Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I sooo love vanditha after the "Would you like my Life?" chapter...The maturity is amazing...Its like the elder sister preaching the true state of life for her younger one...
For the past few chapters, I hated II's behaviour...We cant just cover up saying she was being reckless...I think there is a limit even to that...

But the points vandu put forth...Man they were bullet points which everyone needs to know...No one has a perfect life...it mostly loos perfect only on the surface...When u dig deep everyone has their own set of expectations that are not fulfilled and a set of problems that they should face...be it rich , poor or for that matter any fricking person...

and I want II to understand that coming to DII is not a solution...

This is one of the best chapters Nish...

I soo love this becos it is the reality...It is much better than any romance / any other chapter...Somehow ur newer chapters always outshines ur older ones...

Hatts of to that Nish
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From RB's "HEY" to II here's one "hey" from readers to Nisha! Time for an update? 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Oh god...I have read the "Would u like my life" chapter for 10 times now...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Now I am waiting for R&B 's reaction... So the guy finally comes...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swa

Thanks so much I am glad u see it getting better and not worse, coz that would be bad. Vandita is a dream come true as far as a sister goes, unpretentious, fair and totally unselfish. Its only natural for sisters to get a lil envious of each other in the long run

II is more educated, has a better job, has loftier goals and destiny chose a man exponentially wealthy too, if Vandita had ONE evil bone in her body she could have exaggerated II's fears unnecessarily and caused a significant crack in R&B and II's relationship

You can all ask "KAUNSI behen aisa karti hai?"

Millions

Vandita is a gem

I will say this in Tamil

II kitta pollathanam kedayadu but porumaiyum kedayadu
II lacks deviousness but ALSO lacks patience

Tara, I woke from the best Sun afternoon nap, in fact for a few minutes I couldnt comprehend if it was a morning or late Noon. Wow!! I am armed with chai and namkeen now, will begin the next chapter soon
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell11

with that analogy of your's...isn't appa also a bit like bala? Taking care of periappa...especially in the chapter where you stated amma's pregnancy issues during II
Is that why appa finds bala easy to like? Because of the similarities? 

Brilliant catch I completely forgot. Appa is TOTALLY like Bala so maybe thats why he loves Bala

Appa went as far as NOT wanting a second one because he had to care for Periappa. Even though Amma was also a working woman, atleast Bala is willing to try for a second one
Husband frequently go overboard for their families.
When wives do they are labelled "bad bahus who only cares about maayka"
Thanks for pointing out something I clearly missed
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swa

Thanks so much I am glad u see it getting better and not worse, coz that would be bad. Vandita is a dream come true as far as a sister goes, unpretentious, fair and totally unselfish. Its only natural for sisters to get a lil envious of each other in the long run

II is more educated, has a better job, has loftier goals and destiny chose a man exponentially wealthy too, if Vandita had ONE evil bone in her body she could have exaggerated II's fears unnecessarily and caused a significant crack in R&B and II's relationship

Millions

Vandita is a gem

I will say this in Tamil

Tara, I woke from the best Sun afternoon nap, in fact for a few minutes I couldnt comprehend if it was a morning or late Noon. Wow!! I am armed with chai and namkeen now, will begin the next chapter soon

I don't think it is patience Nish

She wants everything to go the way she likes...

and sometimes I know that I behave like that as well

Being the only child and comparatively a better performer amongst ur other cousins...gives that kind of ego that u r always right and ppl always listen to you...

When everyone in ur family only praises u, it is natural for u to think that u r better...That was one more thing which also made her underestimate R&B in the beginning...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swa

Millions

Vandita is a gem

I will say this in Tamil

Thanks Nisha...we are a insatiable lot so when you say you have begun writing another update...we couldn't but be happier. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Fight or Flirt
He reached with both his thumbs to caress her jhumkas she put her hands up in between his thumb and her earlobes capturing them in her fists
He bent down... not to kiss but to inhale the cinthol soap...
She was sure he heard her quivering moans masked as breathing... really heavy breathing...
in 4 days she had forgotten how the jaw looked clean shaven. Like he shaved in the car, green and smooth she arched seeking hungrily with her lips

He moved back, evading her lips

She even let go of his thumbs to grab his waist, to pull him closer. He stepped back taking him with her, off the Godrej, three steps and falling on the bed, his arms wrapping around her securely, as he bore the brunt of the fall, on a bunch of presswaala's  
freshly ironed load... she let go of his waist realizing his rejection, he rolled her over placing her on her back climbing over

"Do u regret (marrying me? being with me?) sometimes? she asked her eyes glistening brilliantly in the light of the bulb on the wall

He grabbed her lips... her lower lip plump and juicy tasted like strawberry, the orange/pink lip gloss she wore, his tongue teasing the inside, begging for entry
She closed her upper lip on his tongue, trying to hold it still... he tasted bitter, bourbon... she hated it... she grunted softly

He used the opportunity to transfer the taste to her tongue, entering her mouth with passionate
aggression his cold steel watch strap like a cube of ice on her bare back... she arched

They kissed fully and kissed many times, one of her legs drawn up, his right hand on her left knee, gently pushing back layer after layer of chiffon until it bunched up and slid back automatically like a river of silk
He felt her bare knee... it collapsed under the touched, as he climbed over fully, his lips on her nose ring sucking and tonguing it hungrily like a puppy thrilled at seeing his human at the end of the day

His jaw was smooth as butter his woodsy aftershave  a head spinning aphrodisiac,
he could have come if he had kept that thing going... with his tongue her gurgling sounds offering rich compliments.
He went to her neck and stayed here.

"Bourbon?" she asked hoarsely

"Two" he said moving on her

She didnt care, it was him, his taste his bourbon..
she wanted it her arms going under his coming back over his shoulder, her hands curling into the dense locks in the back...

"U didnt answer my question" she accused

"I did"

"You just shut me up, its the action version of "enough II" she muttered

He smiled on her neck

"We havent seen each other in three days, do u know how long three days is?" she asked

Hugging him tight... as his hand roved on the fabric over her curves hungrily

"I could look it up" he said softly
"you should tie me up on the second floor" she offered willingly

"I should" he agreed

He kissed her chin... his tongue feeling the skin underneath,
she groaned dodging, feeling his smooth cheeks her lips pressing on them firmly making lipstick stains
all over...
His right hand on her bare thigh, his thumb drawing patterns as she shook, twisting,... hoping his hand would go where she wanted it to

"Please da" she begged

He shook his head

"why not?" she demanded angrily nipping his ear

"Go make dinner" he ordered savagely trying to free his right hand as she clamped it between her thighs

""please" she begged, rubbing her legs together, he bent down and bit her curve

"Lets get out of here II" he ordered warningly
She let go of his long silky locks and felt his waist and went down slowly... her hand twitching as it went south over  throbbing real estate
She had one of his hands trapped between heaven and had her hand on his arousal

He kissed her punishingly... mimicking the act... as she caressed him and he caressed her, two people rapidly approaching edges of sanity

He stopped resting his damp forehead on hers  "Go make that dinner" he ordered, placing gentle soothing kisses on her lips
she gently weaved her fingers through his hair parting it sideways... he closed his eyes savoring the feel of the nails on his scalp

"Rakshasan" she muttered

"Rakshasi" he said hoarsely

~~~~~~~~

They met Periappa for a few minutes, the nurse was helping him wind down for the day, his adult diaper on, sleep aid placed on his tongue, he drank from histumbler almost choking on the pill

He went back to his seat, Appa lowered the volume on Sun News channel by two points.. pretending to respect, while not

Amma walked briskly between frig in the dining area and kitchen

Akka was laying down in Amma Appa's room

"Umm... Amma... is it OK if I dont stay?" II asked rinsing the noodles in cold water

"where kanna" Amma teased pretending not to know

"Tonite? Inga? (here)" she said blushing at the faucet thankful Amma cant see her face

Oh! well Amma HAD seen her face... and smiled smugly... moments ago, II did not know her son in law's neatly combed right
parting hair was manually rearranged with a left parting now. Her daughter's face flushed and glowing, the tip of her nose to her tip of chin all crimson

"Oh? why da?' Amma asked holding back a smile
"Amma... its been three days" II explained... "Dad vandu romba miss panra solran Raman" (Dad misses me Raman says)

"Appa does too kanna" "In fact he is lucky he has you 99% of the time, Appa and I get you only 1%" Amma acted like she was unhappy,
II poured seasme oil, in the wok, it sizzled

she simmered it down and stopped turned to Amma, Amma meddled with the dosa grinder her back to II in the tiny 10* 5 feet kitchen

"Amma... I will come back on Sat or Sunday ma" she begged

"hmmm" Amma sighed sadly

AMMA PLEASE DONT BE MAD

I WANT TO GO HOME WITH HIM LIKE... RIGHT NOW
IF U LET ME TURN OFF THE GAS I WOULD GO HOME

I WOULD LET YOU GUYS MAKE YOURSELVES DINNER AND GO AWAY
AMMA PLEASE

"Amma please"

"I am kidding kanna OFCOURSE you should go" Amma said pouring dosa batter from the grinder into a plastic container

"U are just like Akka" II said relieved smiling shyly

"Oru naale jaasti, (one night here was too much), if u werent going to talk about it tomorrow and show up here after work I was going to call him and ask him to come over for dinner"
Amma turned from the lil cross section of kitchen counter, as II threw the red onions in for the stirfry

Amma turned her firmly

"Its not easy kanna" "Marriage doesnt come with a user guide" "Plus you married by choice"  
That must be like kanna katti kaatla vitta madiri daan irukkum (letting u loose blindfolded in aforest), plus the... umm... u know...ummm Amma didnt say "scandal"
respecting her son in law sitting less than 20 feet away in the living room.

"when we fight I just want to come here" II muttered sadly

"Ofcourse u do, every child wants to be hugged by her Amma" Amma hugged her warmly

"Looks at our Vandita" Amma said choking up

"I know ma... I feel umm (ashamed?) Akka madiri aarathukku 100 years aahum ma (it will take me 100 years to become like Akka) II declared with pride

"U both are different, u shudnt be like her, we like you to be naughty, and argumentative and talkative" Amma said smiling

Ii sniffled

"He is a quiet AND mature guy Ishita. He has not said  A WORD to Appa" Amma hissed

II nodded..

"adukke nee avara thank pannanum" (u must thank him)

"Saptuttu modal velaya kalambra vazhiya paar" (Eat and GET GOING)

"dont u miss your daughters?" II demanded childishly

"I like them to break promises about maayka visits, promise to stay but leave in two hours, promise to come but not show up. promise to call and not call kanna"

"Madurai paati was also like that?" II asked earnestly

"In those days we couldnt go every week and all, I came to Delhi... first thatha paati then Periappa, in fact periappa TOGETHER with thatha paati" Amma said

"Nee sanda potta enna pannuve? (what did u do when u fought?)

Na setha nazhi kumudam padippen, ille Sarojini Nagar market poven, kochundu Nayi Dilli pona raathri ellarum epdi saapduva? Vandu porandachu"  Purusha kochukalam naan kochinda polladaval solluva thatha paati" "In joint family every move is on stage kanna" Amma chuckled derisively
(I will read Tamil periodicals, go to Sarojini Nagar market, if I sulk and take off to the station to go to Madurai how will 4 people eat at night?" "Vandita was born soon" "Husbands can sulk and go away if the wife sulks and goes away someplace they will say the daughter in law lacks patience")

II looked at Amma awestruck... the choices she never had, the sacrifices she made with the snap of her fingers, seemed now like it was as easy as drinking a glass of waterπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­

"we were in a two room quarters in Netaji Nagar Ishita, kochindalum, konjinaalum adu daan"

(Fight or flirt that's the only real estate)

"

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I don't think it is patience Nish

She wants everything to go the way she likes...

and sometimes I know that I behave like that as well

Being the only child and comparatively a better performer amongst ur other cousins...gives that kind of ego that u r always right and ppl always listen to you...

When everyone in ur family only praises u, it is natural for u to think that u r better...That was one more thing which also made her underestimate R&B in the beginning...

Inda statement ku noothukku nooru onakku
U get a 100/100πŸ‘πŸ‘