Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh we want them together .. I know they have to talk and everything should be cleared before they go back to their relationship and they are on right path... Let's hope arnav do not become top goody shoe and let khushi go
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Teekay,

Sorry, sorry, laakhon sorry...I don't know how I missed this update or your pm...maaf ka or?! ( holding my ears here!).

What a beautiful chapter...reminds me of the beautiful line from Rabba vey...kyon dard hai itnaa...tere ishq mein...wah, what a poignant picture of Arnav Singh Raizada...

Love the new beginnings at least in principle...they may have many miles to go in achieving that level of confidence in each other's love. Trust is a good way to begin though. The Arnav in this story is messing with my imagination...seriously, Teekay, this story has me thinking and wondering about it even in the middle of a hard day in Asli Duniya. One reason I cannot quite understand how I missed the update to begin with! 

So, Arnav and Khushi decide to talk...and to be friends...when all they both want is to throw themselves in each other's arms and sob their hearts out...and Khushi explaining her stance to him is probably a necessary step, although Arnav is unlikely to listen...unless he has some tangible proof...er...writer saahiba, aaee baat samajh mein...haha! I know you said the foundation of a friendship needs to be established first before they can take the next step to being touchy feely...but the heart wants what it wants, Teekay!  You write those intense scenes so beautifully that one cannot help but get greedy for them...hmm...

So, what do you now have in store for us, madam? Please one jaldee walla update mere liye? Pretty please...and even if you won't give us a happy chapter ( I love the analysis about happy chapters not triggering enough TRPs and comments, by the way...I couldn't agree more!)...but itne dard ke baad, ke rainbow toh bantaa hai, boss!!

Waiting!

Hah...and as I write that...you post the next chapter...thank you meri jaan...off to read...and will come back as I got a first page res after your update...by default!

And I am back...
Ooh! Maar daala meri jaaan...that was poignant in extreme...thank you for the last section in particular, and the very domestic opening scene...this story has been swinging tremulously from one extreme to the other...and as I always have told you from the beginning has me feeling I am riding a roller coaster...you never know when you will surge to the skies or plunge to the deepest abyss. That gripping quality to your writing, and the characters themselves have always given The Accused an edge over any other story I have read in quite a long time...and I am such a voracious reader I promise you, so don't consider that a random compliment! Heart feels lighter than it has for some time. Thank you Teekay for giving us this amazing story, and a scarred but simply fabulous Arnav and Khushi.

Best,

Edited by Anu567 - 9 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww brilliant update ...
Loved the last part of update...
Continue soon..
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
the mu cleared 
hope she will start loving him soon
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res 

Edited

My respect for Arnav went up several notches cos he didnt reveal about his mishap. 

Khushi is cute in her post-shitstorm avatar. Shy and coy looking.
Her guilt, concern everything was great.

And why oh why did you make Khushi quit calling him Arnavji! *pouts*🥺

Only and only Khushi calls him Arnavji in the show, it was so endearing. 

Besides that you gave me Payal and Arnav's protective relationship. So i missed Anjali a little less in this update.

And whole discussion between them was also really smooth. 

What next? 

Edited by SilentShadow - 9 years ago
inlovewithtvk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved this chapter..
together forever..
the way u show their life its like the dream of their future which contain joy, laughter, happiness nd nt a single shadow of painful past..
these lines for arnav yu to akela bhi aksar girke sambhal sakta hu mein..
tum jo pakdlo hath mera duniya badal sakta hu mein..
CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. finally khushi is free.

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 35

Khushi made Arnav talk...so much for scaring me last time and Arnav listened to her very patiently and understood her. They want to confess their love to each other, but both stopped. 

Chapter 36

Thanks for the PM. I liked the little family moment between Arnav, Khushi and Payal. Arnav is still lying to her about his injuries. Khushi wouldn't be happy if she learns the truth. They are taking their relationship slow. Khushi wants to start everything from the beginning, the flirting, trying to learn about each other, She wants the whole package. Thank god she is finally out of Tony's clutches. 

Awesome update teekay..👏
sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!! This is one of the best stories!!!!!!! They spoke to each other, Arnav let everything out from his heart. The last part is so beautiful...they hold hands😊...too good...
TK dear...another great chapter...⭐️
Edited by sangeetadas - 9 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
This was a beautiful update. ... They talked openly... She is finally free from Tony. ...
Everything is looking good now...
I hope they stay like this now...hapie and content. .. Waiting to read more dear... Very well written