Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
https://youtu.be/jpXAN7Mzc8Y
F32 BTS of Nayi Sanam seducing Saif.πŸ˜†

Both these actors have wonderful expressions.πŸ‘

I hope Saif has more mystery to him...I don't want this actor wasted. (Time for AT for Akash too, I guessπŸ˜‰.) 

Latest from F32.

Fun with Additi, VT and Seema.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Indian TV was to do a dark love story, KV n AG would be quite awesome for that! No black magic n nonsense like that but two layered characters who actions are questionable yet their mannerisms are endearing! Characters that are different from Viraj/Aahil and Heer/Nayi Sanam and allow them both to explore even more as actors! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Your so adorable Additi πŸ˜³
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the links, Soup.
I had just recently watched parts One and Two of that Fun with the Cast, and AG's insecurity/complex about her teeth, I never realized she had a complex about them herself.

VT is a good guy, I loved what he said to her right away, and then how he didn't go with the flow and made sure to say, either way she has her choice and should do whatever makes her happy and there's no right or wrong.

Anyway AG is beautiful. They are right in the video, she does have this electric and magnifying thing about her. I think QH really has showcased her acting and screen presence. In BRKD, she was good but not this good and I wasn't this impressed by her. 

Here she really has given truly worthy performances that deserve to be appreciated.

From the way she giggled and laughed at the mujra, to the way she reacted to Khala's taunting (after Seher carelessly rubbing salt in her wounds) and called for Latifji. You really saw what drove her to turning to the dark side (again?). 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Surprisingly I never realized but AG was the first telly actress I was introduced to! Saw a vm of Premeer and found them quite cute back then so decided to make a vm myself tho I knew nothing of them lol Thats when I looked up KDMHMD for a quick synopsis... So technically that clip of AG n HS was the first video of any serial that I actually paid attention to and saw by myself lol 
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

If Indian TV was to do a dark love story, KV n AG would be quite awesome for that! No black magic n nonsense like that but two layered characters who actions are questionable yet their mannerisms are endearing! Characters that are different from Viraj/Aahil and Heer/Nayi Sanam and allow them both to explore even more as actors! 

Esha, it doesn't need to be dark love story.

Think about two people who try to outdo each other and bring the other down, all the while sharing attraction between them and we get to enjoy their cackling chemistry.
Raingoddess thumbnail
AG looked sexy in Dilbar Dilbar! I have actually watched it quite a few times πŸ˜† I personally loved it (taken out of context, it was brilliant!) β­οΈ Both her and KV fit into the roles perfectly and IMO it was much better than the so called seductive numbers done in recent times in BW! It had a classy old days charm πŸ‘
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Esha, it doesn't need to be dark love story.

Think about two people who try to outdo each other and bring the other down, all the while sharing attraction between them and we get to enjoy their cackling chemistry.

True! They can do a corporate setting or any setup which gives them the chance to challenge each other while fighting the strong attraction between them! I wouldnt mind a historical romance either... Like KV as the handsome rake and AG as a rich heiress, both have their eyes on the same thing and must bring each other down! But those strange feelings create confusion lol The possibilities are endless! In any of these cases, their explosive chemistry will come out and we will get to enjoy one heck of a love story! 

Edit: Come to think of it, a romantic comedy wont be bad either! Not the cheesy ones they do these days but something wittier and classier! Like Jane Austen style or even some stories written by contemporary writers which are like that... KV has excellent comic timing and I am sure AG can do great as well! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Keep up the good work AG β­οΈ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Esha, I love the Dilbar Dilbar sequence. It is quite enjoyable and one of the best seduction sequences I've seen. I've said it before. I think it's brilliant within context, doesn't need to be taken out of context. Aahil was very much part of the game. He first decided to play act with her, and she just went with it and took it to the next level, and he was the one not trying to break his cover and trying to fight and escape the seduction. Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago