Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Woohhooo
Im loving it (the way dey say it in the add)

It was very natural for such confrontations to happen... Families cant keep smiling for months right ??
Evn if dey hv not been doing it for years, sudden too much happiness cld hv just chocked them...A reckless Ishita Iyer blow was needed...
There are various possibilities of how RB might react (like levels of anger and understanding)... I just want him to be damn damn pissed...
Get the next one soon
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Kya re!! Kuch bhi... The money she withdrew and kept it in the godrej, sizable portion if it has been used to cover up extra wedding expenses ... When the baraath came that night, there were more people for than expected..vandu gives the money to Amma, I think in the Mandap.

EXACTLY!!!! 
Why isnt the reckless brat wven thinking about that money????? 
Instead of going the self pity way where she constantly is reminding hweself saying she is broke,  she could simply go get that cash!!!! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Woohhooo

It was very natural for such confrontations to happen... Families cant keep smiling for months right ??
Evn if dey hv not been doing it for years, sudden too much happiness cld hv just chocked them...A reckless Ishita Iyer blow was needed...
There are various possibilities of how RB might react (like levels of anger and understanding)... I just want him to be damn damn pissed...
Get the next one soon

aagayi R&B ki cheliπŸ˜†πŸ€£ bechari II ab kya kare ... i want Ranjan to make her coffee and give and i am dreaming kanna from R&B
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Yep, how about SOS from ashu to our colony mates in australia to do the good deed...
Kitna naatak baazi log he hum...
Tand rakh abhi...
Chal Dekh Lenge hum manny ko!! πŸ˜†

🀣
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

EXACTLY!!!!
Instead of going the self pity way where she constantly is reminding hweself saying she is broke, she could simply go get that cash!!!!

One there isn't much left, two, she will never go and take back what she has already given.,,
She is more of a giver than taker ...she knows that her parents do not have much by way of retirement savings Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

EXACTLY!!!! 
Instead of going the self pity way where she constantly is reminding hweself saying she is broke,  she could simply go get that cash!!!! 

ashu where does II have the money di she gave away all the money to her parents right, she never used the 25k euros doesnt even know of it..
i dont know what i missed but i thought she gave away all her money and started from scratch she was broke in Paris too
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taara113

Woohhooo

Get the next one soon

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aagayi R&B ki cheliπŸ˜†πŸ€£ bechari II ab kya kare ... i want Ranjan make her coffee and give and i am dreaming kanna from R&B

And we live in a world of saints and extremely understanding people...sorry...not happening in my mind πŸ˜†
You just want Ranjan to be God...hehehe...
I II bechari ????
Il say II gadhhii πŸ˜›
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aagayi R&B ki cheliπŸ˜†πŸ€£ bechari II ab kya kare ... i want Ranjan to make her coffee and give and i am dreaming kanna from R&B

πŸ‘
even this happens after his scolding session i am ok!Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSunShine

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Romance done
Celebrations done
Ghoomna Firna done
Roona Dhoona done
Time for some action outside the bed
Hehehehe