Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AG is doing a great job 
She has great chemistry with KV and it comes through in their scenes.

ChuHil scenes and their chess game is only going to get more interesting now that the story is moving or on the verge of moving.

KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanie

😡😈 Aahil and Sanam2 on screen
 KV and Aditi ..wow this two i got some good vibes from them..their chemistry is sizzling too.
Have some hot and passion.They sure rock it if they have chance to create magic with their chemistry at new show.
tbh im liking their chemistry.If Sanam2 is good role..idk who to choose between sanam and her..haha😆

They have great chemistry. In the scene where they run into each other at the hotel and Aahil and she explain to the other what they are doing there, you could see the chem, especially towards the end where he made some half witty comment.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Sanam2 is a player in the game. You cannot have Aahil bringing her down just like that.
Sit back and enjoy her on the throne as the vamp. There will be back and forth, as there should be.

What is interesting if Aahil proved her face to the media? Story needs conflict, doesn't it?
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This thread is not at all moving.. Come on guys we need to move this thread. Creating a thread alone is not enough we need to finish this thread and start a new one. Come on let's start spamming. 
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Just saw Additi's gift segment video. She is really very sweet and so down to earth and adorable. She is so simple. Just loved her simplicity. Can't believe this girl is playing such an evil vamp on the show with such conviction. Really hats off to her. Love her personality. By bad luck I was not able to see any of Additi's old serials where she played the good girl. But I guess it's ok as I really like her in Bad Girl avatar.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched the initial episodes of Badalte rishton ki Daastan. She was good there. 😊
But honestly, I feel she got to explore herself as an actress in QH.👏
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Even I feel an actor's worth is proved when they keep experimenting with the roles and try something new, out of the box which is totally opposite to their personality.. But Additi could have chosen a better PH. As 4L suck nowadays and serial QH is not going anywhere. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Badaltey Rishtey was a good show. But even Abhaas quit much before the show was announced shut because he felt they were going to sideline his character. And apart from remembering two pretty actresses playing wife and other woman and discovering the existence of each other..the show was crappy. But well executed.
4L- Is nothing compared to what they can do and have done. But Dilbar was a beautiful sequence...I mean not romantically- but the best seduction scene by a vamp on TV.👏

If U R a vamp/ villain, the best place to be in is the 4Lions camp! 👏 😉
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Well that I have to agree to. Dilbar was rocking and even the Choreographer was all praises for Additi. As she being little shy and getting conscious about doing bold scene Additi pulled off the seduction dance too gracefully without making it look cheap and sleazy. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Soup, I watched BRKD too. Watched until around the time AM announced his quitting. 
I think the show started losing the plot, and even the reports mentioned it that there were disagreements between PH and channel and PH didn't agree with channel intervention and what/how.

I saw it too, a change... even little things like all the women suddenly wearing ghoonghats in front of Balraj. It started off, about his own MCP mindset, yes. But it came off as a more liberal show, where as towards the end the aura itself changed and show seemed more regressive, conservative and all.