Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now there is chemistry oozing πŸ˜‰

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Esha which novel r u talking about?? It seems quite familiar to me ,,,,

Its called Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James lol Which novel were u thinking of? I love reading such novels so if u know any def let me know ;) 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Its called Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James lol Which novel were u thinking of? I love reading such novels so if u know any def let me know ;) 

Oh okay no thats not the one i read, i have totally forgot its name, that was quite a time back proly 8,9 yrs back, n i hv also got #Bhoolne ki beemari πŸ˜‰ i just cant remember ita name or author, πŸ˜­
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watched Friday's episode.
And I must say, the Pregnancy drama was indeed amusing. KV's expressions after he hears she's three weeks are amazing. You see the various reactions flicker through is face then finally he realizes and his mouth set and his look at her.

AG--how well she played the manipulative vamp.

It's part of the story. Sit back and enjoy. It only seems so worse because of the Pak drama on the other side, and the hopeless "Jannat" and the question on whenever the story will get to SaHil. We know it will come soon enough, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

It's a soap, love stories on soaps often have vamps. Vamps are what make it  a soap. Sit back and enjoy.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I watched Friday's episode.

And I must say, the Pregnancy drama was indeed amusing. KV's expressions after he hears she's three weeks are amazing. You see the various reactions flicker through is face then finally he realizes and his mouth set and his look at her.

AG--how well she played the manipulative vamp.

It's part of the story. Sit back and enjoy. It only seems so worse because of the Pak drama on the other side, and the hopeless "Jannat" and the question on whenever the story will get to SaHil. We know it will come soon enough, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

It's a soap, love stories on soaps often have vamps. Vamps are what make it  a soap. Sit back and enjoy.

Aditi reminds me of the women in the Ben Affleck movie "Gone Girl". She frames her husband for her murder, while running off and hiding and making it look like he killed her! It is a study of how a manipulative women's mind works. She is actually a sociopath! It's chilling and almost amusing at the same time! That is exactly what this Chudail is like!

The negative chemistry does help to get through the scenes, coz honestly it is a "Live Chess Game" we are watching. Both parties are using their "Brains", and trying to out do each other! We all know final checkmate will be Aahil's! At least IM has the use of brains shown! 

Where as Pak is totally brainless. Jinnat has no brains and neither does her fake husband! Both are morons! LOL. That is why watching them is so tedious. They both look like a joke! I feel like I have to leave my brain at the door to watch the two of them! They are so pathetic! Give me this Chudail anyday over that BS! But I am STILL waiting for SAHIL! They are the thing that keeps me holding on! That is the truth! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Mic:
I think I should consider writing a story like the "Love to hate you' kind! That was always my personal favorite to read. Hardly have time to read these days!

Yes a finite series based on two people running for political office who secretly "dig" each other would be really good. There was also an old movie with Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore called "Laws of Attraction". They play two lawyers who are representing two clients for a divorce. Again, opposite sides and how they fall for each other etc. I love stories like that!

I have not seen Khoobsurat, but do want to see it. I have not watched any BW movies in ages. But I have heard many rave about Fawad Khan! :) I like his brooding look. But the Aditi and KV "Mr & Mrs Smith" quality is quite a pleasant surprise. Much better than Vamp and her victim. This is Vamp and her "Contender". It's a good thing KV said he wanted to play a "contender" not a "victim".

It is different to being a victim of a women who acted as your Mother and you always thought was doing the best for you. He was brain washed from childhood. So of course it would be harder for that trust to be shaken. It's another thing to be the victim of a women who is your contemporary! Of course he didn't want to keep playing that! THIS is way better, and easier to digest! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

AG looked sexy in Dilbar Dilbar! I have actually watched it quite a few times πŸ˜† I personally loved it (taken out of context, it was brilliant!) β­οΈ Both her and KV fit into the roles perfectly and IMO it was much better than the so called seductive numbers done in recent times in BW! It had a classy old days charm πŸ‘

Same to me.their chemsitry in dilbar scene was so hot.im watching it a few times too.sorry i love sahil but i cant resist kv and aditi charm and hotness in that scene.she so sexy and aahil actually look at her with confuse feeling too.only sanam love stop him from fall to her seduces. Haha..
tbh i dnt know if sj can pull out that scene like aditi did.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for today's episide 😳 just to see your saree πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chudail To ahil- Tu hai lajawab, tere jalwe hazaar
Mera bhi pata hai,
Main na maanu kabhi haar
Teri meri duniya mein behisab pyaar
Main hoon ek DEVILaur angel mera yaar😳🀣