Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Finally here lovely lovely * infinity these DIi updates are 👏
I❤️vandu and amma in these updates you have really brought out the true strength of middle class wives . I was misty eyed ,every single line I could connect so perfect..
And II is growing up now this is such a lovely depiction honestly I was clueless too only after some years I truly realized how much my mom did ..Or how my aunt lived so happily in that 3 room apartment in Mumbai 

And nisha my mom is from trichy Svs + src college ,from my grand moms house I could see malaikotai, every summer we split our time between trichy and  kumbakonam!!!

You bring back memories my dear..

I remember running up those steps on a hot summer evening once in my life time and watching with awe an 82 year old thatha breaking 108 coconuts for his grandson that recovered from an accident in the LA who had not met that thatha even once in his life!

The charm of simple life 😳.

OK guys coffee break done! Got to go! 
This place feels like HOME NOW!! 😎

Love the path the story is taking and those little gems of yours tucked away in every update !!
Particularly as an Iyer, iam thriving on the language though i dont get it to practise it as much as I would like to here in Pune. Kochindaalum, konjinaalum idu daan...how practical and what an eye opener to a newly wed " modern married girl" .

I might be one of the oldest members of your forum, but am thriving on the lovely updates, the lively exchanges amongst the members and your die hard energy churning out updates every day.

God bless and keep at it Nisha !

Such a nice update again!! 
The mother daughter conversation is simply so warm... I love when Amma tells things to II... 
Amma loves and dotes both her daughters. Appa is Ninja still 🤣

Lagta hai jhagda khatam ho raha hai 

Does the dude keep googling all the Tamil words she uses for him 🤣
Cause he tends to come up with counters each time she gives him 😳

Next eppo Nisha?? 
Someone promised butter mass... 😭
She can wait for now in the next two I see these two fighting at MM 🤣
I loved the part because of how simply II and R&B patched up
Of course II had to hear a good share of things from amma and akka which were her eye openers and she sees how much better a place she is in that way but when R&B came to DII it was no saying sorry to each other no crying from II no discussions conclusions and talks just a heartfelt kiss pouring out how much they missed each other the rest can be kept pending for later but first thing on the lost would be to touch and feel each other the need to know that the other person is really in front out them and things are going to be pk somehow 👏

Ive come to realize these two will make a strong relationship in their own way unique way intact they might now having pouring hearts out through words there will definitely be understanding each other through actions and without any words

I'm so totally impressed with II and R&B 😉Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Such a nice update again!! 
The mother daughter conversation is simply so warm... I love when Amma tells things to II... 
Amma loves and dotes both her daughters. Appa is Ninja still 🤣

Lagta hai jhagda khatam ho raha hai 

Does the dude keep googling all the Tamil words she uses for him 🤣
Cause he tends to come up with counters each time she gives him 😳

Next eppo Nisha?? 
Appa...
The Ninja
The crocodile in the moat

😆

Lessons of life that we hardly dwell on unless thrown into situations --- beautifully captured in these updates. Loved it Nisha

So often I land up advising/impressing upon my mom these days what to do and what not; have I forgotten all those times she & my sis had gently steered me away from my stubborn/obstinate stances...

You've  made me think... 

like column now appears like rainbow...ella colourum und 😊
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Love the path the story is taking and those little gems of yours tucked away in every update !!
Particularly as an Iyer, iam thriving on the language though i dont get it to practise it as much as I would like to here in Pune. Kochindaalum, konjinaalum idu daan...how practical and what an eye opener to a newly wed " modern married girl" .

I might be one of the oldest members of your forum, but am thriving on the lovely updates, the lively exchanges amongst the members and your die hard energy churning out updates every day.

God bless and keep at it Nisha !

VI
THANKS VERY VERY MUCH! I am thrilled you are able to connect with Iyer Tamil in Pune, through SW Symphonies. I write it froma no man's land (well almost😛) in Mountain West USA. So we are in the same boat.

Age does not matter. I read every new release of Diary of  a Wimpy Kid RELIGIOUSLY. Enakku ezhu kazhudai vayasu aaradu (I am as old as 7 donkeys, literally translated). If I spot a Junie B Jones I havent read in Barnes & Nobles I quickly read it on my way to the check out😛
I dont write po*n or semi-po*n, or about violence or abuse, please dont feel uncomfortable

I have been married over 18 years as well... so if there was a rule "People over 30 should not enjoy romance or romance fiction the entertainment Industry in MY side of the woods and India would both go out of business in a DAY"

THANKS FOR YOUR MORE VOCAL PRESENCE
I appreciate every word you say

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Finally here lovely lovely * infinity these DIi updates are 👏
I❤️vandu and amma in these updates you have really brought out the true strength of middle class wives . I was misty eyed ,every single line I could connect so perfect..
And II is growing up now this is such a lovely depiction honestly I was clueless too only after some years I truly realized how much my mom did ..Or how my aunt lived so happily in that 3 room apartment in Mumbai 

And nisha my mom is from trichy Svs + src college ,from my grand moms house I could see malaikotai, every summer we split our time between trichy and  kumbakonam!!!

Anu u are right THREE rooms in Mumbai is a mansion. I have relatives in Chembur on my husband's sister's in-laws' side😆. ONE ROOM and a kitchen (moderately big) they had their Godrej, computer table etc in the kitchen, they had shut the balcony off with grill to get like 5 extra feet of room width👏 they had their Swami shelf and book shelf for their teenager in that "extension"

The hospitality was 10/10 and the warmth countless