Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
me

Radhika...first of all thxxx a lot for such a long update...you covered so many things in this update, I am having bhang after effects ;-)

couple of things I noted

1) Payal didn't call Kushi for the party for INC ..she called bcos Aman asked..good girl
2) Poonam missing Kushi, thats awesome twist ;-)   but Arnav holding Kushi's hand, awesome
3) Shekhawat sir is also shady..no one is what they seem to be in this wonderful story
4)Arnav agreeing that he found Kushi interesting..thats amazing.
5) Aman - Payal - Aakash triangle..loving it..but whom does Aman like? am sure its not Lavanya..
6) Lavanya lies so smoothly..!!
7) NK is the best..
8) Mihir Gupta new twist...loving this..lets c how will Poonam handle this,,
now Arnav will know everything..
How will Kushi's parents react knowing she is in touch with Arnav again.. and now shaadi talks..sooo exciting...

thxxx Radhika
Edited by sman - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Radhika, this has to be the best update to date and madamji, why were you having cold feet about the way this update was written???
I wish I can peek into your brain one day and see from where do you get these amazing ideas and how do you manage to write every update so so well. πŸ‘

First Payal, I think the accident has changed her and that too for the better. what happened in those few minutes which changed the way she looks at life totally!!!!

Even though her intentions of inviting Khushi were kind of shady, yet she realised her mistake in the end and she even felt bad about it. 
Funny part was Lavanya did not invite Payal to her wedding which is much bigger than a Holi party and Payal without any grudges invites La and her Major saab!!! πŸ€”
And then Payal even hugged Khushi wishing her. Seriously as NK suggested, she might need a MRI scan!!! 

If there is one person like NK at home, we dont need any TV, computer or any games for entertainment. πŸ˜†  He and his ideas, he has to patent himself, seriously.

Arnav and his big mouth!!! Why does he always say something totally unwanted to Khushi and then apologize for it. 

Yikes, Shekawat gave me the creeps. Arnav right time pe aaya aur Khushi ko legaya.

"That is your problem, Arnav. You never take a stand. You only watch, that is all you do."

You are right. But you have this special talent to be in the wrong place at the wrong time every single time

I think the above sentences said it all, it is the jist of this story. 

Did Poonam really not see Khushi or did not recognise her as Khushi looked all chic and like a "Mem" today???
But when Arnav held Khushi's hands, I wanted to clap for him because he stood up for something right today finally.

And who is this Mihir Gupta and why was he at Payal's house?? Very intriguing twist.

Ok now who all are smitten by Khushi apart from Arnav!!!

Akash says he has the hearts for her and then withdraws the statement, Aman seems to be always roaming around Khushi and NK has even nicknamed her, Arjoon and Major Anand too have high opinions on her.
Arnav is right, all of them do not seem to get enough of Khushi!!!! πŸ˜†

And why does Arnav have a wheel chair and other accessories in his car???

And what is this new twist Radhika, rishta for Khushi???? Who is the guy???

I just wish that in the effect of Bhaang ka nasha, Khushi should have told Arnav that she had a crush on him. I wonder what would have been Arnav's reaction then.

Now waiting for the next update is going to be more tougher. 

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
AwesOm part Edited by tina_1234 - 9 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly, terribly sorry for this late comment, but I had clean forgotten about this res. -__-
But as ghat section warnings in West Bengal tell us, better late than Mr. Late.

The crux of this chapter was, ofc, 'what would Payal Singh do?' Only, in this case, it is more of a 'why'  than a 'what.' Did she invite Khushi because she wanted her to bump into Anand Ram, as Arnav thinks? Did she invite Khushi because she feels that there is something brewing between Arnav and Khushi and wanted to see them in action? Did she invite Khushi to ensure Akash comes because she secretly likes Akash? Is it a little bit of all of these? Payal, it is clear, is not above manipulation to get what she wants.

Which brings me to my second bit of speculation. Forget I ever said Akash is gay. He is pining for Payal. 100%. (Payal may be pining back a little, but Payal doesn't 'pine.')
Why? That significant study scene. Why did Sonu think that it was Arnav in the study and not Akash? Maybe because Akash had said something to himself or Payal that Sonu had overheard? And maybe what he said was something Sonu would expect damaadji to say? Combine that with his admission that he crushed on Payal in school and with his pushing Khushi off this topic by embarrassing her, and you have something black in the lentils.

Or I am paranoid and see conspiracies where none exist.

Speaking of conspiracies, I also think Mihir Gupta is Shyam. But that is what you want me to think, and I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

But no one cares, because Arnav admitted that uske dil mein kuch kuch hota tha in school (sorta) and he held her hand for courage and they argued instead of being cautiously polite and he dropped Khushi home again and spent the night on her couch instead of going home and if that is not progress, I don't know what is.

*fangirl meltdown complete*

(Man, every single Raizada and almost-Raizada IS obsessed with Khushi. Earlier, it was a joke. But I swear now.)

(Also, what does Creepy McCreeperson want with Khushi? Whattey filmy rescue by Arnav.)
Edited by CheshireBilli - 9 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its a long update , this will do for next 7 days πŸ˜† ok 10 days πŸ˜‰

Payal has invited khushi to the Holi party with some schemes , looks like it did not shape up well . Anand Ram & Samir Singh would have taken khushi to task if not for Arnav's timely intervention . Their were so many saviours for khushi , starting from Payal , NK , the list goes on . All of them are genuinely worried for khushi's well being . Its a Medical MiracleπŸ˜† Arnav agreed that he had a crush on khushi . Payal's crush was Aman , Payal is mysterious like khushi .
Arjoon has extended his hands for friendship to khushi , let us see where it goes .
Like khushi , I felt bad when Arnav asked khushi whether she was present in the Holi party to supply sweets . Arnav  could be blunder at times
Shady Shikawat , what is he upto ? Khushi has so many threats πŸ˜• 
The most awaited Poonam - khushi's meeting missed because of Mihir Gupta , may be finding about this man will throw lights on misconceptions about khushi . Will soon Poonam come running to apologise for her inappropriate behaviour with khushi ?
La is boasting that she was the only one who befriended khushi , she is still the same snob 😑
NK , the comedian of the whole update , he brings smile on everyone's faces including Poonam who is so grumpy , aww he is so cute πŸ˜ƒ He doesn't hesitate to express his thoughts about khushi in front of this Snobbish New - Ons .
Arnav has dropped khushi safely , spent his Holi too with khushi like New year , their are no rabba vey's yet . But the rabba ve moments will definitely not suit this wonderful story , its too real & imaginary songs are not T&S's cup of tea .
Another new problem with khushi's parents arrival
Edited by MDTharun - 9 years ago
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to see you back. Hope you're fine :-) waiting to read now :-)
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Hey all, I am so, so sorry to go AWOL like this.. par baat hi kuch aisi thi that I just was not in a position to post. Kaan pakad kar sorry.

I have the next chapter ready. It is long and frankly very nonsensical, but don't worry, I am still going to post it. I am editing and proof-reading it at the moment. I will post in the next hour or so. 

I don't think what you write is nonsensical, Radhika!
Waiting...eagerly. Who's hiding? Who's seeking? Hmmm...!
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Have posted the chapter, folks. It is a bit long though. Hope you feel patient enough to wade through it.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OOOPS! Just saw your posting...OK reading now to find out who's hiding and who's seeking!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very interesting and intriguing update...keep up the good work going...πŸ‘