Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another great update...I was really upset that their big moment got ruined...but then it got even better...she is going to London with him !!!!!! she is there for him and his family when they are in crisis. This is great...so good...love this update... Edited by sangeetadas - 9 years ago
arnshi thumbnail
as always lovely...hope they become one in all senses...khushi deserves all happiness
anera thumbnail
Res
Unres 
I really was waiting For arnav to ask khushi For 'Will u marry me?' And Now the tragic moment is there
I am not afraid of what going to happen with arnav 
But i really am afraid if arnav left khushi in India and shyam or Tony get to khushi again 
And payal is to naive to understand Anything
I hope that things would not come to that
Love thy update
Edited by anera - 9 years ago
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its really an amazing update 
They missed their romantic dinner date
Things trun out differently but they promised each other for their support for whole life 
Loved the way Arnav and Payal went to get things settle for his proposal and date 
And its going on so well till they left their home 
But Anajli's call and that sad news made everything ups and down 
Its nice Arnav is taking Khushi along with him to London she will be great support for Arnav and Anjali in this hard time 
And Arnav and Khushi will be tension free about each other as both won't be separated 
Hope Payal will be safe in her school 
Waiting for next update eagerly 
Edited by star_fan1 - 9 years ago
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update! I had a horrible feeling that things would go wrong with the proposal... and it did :(
Feeling bad for Anjali - glad that Arshi are going to be there for her.
I'm so glad that Khushi is going with Arnav...
Please update the next one soon...
sweety421 thumbnail
It was rilli shocking to hear about Anjali ' s father. ... though their big moment got ruined but it got replaced with another sweet moment. ...
This update was rilli beautiful... Very well written dear. ... They both r together...even though it is a painful situation. ...it is all that matters...
Very well done. ...loved it. ...continue soonEdited by sweety421 - 9 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was simply a heart touhing update, u just roked this update. it was so beautifully written.

its so sad that anjali lost her father when her mother was still recovering and im happy that arnav and khushi will make their best to be there for her and her mum. this is wat family is for.

loved the way arnav planned this little date with khushi. they are so in love with each other that i feel that no words are needed for them to convey their feelings, a mere glimpse is enough.

n the song u chose to describe the promises they are making to each other was so apt and its one of my all time favorite songs, the lyrics are perfect and so meaningful...
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Teekay,

Mein kyaa boloon ab...so beautiful...full of poignant feeling from the first lines to the last...full of drama and the much needed insight into one another's thoughts...but perhaps most important of all...the wordless and carefully worded assurances. I won't even delve into the missed dinner date...or the missed proposal...you have and always will keep us glued to our seats for the cliff hangers...so umeed ke sahaare as usual...and tum dena saat mera oh humnava...super se ooper...waiting for the next one, madam ji...even as we approach the end of the story, my anxiety just seems to grow with it...this is a story beyond parallel, and I am going to miss it when you have finished keying in the last chapter...hmm...👏

Best,
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...what a wonderful updt...m sad with what happened but anxious too...hope nothing goes wrong now,,.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a twist but all that matters they are together