Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

every day i find one person who is talking my Sosy language looks like @sunshine today its def you
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To Ex-cogitate & Explode

"Dad mujhe halqa sa hope tha she is different, I sensed something in her I didnt in any of the girls that have been brought home"

"I cannot believe Manya ne aisa kiya" Ranjan was angry
The help was asked to leave the house temporarily by Ranjan, he paged one,  Santram came "Ek gin and tonic bana denge?"
The help nodded reverentially, he didnt comment or pause or linger on Sam's predicament

"Why is our happiness so fleeting Dad?" she asked choking up

"If I knew the answer to that puttar, I would be God" Ranjan began to cry softly

Sam gripped his hand, tight

"Woh sab se alag hai maine socha, u know, he is... he is different"  "Yeh sabse alag" Sam smiled...

"she has a heart of gold" Ranjan said ferociously  "ek din us se milne aayi, they were leaving at night, woh chala gaya, yeh bhaagti hui aayi aur roney lag padi,
Dad aapne khaaya?" she asked Ranjan couldnt continue, he cried softly, his old weary body shook with emotion "I said main kha langa puttar
tussi jao" "Par na, othey khadi rahi (I asked her to leave promising I wud eat, but she wudnt go), Dad Khana kha lo, Dad aapko chai? "Tussi ki khaogey" "Simple girl"
"Very simple girl"

"Very affectionate too" Sam said smiling

"I thought he wont last the married life for a month, its over a month, and now its not him its Manny" Ranjan was disgusted
"I thought they will part ways too, I would stay up all night wondering how I would plead his case with her begging her not to leave him" Sam said crying

Santram brought his drink

He took the cold chai away, put away the sweets, and began making dinner quietly

"Sir chicken gravy, pulao, aur kofta bana loon?"

Ranjan nodded with no enthusiasm...

"Didi aap khaogey?"

"Nahi bhaya main ghar jaaoongi" she smiled "thanks"

"I want to see him stay married to her, she is the best thing that happened to him, she is the greatest thing that has bothered to enter this house in the last 4 years" Ranjan took his glasses ff and set it on the table
"Dad dont cry" "Usko Manny ki baat itni buri lagi? Aisa kya kaha hoga manny ne us se" Sam wondered

"Sant Ram was cleaning all the rooms, looking for it, I asked him what he was looking for he said Manya Didi's laptop" Ranjan said

"isko poochhon if Manny called Ishita?" Sam whispered

"Ummm" "I dont know That wont be good" Ranjan thought..

"I cannot believe I raised my kids to be suspicious of friends and family" "How can Manny be suspicious of Ishita?" Ranjan was appalled

"I thought she liked Ishita" Sam said "If he had married one of the women he was dating before Marliese, or he had married Marliese I am thinking how this house would have been" Sam said with a faraway look

"Bhaagti rehti hai chidiya ki tarah, gaati ekdum koyal ki tarah. Us se ladti hai subah shaam" Ranjan said fondly, smiling

"Roz?" Sam worried

"haan... woh apna ek doosre se argue karte rehte hain, tera bhai to ziddi" Ranjan smiled again... "she is very innocent puttar"
"Tera bhai ekdum chust, usko bech khaaye, but he treats her like a kid" Ranjan nodded in agreement

"Does he know she sent it?" "did he agree too?" A strange fear overtook the pit of her stomach... wondering if this was the first step in brother sister estrangement

"Woh to jo sahi hai usko sahi kehta hai jo galt woh galt" I am living his justice system puttar" Ranjan began to cry again

"why is only our family, and our relationships  so complicated Dad?" Sam pleaded, crying "Mujhe HAR KOI khush dikhta hai, sirf hum khush nahi" she was outraged
"Ma did EVERYTHING right, you did EVERYTHING right.. par dukh hamari saaye ki tarah peechhe kyon lagi hai Dad?" she wanted all the answers from a man who had none

He watched merchants and traders and business owners ride pillion in cycles and motorcycles with their grown son, ride the back seat of Bentleys,  set up corn on the cob stalls at bus stops together
Sold tikki at the border, Sons pushed the vegetable cart, Dads cycled or walked by, sons lifted the load in Khari Baoli, fathers lent a supporting hand
at stores across the city fathers collected money, sons did the work, wealthy entrepreneurs of his stature never met anyone in person,
they sent their "heir" to meetings. They stood behind their parent like a rock, supporting, holding, propping up the seniors

He was completely alone
He had no words to comfort his daughter who had a unsavory glimpse of the wretched loneliness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her father in law had gifted her a pod swing in the sun room balcony, she sat there sobbing

She heard foot steps and got off the swing

He leaned on the door
"Manny doesnt care for me, Dad is disappointed with me, Sam doesnt love me any more (somehow THIS devastated her, like HE had left her or broken off the marriage)
Tumhara kya status hai?" "which of the above?" "Or ALL of the above?" she asked sobbing

"Nahi mat batao mujhe"

"I asked you to wait, you SHIPPED it to her?" he asked livid

"KYON KI UNKO LAGA meri friends ne unka laptop churaya hai?"

