Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Totally! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Omg I thought of that too πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nafs yaha bhi hasi πŸ˜†
I totally get Mr and Mrs Smith *feels* watching KV and Additi in the same frame. πŸ˜† Such crackling chemistry these two share.

KK I watched the hotel scenes on your suggestion and totally got where you're coming from.

These two should do lead roles in a corporate storyline where they are business rivals or something and constantly try to bring each other down. While still being desperately attracted to each other. I heart those kinda shows. They don't even have to be rivals but just have to hate each other's guts, and at the same time they want to tear each other's clothes apart.

Basically, you know what I mean. πŸ˜† Additi is also such a great actress and is brilliant at reciprocating the 'chemistry'. She would KIlL in the typical Ihateyou but wanna ripyourclothesoff kinda scenes.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KKN ...  Me too... 
Just love such kindof stories...

I hv read a movie being made , with Fawad n Sonam, where they are standing opposite each in some elections but they are immensely attracted to eaxh other ... 
Battle if bittora i guess... πŸ˜‰

Wow i want a soapy version to be made with KV n Additi 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

I totally get Mr and Mrs Smith *feels* watching KV and Additi in the same frame. πŸ˜† Such crackling chemistry these two share.

KK I watched the hotel scenes on your suggestion and totally got where you're coming from.

These two should do lead roles in a corporate storyline where they are business rivals or something and constantly try to bring each other down. While still being desperately attracted to each other. I heart those kinda shows. They don't even have to be rivals but just have to hate each other's guts, and at the same time they want to tear each other's clothes apart.

Basically, you know what I mean. πŸ˜† Additi is also such a great actress and is brilliant at reciprocating the 'chemistry'. She would KIlL in the typical Ihateyou but wanna ripyourclothesoff kinda scenes.

I once read a novel about these two lawyers who were top contenders to become partners but only one can make it... They both play fair but challenge each other while having a fierce attraction for each other! It was sexy and witty... Even had loads of fun moments! The sarcasm is there as well! Neither know where the dislike has stemmed from and when they do its a quite funny reason and they dont ponder over it much cuz they are ready for round two in bed πŸ˜† It was a fun read! I can totally imagine KV n Additi in such roles! She would look so cute as a sophisticated lady and him as the rakish man Things will get real hot in that office πŸ˜† These two would be on fire and still be a riot lol I like these kinda stories as well πŸ˜† They are so much fun to read/watch! 

Originally posted by: micshy

KKN ... Me too...

I hv read a movie being made , with Fawad n Sonam, where they are standing opposite each in some elections but they are immensely attracted to eaxh other ...
Battle if bittora i guess...πŸ˜‰

Fawad-Sonam are my current OTP now for Bollywood! I have watched Khoobsurat at least 5 times. 🀣

Eagerly awaiting BFB. I can talk about them for ages! Lol.

Such kinda stories are a guilty pleasure of mine and many others. πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

KKN ...  Me too... 

Battle if bittora i guess... πŸ˜‰

It's based on the book Battle for Bittora.

I fear what and how they will go about it though.

They would have to really gut that book down and only loosely base the film on the book.

I loved Zain Altaf Khan.
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

And I say 'Absolutely' just like someone we know from QH worldπŸ˜ƒ
And she totally has it in her to rock the corporate kind of make-up.⭐️ Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago