Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 69

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Back to back ka vvada tha Nisha..since  you are going out in the evening
RB aayega II ko lene?

I have a feeling she's warming up to the idea of perhaps having a baby. I think a baby might put things a bit in perspective between RARA. 

You know the Bougainvilla imagery...all this talk about babies and reproduction ...kuchch to chal raha hai Nisha ke man mein.

BTW SUbbu is supposed to become a dad this month isn't it ? 

And here's my wish list again...very fairy tale like but wishes are wishes...

RANJAN given a clean chit...

Robber gang ashamed of their deeds

II celebrating RB Borthday in a unique manner...blowing the daylights
out of him.

RB's intense jealousy...want to see the dude burn a bit in hell

And of course BACHCHA 

If wishes were horses...

Bold  my fav actually i dont think the robber gang is ever going to repent anything , Chacha thinks he is doing the right thing  and R&B ka jealousy will see i think right now they should be past that phase but mile to i wont mind :-)  Big smile

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Soft and Firm Spouses

The line that stood for me was --
"Can u imagine the next 40 years like this?" Vandu asked staring at the ceiling

This is so not possible I would actually loose it after a month or 2 max, totally loose it i cant handle an unhappy house..

Loved II and Vandu convo -- Vandu had the perfect last line for her ..folks worry so much about kids infact many people i know dont want any their choice, but II loving kids so much I think along with R&B they will so make perfect parents..Embarrassed

I have a strong feeling she is so going to be pregnant and wouldn't even realize it .. i didn't realize for close to 3 months LOL, i thought i was stressed because i was working in a startup and didnt like my food ..yup i was that bhola i think kids now can give phds on symptoms of pregnancy LOL
And i also feel she would have been the one to stop him from wearing his protection and yes  you can get pregnant even with that one time LOLLOLLOL

Nisha - II mentions Savvy jumped off the balcony , I thought you had left that as something that was inferred and not a fact right it could have been an accident also right?

Anu: that's super cute :) yes happy accidents happen all the time. Wink.
Vandu is good sounding board and she gives advices II like a big mature sister. 

Originally posted by charlie1950

Originally posted by arooshee

R&B understands II much more ...II is always about herself..always her family..her problems...her work...her disinterest in having baby...her pov about rnb and ranjan...she is so full of herself...she doesnt try to understand rnb...his pain...his silence.. For his dad...reasons...his work..his likes dislikes...
Sorry author sahiba but its my pov...but I find II a bit selfish...RnB is much more caring for II...he loves and cares for her more...

I think both r caring but shows it differently
One shows openly and other silently
If caring about everyone and showing it openly
is called selfishness then ll is shelfish

As far as kids are concerned I thing the couple should
take this decision unanimously and should b mentally
prepared for them

I believe in that too but I am open to the idea of a happy accident.LOLLOL
Bin Bulaya mehmaan (Uninvited)

Two nights in a row she had stayed at D II without a whimper from hubby

SHE did not know Akka had texted the Dude when she mocked her "Check with him if u want" on Tuesday night...
When Amma was serving dinner Akka texted the dude

"Come over for dinner"

"I ate already"

"what?"

Turkey sandwich" he texted

"SANDWICH for DINNER?" Akka asked horrified

He sent a half smile

"Biwi yahan kya kha rahi hai bataaon?"

"Umm sure"

"Avial and adai, authentic Iyer "tiffin"  adai is dal dosa"

"She told me"
"She told u she is coming over???"

"She told me about adai" he texted

"So she didnt tell you about coming over?"

He sent a half smile

"TUMHE BINA BATAAYE MAAYKE AA GAYI?" "Bin bullayi mehmaan?" Vandu's font was huge as she attempted to get over her shock

He sent a full smile
"Tum bahut seedhe ho da" Vandu cooed for her "new baby"

He smiled

"MAINE KAHA NA TUMHE BECHKAR KHA JAAYEGI?" the font was the same size

"Ooops! I mean she is maha chaloo da" Vandu tattled

"Really?" he asked

"Did u know she climbed down the balcony for ice cream using dupattas?" Akka asked smugly

"Wow!" he texted... she had attempted that at Malcha Marg

"She wanted her tongue pierced so for a week she pretended to have a silver fake tongue ring" Akka texted

"Niiice" he texted

"Appa was so horrified, he said if you want to do all that I ams ending you back to Madurai"

He sent a half smile

"AKKKA EAT" II ordered Amma was bringing one adai after another from the kitchen pampering both baby girls by turns

II stole an adai from Akka's plate as she was busy texting

"WHO ARE U TEXTING KA" II was irritated

"I sex talk with Bala, poruma?" Akka winked (is that good enough for you?)