"U COULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME TO TALK WITH HER" he hissed

"U actually wanted to hear her say explicitly Ishita stole my laptop, or Diya stole it or Evelyn?" she jeered

"You are crossing the line II" he said warningly

"I did what I thought was right" she declared

"I agree, feelings be damned" he blistered

"FEELINGS? YOU CARE ABOUT FEELINGS?" "KAB SE?" (she was taking pot shot at him for not caring about Ranjan)

"I agree we all must throw money at people's faces when we suspect insult when none has occurred"

"SUSPECT, NONE?"  "I will make Athim call Selvi and ask where  his laptop went after you bring
Mihir home to D II, but you know what, I know, I know. You dont give a damn
you will buy an Apple store and gift him in return" she sneered

"It was a f**kING LAPTOP, dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he warned

"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!"
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok... So I read 3 updates... One where manny directly says II's friends are the only ones could have stole the laptop... N then next one where Sam finds out about II having shipped the laptop, n AGAIN from Manny who says Sheis NOT SURE WHY!!! N then Sam comes asking II why she shipped it and II says shedid it because the help asked II if her friends had taken her SIL's laptop... I see no wrong done by II... She did the right thing... How good would it look to go complain either to Ranjan or Sam about Manny's accusation that was voiced by a househelp?!?!? Shows how much of worth does Manny attach to her ONLY Brother's wife to accuse her through a househelp!!! Even the househelps garner more faith than II n her friends for the daughter of the family.  If Manny hada wellmeaning intention of finding her important docs on laptop, she could have called the brother or even II directly to ask... Why go through househelp?!?!? N then the shitty job of trying to be innocent by calling Sam!!!!! Best would have been she called Ranjan as well... Seriously goes to show that just education doesnt increase someone's class... N money never can equate to class ... You may have money n yes youaregetting a distinguished degree but woman you lacked class when you chose to accuse the youngest "member" of your family of THEFT through a househelp!! II DID THE MOST CORRECT THING!! She is right when she has self worth issues coz she is being accused of petty theft through a househelp... Someone who works in the place n holds no rights on the place!! Its not the ego that II was doing it for, it was also no false sense of pride about her earning capabilities but she was right from her self respect perspective. N am glad that she didnt talk to Manny directly until now else there would be no doubt left in her mind about what Manny was accusing her of!! It would show II of How dirty is Manny playing this!! The things Manny said to R&B on tuesday, shows of her disgusting  mentality!! Its sickening!! You see first glimpse of II trying to make MM her home, n she is being attempted to put in place by Manny by saying that she associates with thieves, if she is not the thief that is!
My biggest problem is she tried to pass her accusation through a househelp!😡
Am glad I waited until yesterday to read last 10-12 chapters, I now know what the househelp said was not a miscommunicated question,but a quote-unquote version of what Manny commanded the staff to say/ask! N she had the audacity to say that to her brother too, again?!? Does she realize that the brother of hers is married to that woman... A traditional marriage means equal in every sense... On the outward, to the public, II owns/is entitled to  half of what R&B is worth... Apart from what she earns herself... So if the woman, lawfully, now owns billions, why would she steal a 2nd hand laptop?!?
N then R&B has heard every party's version of this tale... Manny cunningly hinting it to him that the friends would have taken the laptop to check emails, n that II could ask them that... N also of the version that she told the help to parrot out to II, in no uncertain terms... II's reason for buying the laptop, which is every minute that she doesnt act on replacing Manny's laptop is a minute spent accepting the accusation of being a thief(i had to go lookit up to quote😆)... N lastly the version that Manny told Sam, trying to play innocent n dumb!! So what II did was right!! She flung the laptop at Manny's wretched face!! R&B should get angry with her for crying for such worthless people... But never for sending that laptop to Manny!! She deserves to be put in her place!! I wish either Ranjan or Sam show Manny the mirror of how she is coming out as - a sorry excuse of a phD highly qualified  human who lacks simple social etiquettes of behaving with equals!! I love that II's discomfort with R&B n bhalla wealth is out in the open! 2 issues n its crystal clear both to Sam n Ranjan that this woman will take a long time to call MM as her rightful home. She will stay by association but never claim rights on it!
But in all this... the patey ki baat ye batao Nisha, ki R&B jab daud kar upar gaya to kya dekha? 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

And we live in a world of saints and extremely understanding people...sorry...not happening in my mind 😆
You just want Ranjan to be God...hehehe...
I II bechari ????
Il say II gadhhii 😛

how DARE u !!😡dont u dare call her that ... i am teamII post marriage and we can differ its ok but i think what II did was what i would too..i ❤️ II
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional and rhona dhona update Nisha, feeling bad for II and for Sam. Sam is so sweet, she just wants everyone to be happy esp. her brother and father. She wants puranawala MM when her mother was there. Good she gave some home truths to II...reckless, brat. Dude is angry because she is not fully accepting him as in he wants her to assert her rights...whatever is his it is hers, but our II is on a diff. level. He told her to let it go, but she went behind his back and sent the lappy. Sam is suspecting if Manny has said something else too for II to behave like that.
Waiting to see Dude chewing up II.

So bye bye 15 and welcome 16 and many many more

Jai Ho SoSy...Nisha.👏
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
@harshita27 (Hershey missed you here) gooosh perfect what you wrote...my thoughts ditto ditto ditto !!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

how DARE u !!😡dont u dare call her that ... i am teamII post marriage and we can differ its ok but i think what II did was what i would too..i ❤️ II

Well after alot of thot and discussion since yest i decided that wat II did happens, ppl can react like dat its vry natural, but do i think its sensible behavior, NO. Its a complete loose-loose situation... U prove to the other person ur guilty, you loose on your money, ur relationship wid odr ppl involved enters a questionable state, showing uv no confidence in apparently the most important ppl in ur life and rest wld sound mean so il skip...
If it was 2-3 grands (bcz i don't hv 2 lacks) evn i cld hv reacted dat way but maybe more publicly but anyways later i wld hv pined for 4 thousand for 4 months, basically regretting acting on impulse- u upset urself and u upset ppl dat matter- wsts d pnt ???...wat i wld hv thot was about my self respect was more of placating my ego...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nisha make new thread before you go.this one is over
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!" 

Wonderful wonderful Line Nisha. Brilliant writing👏⭐️
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
harshita your post was awesome.ditto to everything.