Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shravsss

@shivangi...

dear that was amazingly written...
I personally love this song a lot...
I Had it in my mind to write something for this...
im overwhelmed reading ur ts...

Its was amazing...
Raman's feelings and Urges...
Ishita feeling that he is ignorant to her...
then the big fat confrontation...

Wow wow wow...
That was awesome...

P.S : You must write more often dear...

i also love dis song alot. thank u 4 encouragement , will try and write more often😃
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnarayan

Awesome, Shivangi your amazing way of story telling, keep writing 

thank u glad u liked my way of story telling😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

@ shivangi awesome ts dear loved it beautifully written

thank u prachi  thanks alot😃
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Anusha: Lovely OS! 
Felt like I was watching another YHM episode.. it was so relatable to the show 😃 
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukanksha

@nrn1486
Neethi... Beautiful OS. A simple short sa background and wonderful creation over that.
Sorry I am too late. To be precise 4days.

N thanks for the pm

Hey, thanks a lot Sukanksha😊
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Fugutives123 loved it! Amazing OS!
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nrn1486

@Shalz: Dont' underestimate the power of the common man? LOL🤣

Shalz, such a cute OS yar..  We can never get enough of IshRa confessions. This one was especially sweet😊
Plus, a conversion about that horribly ended Mani track... I really liked that you included that here!!

neethi...thanks yaar... well we all hated the closure it got... so i thought y not..thank u for the lvely comment...

Originally posted by: shravsss

@shalini... dear...

this one was fantastic...
what a song selection dear...
great great...

Raman talked it out... 
how beautifully he spoke to her...
and Ishita gained everything at the last sentence...
She conveyed him everything... with that one sentence...

beautifully, awesomely and amazingly portrayed the scene dear...
One of the best Oses i read so far...👏

@bold...i m dead...n now i am in heaven...n now m floating on the clouds...///

thank u so much for that comment... you just made my day...thanks shravsss

Originally posted by: usaonly

Shalz I had seen your other side now. So romantic you write this OS every word was so sweet for Raman confession. I am sure not only Ishu every women will melt too. Terrace is always play big role for romantic couple including IshRa too. I am glad you put most of the scence in YHM For the background so feel loke old memories of this story coming back I love Ramantic Kumar of yours. Thanks for the wonderful OS and the PM dear.👏👏

Thank u so much jum..u r such a sweetheart..thanks for the pm n the comment...had a very hectic day..so cudnt respond... means a lot to me...😃
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello YHMians...as promised, I have managed to write something but not my best one...written in a hurry because I am going on a sudden trip. so excuse me for the errors and typos. 

probably, not the type of OS you wish to read on this thread or expect from me. it isnt romantic but poignant and intense. 

He had lashed her out for no fault of hers. He blamed her and accused her for spoiling his sister's life. He knew it wasn't true and Mihir was perfect for Rinki and Ishita's choice was right. It was just that Mihir needed some time to move on and get over Mihika. Rinki wasn't mature enough to understand and give him the time he required. Perhaps, it wasn't her fault too that she was pushed into marriage all of a sudden and she began to dream of a fairy tale romance with her husband. It wasn't anyone's fault but as always, he took the easy way out to vent it out, his wife Ishita.

Not just that but also asked her to get out of the house. This wasn't the first time he was doing this. He didn't know what came over him when he heard his sister saying about how he was immersed in his own life and happiness. She even said that he didn't know or care about his sister's life. It was the deepest pain and hurt that transformed into anger because eventually Raman Kumar Bhalla's only way to let out his own sorrows was anger and his only avenue to do so being his own wife.

He couldn't get angry or lash on anyone else except her whom he thought as his own self. He knew he was not right in doing it but he had no control over his own emotions which sort of overwhelmed in him, suffocating him and forcing him to throw it out on her. He wasn't doing it right and he knew it. Perhaps he knew she would understand his reasons without even saying it out. Perhaps she knew him like no one ever did. She could read his silence, his anger and the hidden intensity of what made him throw away such words at her. But even that realization of their undying bonding and strong equations didn't make him feel better, in fact it made matters worse for him.  

Just a few moments ago, he had promised her that he will respect her feelings and would never hurt her. And here he was doing the same. Hurting her, hurling insults on her and making her cry. His heart bled when he saw her cry but he was a mute spectator and didn't make amend to what he said neither did he try to console her.

He understood Rinki's plight and perhaps that and her accusing words had left him mad. In a rage, he had poured out whatever came up in his mouth. He couldn't deny that he was never cautious with his words when it was to her. He never chose what he had to say and what not when it involved her. By the time he realized what he had uttered, it was too late. It had caused her immense sadness and she was gone.

Yes, why wouldn't she? He had asked her to get out of his house. He had asked her amma to take her and leave. He couldn't take back his words neither could he apologize for what he said. He knew no apology can set right the damage he caused. So he turned away from her direction.

He reprimanded himself a thousand times as he walked back to their room. 

[If you read the story hearing the song, it would be perfect😊]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX5ZqfapWjM[/YOUTUBE]

In the loneliness of the room, their private sanctum, the shadows of their together moments haunted him. He couldn't get them off his mind simply because those were moments which touched his heart and soul. They hadn't consummated their marriage but that far fetched reality never dared to hamper the love and passion they shared in those moments. It would be amusing for a 3rd person but it was their truth, the reality of their relationship which none would understand.

In that same dimension of thoughts, he still believed that she would understand him and forgive him without him having to seek her apology.

The entire fiasco had left him exhausted and so he slumped to the side of the bed. Finally he could let his hair down and cry for himself, for his own loss or probably for her tears which were a dreadful vision that he couldn't erase off from his mind.

He let his tears flow and wet his pillows. Silent tears were nothing new to him and only his pillows saw those tears always. The bed sheet had her scent. Ever since her fracture, she slept on the bed and that left her fragrance on the sheets. A strand of her long soft hair lay trapped between the two pillows. He smiled amidst his tears and took it in his hand. How much had he desired to bury himself in those!

He put back the strand on his pillow and rested his head on it, relishing the feel of it beneath him.

He loved her hair splayed across his pillows. He remembered the first time when he was forced to sleep beside her on the floor after his bed broke. It was in their previous home but memories never fade or change with time and place. He remembered how in their sleep, he had by mistake rested his head on her tresses. When he had turned around in his sleep, he had for the first time taken a whiff of her jasmine fragrance, probably due to her constant wearing of jasmine strands or was it her oil? He didn't know but he had known then and there that his ultimate wish was to wake up to that fragrance around him, all over him...within him!

He couldn't stop himself from taking out his mobile to scroll through her photos which he had clicked in various occasions, some with her knowledge and some of them stealthily which captured her off guard with her cute smiles and gestures intact. Many were during her childish games with Ruhi. At those times she would become a child herself. He taunted her always as "Paagal madrasan" for her crazy antics and silly fights but he always envied her for the same. Her innocence and equations with his daughter was something which he wished for too secretly.

A photo of Ishita caught his attention in specific. He had taken it during holi when she stood all alone without allowing anyone to put color on her. He had known that she was angry on him and also knew ways to cajole her. He clicked a photo of hers secretly before he colored her in his colors. In a matter of few minutes, she was completely drenched in colors or rather he had bathed her in colors. She had fumed and walked off in anger. Next of course was his chance to bath her in his colors of love. The same day he had promised her about taking their relationship ahead. And yes it would have happened only if Ruhi hadn't interrupted. He still remembered how he had nailed her to the walls, nuzzled into the hollows of her slender neck. His nails had dug into her back causing marks on her. It lay on her showing off his undeniable desire for her.  

For the next 2-3 days she left her hair loose and never dared to knot it up. He had laughed and mocked her when she tried to find hair styles which would hide those marks from the teasing eyes of the family.

His teasing games and gestures often made her voice her favorite line, "Aiyooo murugan"

Even tonight, he could hear echoes of her Aiyooo murugan'. Her kuch bhi' was another comment of hers mocking his one liners. He had almost forgotten his own funny self after Shagun had betrayed him for Ashok and his money. His madrasi padosan had literally barged into his life as a Jhansi ki rani to retrieve back the Raman Kumar Bhalla he once used to be. He owed it all to her and yet he took her for granted when angry. He expects her to understand and tolerate his angry words. He wondered if his love was conditional and selfish, quite unlike her unconditional love for him. Perhaps yes, he was selfish...he was greedy for love. In fact grown greedy and selfish for love after losing it all once in a bitter way. He heaved a deep sigh wandering into his memories that he made with her.

Chhoti chhoti baatein, yoon hi aate jaate

Yaadein sehla ke jaati hain

Raaton ko sirhaane, baasi muskaaneN

Mujhko sula ke jaati hain

Milna nahin hai mumkin,

itna batao lekin

Hum phir mile kyun hain

Tujhko bula na paaun,

tujhko bhula na paaun

Yeh silsile kyun hain

Sab kuchh wahi hai, par kuchh kami hai

Teri aahatein nahin hain

Small things, just like that, while passing by,

memories go, stroking me,

in the nights, below the pillow, old smiles,

make me sleep..

it's not possible to meet,

but tell me this much why have we met then..

