Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Loved appa
Ninja mode on!!!

Some romance brewing
And amma is such a teaser!!

Loveddd the update

LOL ninja mode...this cracked me up 🤣
Sword wale Appa...can chopp anyone when it comes to II ... dude's life at stake alwayss
Awww,e appa kab sudh rega?he always take chance to hurt R&B,THANK GOD.R&B NEVER TAKE HIS WORDS SERIOUSLY,he know II ONLY BELONGS TO HIM.Amma is cracking me.she know how to handle appa.appa is selfish when it come to II,BUT Y NOT IN THE CASE OF VANDITA.its common every daughter feels her father is a hero for her.Daughters 1st hero.nisha di y u stop in right time.u want to give tortures to us too night by stoping in right time.:-DEdited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by vibhutii

LOL ninja mode...this cracked me up 🤣
Sword wale Appa...can chopp anyone when it comes to II ... dude's life at stake alwayss
You remember after Jaipur when these two returned home he stood at the door like a Ninja?? 
I toh remenber Ninja appa only whenever RB is around 🤣

You remember after Jaipur when these two returned home he stood at the door like a Ninja??
I toh remenber Ninja appa only whenever RB is around🤣

That was biggest blast by appa... while reading i was angry n frustrated on sam... 😆
Sam is the only one who cant digest anything...either hen party videos or any news

Ninja Appa is cool... 🤣

I toh remenber Ninja appa only whenever RB is around🤣

i loved that part when II was feeling so protective for rnb!!Iyer warrior!!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Appa always cracks me up with his presence!! 
I dont know why.. I end up laughing after the update 🤣
AYYo!!!, now I wont be able to sleep, and it is worse because I slept in the afternoon too.
Nisha,u have very wicked sense of humor that comes out in ur writing...abs. loved Amma comparing Appa as crocodile in the moat...🤣

Appa trying in his own cute way to let his SIL know that he wants II to stay a few more days. Aww, Appa so loves his daughters.

Amma and SIL totally in sync regarding II...😊

Am still admiring Vandu and her patience and strength. Amazing lady, with all the problems in her life, she is so grounded and mature, laughing, keeping everyone around her happy. Thanks Nisha for sketching such an amazing character, who can be a lesson to so many of the newly weds, in this age where divorce is becoming a fad...for anything and everything the couples fight and run of to mother's house. I really hate this habit and dont condone it. I have seen, sorry seeing so many couples (mainly the girls), they want to be their on own. No parents, in laws interference, or siblings needed...and they dont do this by telling directly,but creating all sorts of problems in the home. 

Sorry,for the rant, for me this is very contentious issue due to seeing so many of them around me. I hate to see parents suffering.

Ok Good Night, will go read a book and try to sleep, or else I will come back to haunt this thread aftersome time...😆
Fantastic updates Nisha.
Loved the way how Vandu brought so many things in to perspective regarding marriage 👏. II now has so much to process. You have perfectly laid out how each marriage can have its own set of problems. You are right. Every family will have softies like Bala who let others walk all over them. They will sacrifice their own family's happiness in order to be called as the " good one".
Amazing how you remember all these things and incorporate in your story in very apt way👏.

Amazing day with 4 updates Woww!! In all 4 updates "WOULD YOU LIKE MY LIFE??  is my favourite 👏 I am not gud in expressing myself in. Words I only wish that this tale goes on an on... And one day some producer read this and convert it into movie offcourse with ur approval and I can watch it and tell everyone that oh!! I know the writer of this movie and had a conversation with her Personally...  And feel proud 😊 👏 Nishaji. U R A ⭐️ IN TRUE SENSE Edited by fabmaahi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Bluebell

Great analysis

Wimp not only for that reason alone Wimp also in matters concerning Athai and his parents he cannot tell Ambala Anna "My wife is going to have a baby we tried to have one for 7 years it worked... its a risky pregnancy CAN U PLEASE care for Amma Appa for 6 months?

Har family mein kisi na kisi ka undue advantage liye jaata hai, in Vandu's its Bala... he is the best son in law but when it comes to his own matters he is weak as a  noodle

In Bhallas its Ranjan and Sam to a certain extent

with that analogy of your's...isn't appa also a bit like bala? Taking care of periappa...especially in the chapter where you stated amma's pregnancy issues during II
Is that why appa finds bala easy to like? Because of the similarities?