Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@shravvsss, omg that was soo touchy!. The songs where brilliantly incorporated, infact they were telling the story! beautiful. very emotional πŸ˜Š
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peace..

@shravvsss, omg that was soo touchy!. The songs where brilliantly incorporated, infact they were telling the story! beautiful. very emotional πŸ˜Š

I hope i didn't let you down...😳😳😳
Thanks dear...😳😳

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shravsss

I hope i didn't let you down...😳😳😳
Thanks dear...😳😳

arey not at all re! Everybody i believe has written one of their best stories on this thread πŸ˜ƒ
Well done you! πŸ‘
shravsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace..

arey not at all re! Everybody i believe has written one of their best stories on this thread πŸ˜ƒ

Well done you! πŸ‘

Thanks dear...😳😳
I'm Glad...
shravsss thumbnail

I hope you taking about my OS...
Thnks dear...😳😳
maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
spamming the page to post my first Os on this thread
maanvir thumbnail
Koi hai??? Do aur post spam karne hainπŸ˜›
maanvir thumbnail
Chalo mai hi kar deti hunπŸ˜†
maanvir thumbnail
Hi All!
Firstly congrats to Pallavi for the success of this thread and managing it so wellπŸ‘

Secondly thank u Nehu(crazy_neha) for challenging me with my favourite song Darmiyaan

I know u r nt intrstd in my blabbering, so here comes my first OS on this thread

------------------------------------------------------------------

En(Un)tangled Tale of Love

Song: Darmiyan (Jodi Breakers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMj-I6qleY

Sunday Morning (???), 11:59 am

Raman Kumar Bhalla, the heartthrob of Indian Television, slept face down on his King Size bed (After all Live life, King size is the motto of his life). He was indeed having a sound sleep for there was no sound round except for the faint noise of his even breathing.

No sound! Yes, no sound!

No sound from the Alarm clock!

Alarm clock??? What is that? He would ask. For RKB needs no alarm clock.

So does he wake up without an alarm?

Well kind of! Coz the job of the alarm clock was done by a PHONE CALL.

What Phone Call? Has he assigned someone to make a phone call to wake him up?

Not exactly! But ermmm...you will soon find out...

The not-so huge figure on the huge bed started moving slowly: left leg first, then the right, left arm next followed by the right. The eyes then opened only half too lazy to open them fully, closed them back again, re-thought and opened them half again, closing them back deciding to sleep some more.

16 minutes later, he was found sitting on the bed lazily stretching his arms and then rubbing his face, he glanced at the huge clock right opposite his bed. 12:15 it said.

12:15?

You think he panicked and rushed to the washroom? Well nothing of that sort happened. Rather he smiled his full smile.

No call times!

Call times were literally a CALL time for him as he woke up every morning when he would get a CALL from the sets saying "Sir it's your Call time. When will you reach?" (Now you know why he has no alarm clocks right!)

No early morning calls, No late night shoots, No outdoors in burning heat, No restrictions on smoking and drinking. That's what he called a perfect Sunday.

His smile grew wider on realizing that this was going to be his everyday routine until he signs his next project.

----------------------------------

This is the type of life he had imagined post the longest and most successful show of his career till date.

But here...

Saturday(???) Night, 11:59 pm

Raman Kumar Bhalla, the heartthrob of Indian Television, is restlessly lying on his King Size bed.  He is indeed having no sound sleep although there was no sound around except the loud thudding of his heart.

Saturday night, 11:59 pm, is not his usual time to go to bed. Even with his busy and tiring schedule during the show, he made sure to party harder. It was kinda Shanivar ratri humein neend nahi athi.

Today too it was kinda Shanivar ratri humein neend nahi athi but for a different reason altogether.

His friends were all partying tonight but he wasn't interested.

RKB not interested in partying? That came as a shocker to all his friends.

Why? Why? Why? Asked everyone.

Not feeling quite well, need rest he texted one of them and switched off his phone not wanting to answer any more questions.

RKB not interested in partying? That came as a shocker to him as well.

Why? Why? Why? He asked himself.

Not feeling quite well, need rest he could not tell that to himself coz he knew that was not the reason.

He was restless, restless for some reason which he could not fathom.

A feeling of having lost something or missing something terribly surrounded him but what he could not place his finger at.

16 minutes later, he was found sitting on the bed rubbing his face and clamping his mouth, he glanced at the huge clock right opposite his bed. 12:15 it said.

12:15?

She must be fast asleep he thought.

She...Why am I thinking about her?

Is she the reason why I am unable to sleep?

Am I missing her?

But why?

With those entangled questions in mind, he thought about the entangled equation they shared.

They were not friends, not foes either.

They were not the ones who spoke for hours, nor did they text each other frequently.

They did not hug when they met, never did they kiss faire la bise(cheek to cheek) while departing.

They were alike in no way, nor did they have similar likes and choices.

