Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pra_s.96 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally the update is here 😃 . It was amazing altogether. I feel pity for anjali and mamiji..hope arnav takes them to india with him...good that they both like Khushi..it was so smart of Anjali to ask Khushi about her feelings directly...Khushi is so naive...still unsure about her and Arnav's feelings. And those silly aunties really deserve a verbal lashing from Arnav 😛
nizahairu thumbnail
First ...i miss u
Nice update
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: teekay

First of all, I did not kill mamaji. Some random drunk cab driver did :P
Second, "enjoy" him? Really? :P
And third, did you check out the story I shared?

No i havent checked it out. Btw i finally realised why you seem so familiar. 

I will get to it once Accused ends. Then i wont miss you that way. 

Wonder what i was thinking when i wrote that. 😆😆 Enjoy him 🤣
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally they reached London safely.
god those people are busted and good that arnav had arranged for the rehabilitation of those girls. wonder how they escaped before the raid.

arnav didnt get a chance to propose and here people are talking crap.
honestly no matter which country people live if their mindset is narrow and greedy they behave arrogantly either to their so called class or egos and think they are superior.
apparently mami isnt that rich thats why these bunch of dumb uncivilized uncultured women who know only to gossip and ruin people's peace of mind speak in such manner.

it was the truth of her past and the place and time that khushi didnt retort. 

i bet since you have brought them and a certain woman 2 times they will create some more trouble and thats when Arnav will show them their place for the audacity to speak about khushi so cheaply and humiliating manner. 

i honestly don't like using bad language and cheap words for anyone especially a woman but these women are bitches in true sense to speak something so demeaning to a woman who happens to be a guest of the house where they are visiting and an occasion where the hosts are mourning the loss and performing a religious ritual which makes it even worse😡

i only wish arnav to find out😡 and show them their place that is outside the door. some people never learn so throw them out.👏
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing updatethe update, it was just fabulous. im so sorry but i simply cant stand neighbours like that, that dont have anything better than to gossip and point fingers at other while their own house is fulll of shit. i cant imagine the degree of pain their words must have caused to khushi's hurt. i think its high time they give a name to their bond but on the other hand i do believe that true love and a relationship born out of love, respect and care shouldnt be named just to shut the mouth of the society, in them they are a bond that is beyond words.

i loved how khushi is always there for arnav and his family which i bet she has already started considering as her own. she is there now for arnav during this sad and painful moment and thats wat matters. looks like she is finally acknowledging that arnav has become the reason for next breath, the one person she lives for...

everything seems to be going out to be okay, now this tony and the gang behind the bars, many innocent girls will be spared from this traumatising and scary life.

loved and loved the update and cant wait for the next one...
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Mami has been noticing how much Khushi does without hoping for anything in return, she has singlehandedly took care of Arnav, Anjali and herself. 
Those gossiping people never have anything better to do, they should review themselves before pointing fingers at others. Khushi is far better than any of them or their daughters. 
I hope Khushi speaks to Arnav or at least he overhears those people speaking so ill about her. 
Anjali raised the love topic with Khushi... at least she'll give it more thought, just like he did. Anjali is really a cupid, all they need is a little push in the right direction. 
Anjali and Mami should definitely accompany them to India, the house is lonely without a family. 
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
after sooo long...that was amazing. ...loved it to core...cant wait for the next. ..plzzz cont. sooon...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome bavk dear... missed you... lovely update as always... beautifully written... wish i could physically hurt those ladies... disgusting... bolne se pehle mauka tak nahi dekhte... hate such people... loving mami already... nd anjali too... she's super sweet... waiting to see more already... b back soon dear...
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marvelous update!! I really loved it!!! Khushi should never listen to those ppl, they will keep talking and find fault. Hope she does accept Arnav love whenever he propose and I can't wait for that :)
Please update soon :)
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it