"Ammmaaa Akka is dirty talking aval vayar rombiyachu inime vendaam solra (Akka says she doesnt want any more)

Amma had the exhaust above the window on so she couldnt here  "WHAT TALK KANNA?"

Vandu slapped her...soundly on her shoulder and texted R&B

"She is  nothing but trouble, come take her da"

He didnt respond

"She told Appa she was going to stay for WEEKS" Akka spilled the beans

Tuesday night Shravu slept with Amma Appa, II slept on her divan bed, well tried to mostly Akka and her were awake watching something or the other on her ipad.
A recipe Minion told her for methi matar malai and naan..
she made the dough by herself Wed morning and left it out giving Selvi strict instructions to stay away.
Wednesday she texted back and forth with Ranjan, telling him about Akka and telling him what she made for dinner at  DII
"Aaap bhi aa jaayiye" she invited Ranjan

"No puttar Chachu is coming over for dinner, to talk about AGM and what we want to do next year etc" he texted

"Sorry.. dinner mein bhi kaam?" she asked

"Kaam ke beech kabhi jee leta hoon puttarji" he texted somberly.

Shravu went to Munirka on Wednesday night

Thursday April 30th, she woke early and made idlis for all, Appa ate before pooja as a move to encourage

She wore one of Akka's pretty purple cotton Kanjeevaram saree with a gold cotton sleeveless blouse

"Ada uduthikka bra oda polaam" (instead of wearing that u might as well go with ur bra) Akka giggled laying in bed, in a sleep drugged voice

"Umm pleej it has a built in bra so it is a bra" II muttered pulling the back down turning to look at her sideways reflection

"Have u trimmed ur hair?"

"Hey ghajini akka the sleep over nite when the parlor waali came"

Parlor walees came? Hey BTW one of them I hear does only massages and is looking to open her own "massage parlor" Vandu whispered

"Did u tell her what Delhi Police does to massage parlors?" II asked startled

"Podi! she will fugure it out.. she doesnt look shady!!?" Vandu asked curiously

"Which one ka?" "Only one girl worked on me, the one who identified herself as Peeha or Peehu?" II asked

"Aval daan, yes"

"Oh wow"

Ii didnt tell akka about the iMac burglary and her utterly stupid reaction to it

"How are u feeling this morning?"

"If u bring my second dose coffee I might be able to talk" Akka giggled

"Paavam Athim, a month of no sex, no hanky panky either and now he makes his OWN coffee, and here u are, laying in bed demanding it" II mocked

"Hanky panky was on until BP shot up, Amma taaye so shut up" Akka mumbled

"OHHH IDU DAANA KADAI (YEH BAAT HAI KYA?)" II smiled gleefully at her reflection "BP KA KAARAN, PAAVAM AMMA APPA"

"Chheee podi,  kuch bhi" Akka admonished

II brought coffee for Akka, made coconut chutney, served for Appa, checked her texts

NOT ONE from the dude

She checked on Ranjan, he was awake and doing yoga in the back patio he said  "I am going to Chandigarh showroom puttar" "where are u going?"

"Ghaziabad may be Dad"

"Be safe puttar, if u are directly going then I am texting Dhyan to drive you, I am taking Shatabdi" he texted

"I am waiting for Ashwini Dad" "she will text me"

"I am sending him anyway"

"Oh no... no.. that wont be right... to go deploy KMPG SW in the Client's car" II texted

"U are just like an IYER too principled"

A debit to her ICICI Account pinged.. it was DLTA's charge, Shravu's tennis lessons.

"Ouch" she said frantically making some mental calculations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday night when she returned to D II it was after 7 PM

"Paavam Ishita invite him for dinner kanna you are going to make Chinese, he will like that"

"Amma he only eats turkey sandwich when no one is at home"

"U KNOW THAT and you are happy to stay in D II. VERY BAD ISHITA" Vandu scolded waving a finger
"ATHIM IS ALONE TOO" II argued

"Ellathukkum ARGUE pannaade, U KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME" Akka was unhappy

"WHAT DID I DO? U want to enjoy D II alone? I CAN GO" II was  losing her temper in a childlike tantrum

"ISHITA... dont spoil for a fight in sandhya kaalam (evening time, after lighting the lamp)" Amma said sternly

"Wait for Appa to come back, he will tell you" II warned gleefully

"APPA is at Munirka, I made vetha kozhambu, koottu and beans curry for lunch
(dal in veg gravy and sambar without dal) he went to drop it off, Bala made pulao in the morning" Amma said

"APPA SAID I COULD STAY" Ii said

"Dont talk like a 5 year old... ur father in law is alone, husband is by himself" Amma began

"THEY DONT NEED ME" she said

"Kaha tujhse R&B ne?" Akka asked mockingly

"I am there I am not there... he just goes about doing his thing, if he really couldnt sleep without me he
could have come and gotten me no ON TUESDAY NIGHT ITSELF?"

