to have your Partner with you.

This Story 'Janam Samjhawan' is very close to my heart for some reasons and I Hope you all Like it...😳
Do Comment...😳😳

Unique Love #4 Janam Samjhawan
-          Shravs😳😳

Deep down the memory lane, when I go back to that day, it's just the memories of that day, which makes me go week... Still there is this undying wish, that you will come back to me and we will be together forever...
Writing this in her dairy she kept looking at it, when a song grabbed her attention on the Television.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTpjEbXL9nc[/YOUTUBE]

Janam Dekh Lo
Mit gayi
DOORIYAN...

[Darling, look around; the distance between us is dispelled.]

She thought to herself, I too feel your presence everywhere, but, the truth is you aren't there.
Main Yahan hoon
Yahaan hoon
YAAHAN...
[I'm here, I'm here, and I'm here, here!]

You aren't here dear... Her heart screamed... She closed the eyes to just listen to the song and not to think anything else... when she heard a masculine voice,

" ishita..."
She closed her eyes.. saying to herself not again...

Kaisi Sarhadein,
Kaisi Majbooriyan,
[What borders are there now? What obstacles?]

Why are these borders there between us, when we know both of us loved each other so much,...
"Was all of that a mere Pretence"

She said to herself... she let go of her tears... not able to give up her pretence of not missing him... Truth remains... And it is that...

Tum chupana Sakogi,
Main Woh Raaz hoon...
Tum Bhoolana Sakogi,
Woh andaaz hoon...

[I'm the secret that you can't hide;

I'm the impulse that you can't forget.]

She put a hand over her bumpy stomach, and nodded a yes... another hand over her heart... How do you think, I would forget your words, your touch , your breath , your smile , you love filled eyes , your secured arms , your hairs , your neck , your lips , your soul... yes...I'm connected to you with your soul... I'm your Soul mate... Am I not???

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh,
 hairaan ho kyun,
Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh,
 awaaz hoon,
Sun sako, toh suno,
dhadkanon ki zabaan
Main Yahan hoon
Yahaan hoon
YAAHAN...

[When I echo in your heart, why are you surprised?
I'm your heart's very voice.
If you can hear it, then listen to the language of your heartbeat.
 I'm here, I'm here, and I'm here, here.]

Yes... You are right... You are within me... I shouldn't get surprised anymore... My heart do calls you every other moment... It does think about you... Yes... You are here, you are her, you are here...
She hit her heart twice... This is your place... I won't be startled anymore, when I will be hearing you, you calling me... when you come from behind to hug me... When my nostrils fills with your cologne... when I feel your presence at every other place I see...  You are right, I'm within you and you are within me... But why this physical distance... Her heart flattered...

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon
Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon
Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa
Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon
Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

[Now I and only I occupy your thoughts;
I'm in the answers you receive and the questions you ask.
I'm at the centre of every one of your dreams;
I'm the light that shines from your eyes.
Wherever you look, you see me;
I'm here, I'm here, and I'm here, here.]

Her thoughts wandered to that day, when she called out his name absent Mindy... All these things, happens to me... You do occupy my thoughts, you are the answer of my prayers and also the questions in my prayers... you do have an impact on my answers as well as questions... My eyes see only you whenever I see myself in the mirror... I see you admiring me, I see your eyes darting over me top to bottom appreciating me.. You are within me... She accepted it for the nth time to herself... again the same question popped... then why we are separated from each other...

The song finally came to an end... Leaving behind lots of unanswerable questions... the first and foremost question being... Why did you distance yourself from me... why did you not have a reason to tell me...  why didn't you come back, why didn't you care to re-unite... why you didn't miss me anymore... Or was all these months we spent together where just a Pretence from your side... the way you loved me, the way your eyes poured love... was all these just a Pretence... What about those Promises... Those words which make my heart flatter even today... That moment of our life we enjoyed our togetherness... Our Promise to each other...
Tears made their way down the cheeks...  
Her Brother in Law came calling her...
"Bhabhi Aap idhar kya kar rhe hain... Mummyji bula rahi h... apka check up hai... Chaliye... ?? "
[Dear Bhabhi, what are you doing here , Mom is calling you... Its your check up today... Lets go.. ]

"hmmm... "

Little did she know sweet surprise was waiting for her... The Man she was remembering all this while had finally heard her... Making her Numb ... She couldn't understand anything... What's happening... how can she see him here, at this place... Is she dreaming... Is she hallucinating again... Why is she not living the fact... But she couldn't hold her tongues anymore... She couldn't be tight lipped any more... She roared and poured her heart out to her family...

