Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Janu75

This is very very nicely written intact,one of the best of all chaps to me πŸ˜ƒ

Everything seems to be homely and the bond shared between. Payal and Arnav seems to be  very natural. And also the trust shown one upon the other is something you cannot expect to name it.

Can the racket be busted? It doesn't seem to be so easy as many from the society are involved in it.
Those who visit such places are equally responsible to the plight of girls.there should be collective responsibility from all sections of society,then only this can be taken care of.

Thanks. I am enjoying writing this phase of the story more than I thought I would.
You're right. Sellers are as much at fault as buyers. Probably more. 
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharuAG

Amazing & Melancholic update. The bond that is growing between Payal and Arvan is fascinating. I wonder what is going to happen in the coming chapters. You are trying to give justice to Khushi and all those girls, but about at what costs. I remember from few chapters ahead, there is a Boss, who is on top of Tony. Couldn't he be the guy who send goons to beat Arnav, for letting his offer down? If he is the big Boss, the picture looks very dirty. I am sure he will make sure that all the girls pay back bad, if they open their mouth against them. 

Anyways, you are a genus writer and what is cooking up in your amazing brains would have articulated how to deal with those tough waves. 
Thank you for the PM😊. 
Waiting for the next update. Till then "Au Devoir" !

Arnav and Khushi are trying for justice. No spoilers, just watch.😊
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentShadow

@BOLD: Only for this reason im accepting the change of name. 

And no! In the show, Arnav tried to stop her from calling Arnavji.

And stop bashing the show. It was pretty cute, okay?! Hmppf! 😑 πŸ€ͺAnd no khushi came second cos she always wanted others to be happy before she is happy herself. Too self giving. 

Arnavji is not a name she used all the time. She said Mr Raizada when she worked with him. Only used Arnavji when her sis married Akash and Arnav became her Jetji. So its respect and dont micro-analyze a name. It was so cute & endearing, and sexy BAS. πŸ˜†

Okay. Truce. Agree to disagree. πŸ˜†β­οΈ
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentShadow

And im so late i have no excuse.

Smoothness is boring for me. But i had a peaceful read.

Im glad Arnav brought them out. Lunch and shopping πŸ˜³ The whole laptop argument was so funny and cute.πŸ˜†

And thanks for giving some brains to Payal. Smart kiddo! 

Thank god for the whole past coming out. But i expected like a loud outburst. But she cried all over him. 

Anyways, Arnav's shatir dimaag is finally at work. I want Tony and his racket busted too.

Last part, passion = soothing balm. Good move for the souls! 

Hoping for La and Khushi to meet soon. In a good way.  πŸ˜³

I know you are bored. So are most readers. People ask for happiness but nobody really wants it.

teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu1210

Wonderful  chap 35...

Arnav is keeping  himself  away from khushi. .though he keep information  about them.
But avoiding khushi. ..

Brilliant  khushi the way she called him to come fast.

Arnav  run immediately. .the way he hugged her shows how much he was scared n love her..

Good khushi  managed to talk to him..but the Arnav  avoided her n said not to worry ..good khushi  didn't give up n came to his room to talk..n finally they talk. .

Nice step..friends

Chap 36...brilliant  update. .

Arnav  found so much peace after they accepted  to be friends. .
Khushi is  happy to see Arnav  n payal's  bonding..
Wow,  Tony is gone from their life forever? ??
Aman didn't tell Tony  good..

Arnav  is  still not ready to share about how he got injuries..
Good idea by Arnav  to stop khushi  using ji..

Finally both asked for forgiveness  n ready to move on.

Arnav with a hope that this friendship  can laid a strong  foundation  for their love. ..

Chap 37..
Mind blowing  update. ..

Arnav  khushi  are coming back to life..
Khushi  payal  lively siblings..
Wow Arnav  took them out..but was it safe
.he added that money  to khushi's  account. .

Wow.  The way Arnav  said about what the use of  his money shows how deep is his wounds..

Khushi is  there to heal him..
Arnav payal convoy was superb..seems payal is mature n the way she revealed to Arnav  that khushi  had told her to trust Arnav..
Khushi  n Arnav conversation was mind blowing. ..
Like the way Arnav  asked her to think about what she wanted to do? But stay as long she can with him..hope give khushi  slight idea about his feelings..
Seriously  they are going to get Tony punish..hope no more  trouble  come to them..
Finally Arnav  knows about khushi's  past..Oh god she been through  such a horrible  time..
But Arnav  was  so right she is the most beautiful  n strong woman  n no one can touch her soul.

His promise  to protect  her n payal was superb. .
Finally they kissed hope now they will able to confess. .

Thanks for catching up on the story and all your comments.😊
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mini_

Ah! I love those unsaid words more... 
Do you love me too? 
That was heart stopping. πŸ˜Š

The conversation between them was very soul cleansing. 
How she felt as a commodity and objectified and now Arnav knows all of the truth. 
And, again those unsaid words... 

Yup... Soul scorching! β€οΈ

Hope you get the time to write and update soon. 

I know. I really enjoyed writing the do you love me. Scorched souls these two, but so lovable.

Thanks for reading hon.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Teekay, I get an award from you and suddenly my life has gotten so busy that I could not even thank you earlier. So here I am. Thank you dear for this love you have showered on me. πŸ€—

And Thank you for writing such a nice story. πŸ‘ It is filled with so many emotions and loving this second part of their journey, where it is more a journey of rediscovering themselves.

I read the update more than a day ago and somehow could not find decent few minutes for myself to gather my thoughts and write something about this amazing update.

Initially when Arnav kept Khushi for three months, though gradually he treated her well, gave her his attention and affection, somewhere he too did not think that she too must be having emotions, she too is just a normal person like him.

But today when he recollected how he had imprisoned her for 3 months without even giving her free will to go where she wants, his realisation that his actions were no better than many of the others in that flesh trade business, broke him a little more and I loved how you brought this incident to light.

Payal is really such a darling. Still so naive even in her thoughts and actions. No wonder Khushi wants to protect her so much. Also loving this relationship of sibling love growing between Arnav and Payal.

Can Arnav really get Tony and others punished?? Can he free those girls who have gotten tangled in the shitty web of prostitution?

Finally the kiss and the circumstances that led to it was also amazing. 

Please take your time but do write all the things you want to tell us.

It's all right, take your time. 
I feel so relieved these days...people have become so much less demanding of the plot and are giving me so much room to do what I want. Not that I changed my mind earlier, but I used to get so much grief on every chapter. Now I can write little things freely. I am enjoying letting these two find themselves and each other.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima2603

Just caught up with the last few chapters. 

I am so glad khushi and arnav have cleared the air and have discussed things. I am looking forward to seeing where this kiss will take them.

I love the relationship payal and arnav have. They are like siblings although payal is a bit annoying.

The kiss is yet another step.

Payal is sweet. And also, a teenager. πŸ˜›
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: forfunlanya

Hey!

Just found this story snd read it in a go
Very interesting and wonderful story...
Some parts were really heart touching
😊 loved it

Thank you for reading the story
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_fan1

Just come across this story and read it in one go 

Must say it's really an interesting and beautiful story
Loved the way you made two broken persons each others support and strength 
Khushi's struggle to save herself and Payal and Arnav's all efforts to not let her go back to that hell was amazing 
And lines of songs you use in middle of update as per situation was really wonderful 
Really loved this storytoomuch
Want to read ahead to 
If possible plz pm me when you update it 
Eagerly waiting for next update 

Thank you for reading. Glad you liked it
I use the song to fill up the voids of my words...plus it's fun :P

Will try and PM