And then realizing Amma was there she quickly turned crimson Amma just concentrated on her laptop screen acting like she didnt hear it

"YOU SAID HE SENT YOU" Akka hissed

"Ummm he did" II lied but not as convincingly as Tuesday evening

"Vandita porum avala interrogate panninadu, Ishita go wash up and make the dinner you promised" Amma took over

(Quit interrogating her)
Akka followed her to drill some sense into her

"He misunderstood ur request to go ask his Dad about work, and snapped back at you SO WHAT DI?" She whispered as II washed her face

"Yep Athim routinely insults you that you are a goddamn shrink, and he will bare it all"

"You drive people INSANE" Akka begged

"Porum I dont need any more compliments" II buried her face in a white cotton towel...

"Ammmaaa I asked Selvi not to wash the gold cotton blouse, I hung it on the towel rail WHERE IS IT?" II screamed

"Amma avalukku engeyo pora kovam yaar meleyo kaamikara" Akka spoke bluntly

(She is mad at someone else she is talking it out on Selvi)

Amma stared at her daughter's faces  "WHAT is going on in this house, why cant u two get along?"

"Yes we can as long as I dont come to D II" II was hurt

"Podi natakbaaz... I have a house I LOVE my husband unlike you who looks for every opportunity to run away from yours" Akka was scathingly blunt

II froze in shock

"What did she say?" Amma asked panicking

The nurse played Sai Bhajan in Periappa's room a lil too loudly at first, tuning it down later

"IVALAYE kel" Ask her Akka coaxed

"ISHITA?" Amma was pale

"I came here to be with Akka" II lied glibly again  "He said go stay with her as long as you want"

"Yes and he also said I dont want any babies... AND I will go hug my Dad" Vandu said blisteringly

"You must have a high threshold for pain, I DONT" II cried

"Podi... COME LIVE IN MY HOUSE FOR A WEEK" Akka challenged

Door bell rang

It was R&B in navy cargos and a white Lacoste, showered shaven and smiling, yet another uninvited...Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you all at 10 AM IST
Hopefully with the next chapter

Until then...
just get up n read two update!!!!!u r sooo cute dii :).thnk u for making the morning so blessful :)
<3 u :)
read the last 2.so rnb at DII!!!hmm...
next at 10am.. Embarrassed
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by charlie1950

Originally posted by arooshee

R&B understands II much more ...II is always about herself..always her family..her problems...her work...her disinterest in having baby...her pov about rnb and ranjan...she is so full of herself...she doesnt try to understand rnb...his pain...his silence.. For his dad...reasons...his work..his likes dislikes...
Sorry author sahiba but its my pov...but I find II a bit selfish...RnB is much more caring for II...he loves and cares for her more...

I think both r caring but shows it differently
One shows openly and other silently
If caring about everyone and showing it openly
is called selfishness then ll is shelfish

As far as kids are concerned I thing the couple should
take this decision unanimously and should b mentally
prepared for them

I believe in that too but I am open to the idea of a happy accident.LOLLOL

Arooshee I dont mind at all What hurts me is when someone says "its terrible writing".
I am in agreement partially she is willing to go into debt for Akka's safe delivery, she finances Periappa's care giving.  She reaches out and comforts and befriends Ranjan, she offers to care for Nandu and Shravu every weekend. I am unable to write unrealistic soap bahu type womenCry
Maybe 99% of the women are noble and all about their sasural and sasuraal waale, I wanted II to be walking in the middle or even 60% weighted towards her maayka

I will disagree though that she is selfish, if a man doesnt want babies for 3 or 5 years after marriage its seens as "Oh wow!! what an ambitious dude, Oh wow! how aggressive, oh! wow... he is surely focused...oh! sigh!!!" etc etc etc.When a wife says that then the aadmi becomes bechaara all of a sudden.

Many career women have kids with zero contribution from husband when they themselves dont want any, just to please the husband. No husband will put his career on hold and take 6 months loss of pay and care for the child (POST BREASTFEEDING age)

She is not deliberately mean... she wanted him to enquire with R&B she didnt want father and son to patch up. He was practically nasty about it