"Main Pagal ho gayi hoon... Mujhe har jagah Raman hi dikh rhe hain... Jab woh mere saath rehna hi nabi chahte... Toh yeh sab kyun... mujhe har pal mere aas paas unka ehsaas hota hain... Woh mujhe bulate hain... Mere kaano mein Unka mujhe Ishita bulana sunayi deta hai... Phir agle hi pal sannata ho jata hai... Aas Paas koyi nahi hote hain...  Main jo bhi dekti hoon... Jo bhi sunti hoon... bas wahi woh hain... Mujhe abhi bhi woh dikh rhe hain... Par palak jhapakte hi... Woh nahi honge... Firse mujhe khud ko samjhana hoga... Ki woh nahi hai... mere saath... Woh mujjhse pyaar nahi karte... Woh mere saath rehna nahi chahte... "

[Am I Mad... Why am I seeing raman everywhere... when he doesn't even wanna stay with me... when he doesn't even care... I keep on hallucinating him everywhere; I feel im around me every time, everywhere... He calls me out... I hear him call me...  I hear ISHITA... The way he calls me... But when I wish to see him or hear him more... I feel myself drowned in deep inside the ocean... where i don't hear anything... silence is what I get... I don't find him near me... Loneliness takes over me..  Whatever I see, whatever I hear, whatever I do, I end up on him... Even now I can see him... but the next moment again we won't be there...giving me that loneliness back...  again I have to make myself understand and accept or pretend to accept the fact that he isn't there... He won't be there.. He isn't there with me... he doesn't love me  ... he doesn't want to be with me... doesn't want to stay with me... ]

She closed her eyes with her hands...
"Main nahi reh sakti aise... Main unke bagair nahi reh sakti... Woh yeh sab kyun karna chahte hen...  Main... nahi... reh sakti... "

[I cant live like this... I can't live without him... why he is hell bent on doing all this...  I ... Can't ... Live... ]

Felt her being hugged by two pair of arms... She recognized the touch... She shook her head... She couldn't believe... Unless she felt the hand tighten their hold against her either sides of arms... She let go off... Even if she was hallucinating... She accepted the embrace being offered to her... She cried her heart out... Muttering her love to the person... without whom she was in complete...
He found her calm... He tried to loosen his grip to talk to her, to let know her he also missed her the same way she did... To let her know that, those promises, those moments, that togetherness was not pretence... It was just his over protectiveness, overwhelming love that made him act in this way... Leaving her behind... to hurt her more than ever... He just tried to soothe her for those pains... Which he caused her... but as his hold loosen... he saw her tightening her grip... and shook her head in negation... He did not let her go this time... he told her via his actions he won't let her go from now on...

He took her to their room... To make her understand... He won't leave her again... The song played... Which was very much apt for that situation... and to make her understand...  That he is there for her... His decision had gone so wrong that he don't even know how to seek an apology...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGdeSKL6eE[/YOUTUBE]

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena,
 NAHI JEENA...

[I don't have to live without you, don't have to live, don't want to live..]

He whispered on her ears the same... He whispered those words again... Settled her on the bed.. Side hugging...

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu kee jaane pyaar mera
 Main karaan intezar tera
 Tu dil tuyyon jaan meri
[What do I explain to you,
 without you my heart is nowhere,
 [as in, my heart/mind isn't into anything,
 I am unable to concentrate on anything]
 what do you know about my love,
I will wait for you..
You're my heart, and you're my life too..]

Held her hands saying those words... Making her understand it has been the same for him as well... She is his life too... she is in his heart too... Those promises weren't pretence...

