Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ye kya ho raha hai?! I'm going to think about where Khushi is coming from and what made her answer 'no'. Because right now I don't understand.

I did expect Mami to be shocked and hurt after finding out about Khushi but not to this extend. She was downright disgusted even after hearing how she got into the profession.

I can't wait for Khushi's reasoning and what Arnav will do.
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor ARSHI

Bad mistake by arnav

Continue soon
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg what a sad update. How many ups and downs they will see? Poor them. 
 Beautiful update.. Though sad.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey...
m back with my comment...and what do we have here, Khushi thinking herself to be a messiah, so ruthlessly crushing Arnav's heart...

he didnt deserve this...not at all...poor guy...why are u so cruel towards him...

he has only been fighting n fighting with each n everyone for her, the least she cud do was give him her love...but no sir, she looses her mind sometimes, n wants to go all miss sacrifice n do wrong towards only Arnav...rest all people can live a good happy life...Mami shud be happy, Anjali shud be happy...but Arnav can go to hell, for all she cares...

really hated khushi for saying NO to Arnav...and no, i donot understand her reservations, esp after Arnav literally begging her, telling her that he will die without her...is that how one behaves with the man one loves...her love is so selfish n conditional...i wish Arnav had not fallen so deep for her...

he deserves better... let her go n rot in whatever corner of the world she wants to rot in...
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Understand Khushi's POV... 
Wherever she goes that stigma would follow and she does not want Arnav to duck into the same mire due to her... But the question is what will Arnav now do...
Will he let her have a free hand to decide knowing that her decision would plunge both into an abyss or take away that right to decide and bring in happiness...
Loved the update...
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Omg ...We r in for a heart break..but deep inside know that khushi loves Arnav more than anything else in this world and hence this harsh decision...but will both of them be to able to stay without the other when their souls have already united...
Thanks for pm
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everything was going so perfectly until Arnav decided to destroy everything by revealing Khushi's past. It wasn't only Arnav's secret to share. He should have considered Khushi's opinion as well before telling Manorama how he met Khushi. He should have thought Khushi's dignity in front of Manorama. Khushi wouldn't have wanted any more people to know her misery because of being sold to a prostitute. 

Manorama gave the typical which so called society would probably give. She only blamed Khushi but not just once did she think that Arnav was also responsible in this situation. It's all about demand and supply. If men don't demand s*x, women wouldn't have to sell themselves.

Manorama didn't even listen how Khushi ended up being prostetute. She just came to a conclusion without taking Arnav and Khushi's emotions into consideration.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think arnav should not give up circumstances have compelled kushi to say no
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rulama

Understand Khushi's POV... 

Wherever she goes that stigma would follow and she does not want Arnav to duck into the same mire due to her... But the question is what will Arnav now do...
Will he let her have a free hand to decide knowing that her decision would plunge both into an abyss or take away that right to decide and bring in happiness...
Loved the update...

sorry for butting in...i know her dilemma, n wudve understood, had Arnav not confessed to her...here the man who moved heaven n earth, n almost gave up everything to protect you, telling you that he will die without you...if in that scenario, you can say NO so easily, then i will assume that u never loved him...

what is the point of saving him from all that stigma, if he isnt alive anymore...or isn't living his life to realize whether his name is scarred or not...

from the time he did so much to save her, she has been only hurting him, without thinking matters through...why does she think, when she doesnt have an ounce of brain...first she trust Shyam...then doesnt fight back at all to save her dignity, chal, i understand that part cause payal was at stake...later when Arnav saved her, she lashed out at him...and now this...she has lost all respect in my eyes...and clearly i wish Arnav seriously tries to move on now...rather then keep pinning for her...she clearly doesnt deserve it...cause she doesnt care much for Arnav...
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Urrrgh! Why did she have to say no?! I guess I understand from her POV but she's only thinking about herself... Arnav couldn't ever be happy without her and she's taking away both of their happiness...
Hope Arnav manages to change her mind soon...

Please update the next part soon... Can't wait!