But something kept them bound, something that was serene.

Something he could not name, something he could not define.

Lafzon se jo tha pare

Khaali pann ko jo bhare

Kuch toh tha tere mere

Darmiyaan

Their relation was cordial and strictly professional. They spoke and met only on the sets. If they met outside, it was just a co-incidence. Now that they the show that brought them together had ended, he wondered if it marked the end of their relationship too.

Rishte ko kya mod doon

Naata yeh ab tod doon

Ya phir yunhi chodh doon

Darmiyaan

If it was strictly professional relation they shared, then why was he feeling so restless tonight. The restlessness told him that it was not a strictly professional relation with her, yet he did not know what to call it.

Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo

Ho na sake jo beyaan

Darmiyaan

Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan

Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

Unable to get rid of the unshakeable feeling of loneliness and failed umpteenth attempts of getting a moment's sleep, he opened safari on his Mac Book and as if in an auto-mode his fingers tapped the following letters on the keypad I-S-H-I-T-A-space-I-Y-E-R-enter

In the news

Ishita Iyer and Raman Kumar Bhalla's beautiful journey of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein comes to an end

That was the recent and most popular news on the list. Many more followed but he ignored the others and skipped to the images section.

Every picture was versatile in every sense may it be the dress, the hairdo, the make-up etc but the smile and the innocence remained intact. It would not be wrong to say that he had never seen a face as beautiful as hers and as pure as hers. Was it the purity of her soul that made her look beautiful or vice-versa?

Although he closed the images window, her image remained etched in his eyes just like her memories stayed in his mind.

Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon to ho na paaye
Yaadon se teri faasla...haye

He now scrolled on to the web searches which had the Wikipedia, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter details on top. He opened each of the link in a new tab.

Reading through every detail of hers on wiki, checking every post on FB, watching every update on Insta and reading every tweet on twitter, he was amazed at how much he wished to have her near him right at this moment although he knew she was not going to be anywhere around.

Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehri tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat si banke kyun bhala

He glanced back at the clock which said 4:30 am. He was surprised at the fact that he stayed awake so long thinking of her and drooling over her pics. What has she done to him that he could do nothing but think of her!

Kyun yaad karta hoon
Mit-ta hoon banta hoon
Mujhko tu laayi yeh kahaan

He was too tired to untangle the entangled web of emotions that he slowly drifted off to sleep with an image of a smiling Ishita Iyer in his eyes which showed in full screen on his Mac Book.

He woke up startled to the same image, panicking and hurrying not glancing at the clock once, quickly freshening up and grabbing a bite, picking his car key drove to his usual destination of 5 years, the set of his show.

He parked his car outside the gate and stepped out reaching to the gate when he heard the security guard ask him "Sir Aap yahan?" with a surprised look.

He gave him a what's wrong with you look.

"Aapka show to khatam hogaya na sir. Phir aap yahan?"

He mentally smacked and asked himself Why am I even here?

"Kya hua sir? Koi pareshani hai? Aap yahan wo bhi itni jaldi? Show ke time pe to kabhi apko itni jaldi ate nahi dekha sir" the man asked out of concern.

He chuckled and placing a hand on the security guy's shoulder said "Kuch nahi. Bas aise hi chala aya tha"

"Theek hai Sir. Gate khol dun kya? Apko andar jana hai?" he asked politely.

"Nahi rehne do" he said

"Ab waise bhi andar jane ka koi fayda nahi" he added whispering inaudibly.

He turned around walking to his car. The security guy came running behind him and said "Ishita Madam milengi to mera salam bolna sir. Wo roz subah mujhe salam karke jati thi aur jab bhi mujhe pareshan dekhti to Jadu ki jhappi bhi dethi thi" he added proudly.

He gently nodded not sure if he would meet her and be able to convey the man's regards to her for the path they treaded on was no longer seen. He fuelled the car and drove aimlessly on the busy streets of the city having nowhere to go.

Chalte thay jinpe hum-tum

Raaste woh saare hain gum

Ab kaise dhoondein manzilein

He was yet again on his king size bed tonight feeling restless and lonely, struggling to sleep to wake up for yet another lifeless day.

Raatein hain jaise maatam

Aate hain din bhi gumsum

No party, no gatherings could lift up his mood or make him feel better now.

Roothi hain saari mehfilein

Her memories refused to leave his mind and he could not help a lone tear escape his eye.

Itna satao na, yoon yaad aao na

Ban jaaye aansoon hi zubaan

He wiped the tear drop and he went back to his Mac Book to find some solace.

Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo

Ho na sake jo beyaan

Darmiyaan

Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan

(Lyrics Translation: http://www.bollymeaning.com/2012/01/kuch-to-tha-tere-mere-darmiyaan-lyrics.html)

--------------------------Forgot to mention--------To be continued------------

Please leave ur cmnts😊

Edited by maanvir - 9 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its incomplte..?
i didnt find a gud ending