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne ;
Tere dil diyaan raahaan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpai meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera..
hun hai tera,
kee main karaan
 Tu kar aitbaar mera

[My heart has chosen the path of your heart...
Had you been with me,
My life would have been easier...
My life... Is now yours.
What do I do...?
You've got to believe me...]

He Gestured her... showing his heart to her... took his hands to his heart to make her feel the same... Then kissed her knuckles... Showing her, how precious she is to him...

Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tuiyyon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhaawaan kee
 Na tere bina lagda jee

[I will wait for you...
You are my heart , my soul..
How do I make you understand the same...
I don't have to live without you ...]

Ishita For the every first time saw him... Her eyes had a accusing look... She mouthed the next lines... The lyrics were apt for her... To express herself... to tell him this is what you have done... to your love, to your soul...

Ve changa nayion keeta beeba
                                                               Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachhtaiyaan ankkhaan
Naal tere jod ke

[You didn't do well,
By breaking my heart..
My eyes repent a lot,
Having fallen in love with your eyes..]

She took his hand within hers... made him touch the bump... which was the symbol of their love...

Tenu chhadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhaavaan
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne paawaan
Meri duaa.. haaye,
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun ikraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tuiyon jaan meri
Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

[Where can I go leaving you?
You're my shadow...
In your face only I see my God...
My wish, Oh,
Is that I bow to you always,
You listen to my approval...]

They sat there, reminiscing the lyrics of the song that just got over... Their eyes had approval... They had acceptance... They had a calm spread over themselves... Silence took over them... They didn't know how to delete these few months, which had caused so much pain to their loved ones... But, Ishita spoke... Breaking the silencing... answering the question which popped in their minds...
"Yeh hona tha Raman... hum dono ko yeh samjhna tha... ki hum ek dusre se alag nahi reh sakte... yeh jaroori thi... hum ek durse ko jante the pehle bhi ki hum ek duje se pyaar karte hain... Par ab mujhe lagta hain ki humara pyaar badha hai is judayi se... ab jo hum eek dusre ko pane ka sukoon mila hain... pehle nahi mila tha... humne humare gujre huye kal ko bula toh diya... fir bhi un dino ke karar khatakti hai hum dono ko...  Hum aaj... Is mode pe pohochen hai ki.. apko mujhse maafi mangne ki jaroorat nahi padi... Naahi maine apse yeh chaha...  Hum humare rishtey main aage toh bad hi gaye Raman... Par aaj aura age bad gaye hai... "

[It had to happen this way Raman... To let the other know.. We cannot live without the other... This was much needed ... We both knew even earlier that, we both love each other... but now I feel our love has strengthen more by this... It has given the much needed peace to us from both of our past ... You didn't utter an apology... Even I didn't expect it... This is where our relationship has progressed to...  We have come to a page where both of us know each other more than anything and everything..]

"Haan Ishita... Hum Humare rishtey mein wakai aage bad gye hain... , Hum ab alag nahi hone... "
[Yes Ishita... We have crossed all that barriers in our relationship.. We have come to a point where our soul has become one to never apart...]

With that the slept peacefully in each other's arms to welcome the sunrise... which was as bright as their future was with their kids and awaiting the new arrival...

Writer's Quote:

Each story has an end, a beautiful One... especially a Love story, a Fairy Tale... where the end is always that... Soul mates never get apart; they happily live ever after... I do believe in this and dedicate this story to those who have got their soul mates... and weaving a fairy tale story with their life partners...  Mark my words... You are so Lucky to have found your soul mate... And also living a life with them...

With Love ,
Shravs😳😳

Edited by shravsss - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People,

Shravss has updated the OS for 10 May. πŸ˜Š
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Res
yay...me first 
Unres

Firstly I'm very excited about this cuz my favourite person has written my favourite heros' songs...
Didu...Loved it
Aapne sahi kaha - aap emotional fool ho
yeh bhi emotional tha πŸ˜­
lekin cute bhi tha
song was apt and title - janam samjhawan...lovely πŸ˜Š
Love you...
Edited by vidya_prasad - 9 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Shravs. Amazing OS! Well written. πŸ‘