I can't call you, can't forget you, why is it so?

everything is the same, but something is missing..

the sound of your footsteps isn't there..

He couldn't help but think about the night when they had forgotten all about her injury and immersed themselves in the passion and desire for each other.

The feel of her smooth skin lingered on his finger tips. Her taste when he had nuzzled and nipped her sensitive skin on her neck still lay fresh in his memories.

The entire room, now echoed her absence though her presence filled him up. Her memories made him breathe and there was no second thoughts that he needed her to live.

Despite all that, she was away from him or should say that he had thrown her out.

He forced himself to sleep but it was no less of a nightmare. He had realized long back that his dreams, his happiness, his peace and solace were all because of her and tonight was just a confirmation of the same. Without her, he had nothing but anguish and pain.

He woke up to Ruhi's call but posed to sleep. He wanted to believe that all that happened last night was nothing but a nightmare. Today was a good fresh morning and now his madrasan would come in to wake him up. For a full minute he waited but when Ruhi continued to call him, "papa uto na...itna time hogaya...mujhe school bhi jaana hai..."

[Papa, wake up...its late and I have to school too]

Then without a choice, he slowly got up to get ready for the day. When he came back after the bath, his clothes were kept ready on the bed and he smiled, "aagayi madrasan"

[Madrasan is here]

He wore the shirt and was before the mirror to comb his hair when he remembered the numerous instances when the mirror had become witness to their romance. Oblivious to him, he blushed but he was snapped from the short trip down his memory lane by Ruhi.

"PAPA...yeh shirt aapko pasand aaya na? woh Ishima nahi hai na? toh main aur Neelu aunty ne nikaala"

[Papa, u liked the shirt na? Me and Neelu aunty picked it because Ishima is not here.]

He dropped the comb and turned back in disappointment while Ruhi had sprinted down the stairs already

Maine nahin jaana, tune nahin jaana

Jaane anjaane jo hua

Kuch toh hua jo, mujhko hua na

Tujhko magar kyun hua

Galti nahin hai teri, galti nahin hai meri

Phir bhi gile kyun hain

Tujhko bula na paaun, tujhko bhula na paaun

Yeh silsile kyun hain

Sab kuch wahee hai, par kuch kamee hai

Teri aahatein nahi hain

Kyun, kyun nahin hai

I didn't know, you didn't know,

whatever happened without knowing..

something happened, that didn't happen to me,

why did it happen to you then..

it's not your mistake, it's not my mistake,

why are there complaints still..

I can't call you, can't forget you,

why is it so?

everything is the same, but something is missing..

the sound of your footsteps isn't there..

why, why aren't they there..

A little while earlier, Ruhi sat beneath her Ishima's chair to get her hair plaited.

Ishita tactfully probed, "Ruhi, ghar pe sab utt gaye, kya?"

[Ruhi, have all woken up?]

Ruhi who very well knew what her Ishima wanted to know, "offo Ishima, seedhe papa ke baare mein poocho na? haan papa utt gaye...maine khud utaaya papa ko..."

[Ask directly about papa...yeah he woke up...I woke him up myself]

Ishita let a feeble smile, not wanting to let out much to Ruhi. She spoke further, "Ru...suno na baby...Neelu se kehke..."

[Ru, listen baby...ask Neelu to]

Ruhi took over her Ishima's words, "papa ke shirt aur unnke favorite parathe, hai na Ishima?"

[Papa's shirt and his favorite breakfast, right Ishima?]

Ishita couldn't help but smile at her daughter's maturity and responsible behaviour. She too had grown more than her age and Ishita was happy and proud that Ruhi was mature enough to understand her parents. Neither she nor Raman had told Ruhi or Adi about the big fat fight between them and how worse matters were but they had known it all.

Ishita finished plaiting her hair and kissed Ruhi's cheeks fondly whispering, "Ru beta, don't tell about what I said to papa, ok? Promise me!"

Ruhi showed a thumbs up and muttered, "Ruhi promise!"

Ishita's state was no different from Raman. Though she was genuinely hurt and angry with his lashing out at her whenever a problem came up, she was missing him the same way he did but some things were beyond them and their love.  It was huge enough to keep them apart while their kids Ruhi and Adi were on a secret mission to reunite their parents, never to separate...never ever!

so hw was it? pls do reply...

I have left it incomplete or left an option to write a subsequent part to finish it off...probably I will do it when I am back...

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago