Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 70

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Soft and Firm Spouses

The line that stood for me was --
"Can u imagine the next 40 years like this?" Vandu asked staring at the ceiling

This is so not possible I would actually loose it after a month or 2 max, totally loose it i cant handle an unhappy house..

Loved II and Vandu convo -- Vandu had the perfect last line for her ..folks worry so much about kids infact many people i know dont want any their choice, but II loving kids so much I think along with R&B they will so make perfect parents..Embarrassed

I have a strong feeling she is so going to be pregnant and wouldn't even realize it .. i didn't realize for close to 3 months LOL, i thought i was stressed because i was working in a startup and didnt like my food ..yup i was that bhola i think kids now can give phds on symptoms of pregnancy LOL
And i also feel she would have been the one to stop him from wearing his protection and yes  you can get pregnant even with that one time LOLLOLLOL

Nisha - II mentions Savvy jumped off the balcony , I thought you had left that as something that was inferred and not a fact right it could have been an accident also right?

Anu: that's super cute :) yes happy accidents happen all the time. Wink.
Vandu is good sounding board and she gives advices II like a big mature sister. 

Yep Shevane

I crafted II to be that way 60-70% of where she needs to be the rest she will scale with Akka's sincere scolding and advice. I didnt want II to be Ms Know All and the most mature and handing out advice to Akka and Appa, and Ranjan and R&B and Chachu

I want II to make many mistakes in judging people and judging situations. I want Akka to point it out to her harshly and kindly, I want R&B to witness her many goof ups. I want II to witness R&B's rigidity and unwillingness to let go of his grief.

A hundred faux pas a thousand acts of immaturity and a million mistakes.
If I begin with a 10/10 male and female, they end up handing bhashans out to others that goof up

Its so much exciting to see the leads commit hara-kiriBig smile

Originally posted by Nisha0604

See you all at 10 AM IST
Hopefully with the next chapter

Until then...

Yeh hopefully ka scene man ko vichlit kar deta hai... Of course ummeed  par duniya KAAyam hai...but can't imagine not waking up to SOSY or going yo bed with dreams of RB and II. The tale fulfills something in all of our lives...

So please say see you at 10:00 witha dharakta bharakta update...

I don't know why I am suing these random things...could be PMSing...

Soft and Firm Spouses

This is so not possible I would actually loose it after a month or 2 max, totally loose it i cant handle an unhappy house..

Loved II and Vandu convo -- Vandu had the perfect last line for her ..folks worry so much about kids infact many people i know dont want any their choice, but II loving kids so much I think along with R&B they will so make perfect parents..Embarrassed

I have a strong feeling she is so going to be pregnant and wouldn't even realize it .. i didn't realize for close to 3 months LOL, i thought i was stressed because i was working in a startup and didnt like my food ..yup i was that bhola i think kids now can give phds on symptoms of pregnancy LOL
And i also feel she would have been the one to stop him from wearing his protection and yes  you can get pregnant even with that one time LOLLOLLOL

Nisha - II mentions Savvy jumped off the balcony , I thought you had left that as something that was inferred and not a fact right it could have been an accident also right?

Yep Shevane

I crafted II to be that way 60-70% of where she needs to be the rest she will scale with Akka's sincere scolding and advice. I didnt want II to be Ms Know All and the most mature and handing out advice to Akka and Appa, and Ranjan and R&B and Chachu

I want II to make many mistakes in judging people and judging situations. I want Akka to point it out to her harshly and kindly, I want R&B to witness her many goof ups. I want II to witness R&B's rigidity and unwillingness to let go of his grief.

If I begin with a 10/10 male and female, they end up handing bhashans out to others that goof up

Thanks. Nishaji for such lovely updates... Vandita is such a lovely sister yaar...

I love ur idea of leads characterisationClap I soo sick of lead actress giving advices to her SIL or sister or giving bashing to her husband or MIL etc etc...like she is the only one intelligent left in this whole world... I love them both with their flawsClap
Edited by fabmaahi - 6 years ago

Soft and Firm Spouses

Yep Shevane

I am glad that II is not mahan or Ms know it all. It's very flawed when the leading ladies knows all the answers and is busy giving lectures and advice DeadII is a typical young girl who is trying to understand a different family. It's a very annoying that people expect woman to get mature the very next of getting married. I am glad II is going to learn through experiences and not have a light bulb momentLOL. Thanks for the realistic touch. 
II recklessly coming off to her parents is understandable cause she was mighty pissed with the dude. I agree she should not have done that. Must have stayed back or must have informed the dude also she was leaving... Its totally a different story that he will even allow her to move an inch after that LOL
Akka texting the dude.. I agree she has all rights over II and she is doing it for her good only. Am just worried ki II might in a fit of rage hurt Vandu... Vandu is trying her best to drill some sense into her sister but texting her husband about it... Pata nahi... 
And its not that she is interfering. I know II will be slapped if she ever mentions the word cause she knoes she lied and she is here cause she fought.
Am very sure appa and amma wont appreciate it... But usse those din uss bande se dur hi rehne dete hai yaar. 

He is disappointed greatly too. When he didnt want to discuss it,  he should have told her sternly. But he was nasty. He could have been ignored by her living under the same roof. But she chose to run away. 

Am sure there will be a war again now. 
I support RnB this time as always.

I hope he says I have to go to paris for a week.
and should not speak with II.Why should RnB take first step always.
She can do whatever she like.she is angry she came to D II without informing him.And he can't be angry with her.

I just wish RnB just speaks with Vandu and Amma and leave telling he is going Paris for urgent work.

he Ashu
is this your twitter handle  

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 6 years ago
I don't find II to be wrong here. She married into a house where the only two other people who live under the same roof as her treat each other just cordially, essentially as acquaintances and nothing more. She doesn't know everything about what transpired between them, or even the entirety of the complex relationship that exists between them and Harish & Sons. 

II is trying to navigate through her new life and relationships using the bits and pieces of information she has been exposed to thus far, which, if you think about it, is not a lot at all. It is like knowing the general direction in which you have to travel and knowing the names of a few scattered side streets, but not at all knowing the address of the place you have to reach, how far you have to travel, or how many turns you have to make. It's like driving at night, where your headlights are only able to illuminate the road a few feet in front of you and you have no idea of what lies even half a mile ahead. So basically, you have to trudge along through the journey, make a few wrong turns, take a couple of U-turns, and try your best to not get completely lost along the way.
Edited by nividances - 6 years ago
Awesome update,R&B with clean shave,showered,smiling;-).Ii is selfish ,childish ,she only thinks about her feelings,her situation y cant she understand what R&B wants,needs,what he feels about his dad.y she always think she is right?kudko boss samaj thahai vo.some times i feel she want attention,pampering.MM IS NOT LIKE D II,She should learn from vandy akka and sam.vandy akka teach her how to behave with R&B.I DONT FEEL II LEARN AND FOLLOW WHAT VANDY AKKA,AMMA THOUGHT HER.R&B RUN PARIS,ITS BETTER TREATMENT TO II.she only care for ranjan,she never message R&B ,Y she expecting message from R&B.y he always to take first step.im expecting lasya in next update.