Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
People,

Vidya.Anand has posted today's OS πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ vidya.anand di,brilliant update by a brilliant author.u always feels us ever essence of raman and ishita situation.i totally immersed in your story.cv's not show this kind of emotions.u did it :-).loved it.so waiting for next part.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Vidya Anand.
Vi, that is so beautifully written.

You know you are my fav Ishra romance writer, right. Romance Queen you are, you infuse so much poignancy and passion in your stories, it's just a treat to read.

They didn't show Raman regretting how he threw Ishita out, but this is what our Puttar would have felt. This us how he would have missed his madrasan. You matched the doing beautifully.

Have a safe trip.

Lub you. 
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@vidya.anand superb vidya... realy nice..
update soon
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Vidya, I stumbled on this thread due to the writings, of Doc, Shalz, Ann.  
You have written this so so so beautifully.  I wish, the writers had not turned our RKB, the amazing principled person we knew him to be until September 2014, into this insensitive, boorish jerk.  The RKB we all loved was sensitive to everyone ones pain and though he used to lash out, knew how to make amends.  I can't identify with this new character at all and my heart bleeds ! 

I love the way you have shown his turmoil after Ishita's departure from his home !

Once again, beautiful OS !
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@vidya a beautiful OS.

This is puttar we identify with πŸ˜ƒ . he would make mistakes and would feel guilty about it also ..and regret also that we didn't see in the show.

The way you have ended Adi ruhi have a plan up there sleeves, so will we a continuation of this?
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vidya this OS did not disappoint me and  I can say that  I am proud to be your reader. Every story of yours had it own meaning and direction. For this one I can feel Raman guilty that he hurt Ishu without her mistake but Raman had one weak point when he angry he burst out he never control his mouth will said anything and feel sorry for his action later . Now he sent Ishu out then he can feel something is missing in his life. Love the way you mention about his promise his passion and want to be with her during Holi and the fracture time made him feel more lonely and angry with himself.i hope you will continue next part to see how he will come out of his guilt for his wife in the show Ishu come back by herself but your one I don't know what will happen he will bring hern back or not. Thanks foR writng this wonderful Os dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya di this qas so good.. ll u continue😊
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You r one of my fab writer of yhm forum.Everytime I read ur work,I just get fully immersed in ishra land n this time was no different too.loved it vidya.
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Vidya...
Hey that was awesome...
Cvs... Failed to show this...
Im glad i read this one...
how awesomely you portrayed the whole scenario...

Raman though lashed out at her as always... was missing his madrasan... remembering their encounters...beautifully written...

Madrasan on the other hand still cared for his kadva punjabi...
Ofcourse whatever happens somethings can never change the equation or love you share with that person... Feeling can never change...Regardless of what the person did in the spur of the moment...

You explained it beautifully...
P.S I Love Your Writing...