Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful update Nisha
Lovely convo between daughter /father so perfect
"Ma did EVERYTHING right, you did EVERYTHING right.. par dukh hamari saaye ki tarah peechhe kyon lagi hai Dad?"
😭😭

thats why i ship them so much all of them did everything right and they deserve to be happy and i know they are getting there but thoda they have to go through the wringer 😭

and i totally loved the sensible response by II to R&B , athim example πŸ‘ and loved her end line
"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!"
PERFECT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
chalo good night folks!!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Well after alot of thot and discussion since yest i decided that wat II did happens, ppl can react like dat its vry natural, but do i think its sensible behavior, NO. Its a complete loose-loose situation... U prove to the other person ur guilty, you loose on your money, ur relationship wid odr ppl involved enters a questionable state, showing uv no confidence in apparently the most important ppl in ur life and rest wld sound mean so il skip...
If it was 2-3 grands (bcz i don't hv 2 lacks) evn i cld hv reacted dat way but maybe more publicly but anyways later i wld hv pined for 4 thousand for 4 months, basically regretting acting on impulse- u upset urself and u upset ppl dat matter- wsts d pnt ???...wat i wld hv thot was about my self respect was more of placating my ego...

in this case i am 1000% with II kya impulse someone accuses u or ur friends of stealing u will buy and slap it in their face , u can go broke but u would i think it completely resonates with what i would do and no regrets from me , i would like II feel bad Ranjan and Sam are upset and that she is loosing her supporters but everything II did was right .. IMO πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"Woh to jo sahi hai usko sahi
kehta hai jo galt woh galt" I am
living his justice system puttar"
Ranjan began to cry again

😭
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, while I wrote my mahabharat on your last part, you posted the new part.,... So I know ki R&B upar bhaba toh usne kya dekha...πŸ˜†
But ye toh batao ki kofte kaise baney? Mazze ke hue kya?πŸ˜† Aaj bhalla house mei koi khanatoh khayega nahi... Koftey achchey baney ho toh mere ghar bhej dena... Shantaram ke tkaanthon! Garam garamfulkey saath ho toh baat hi kuch aur hai fir!!πŸ˜†
 II n R&B are fighting... N suddenly R&B is all being diplomatic n skirting the main issue ... He is aware of Manny's issues with II...it is clear n transparant to him now since his sister in no uncertain terms first accused his wife's associations being thieves.. Expected his wife to pass the accusations to associations... N then very innocently present a clueless picture to his other sister of why the SIL shipped a new laptop to him. He still thinks II overreacted... Please go tell him he should stop overreacting to Ranjan's supposed "cheating"... Infact he should be mad at his dead mom that his mom overreacted to cheating... Since the mom hadnt seen the husband cheating!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshita27

Ok... So I read 3 updates... One where manny directly says II's friends are the only ones could have stole the laptop... N then next one where Sam finds out about II having shipped the laptop, n AGAIN from Manny who says Sheis NOT SURE WHY!!! N then Sam comes asking II why she shipped it and II says shedid it because the help asked II if her friends had taken her SIL's laptop... I see no wrong done by II... She did the right thing... How good would it look to go complain either to Ranjan or Sam about Manny's accusation that was voiced by a househelp?!?!? Shows how much of worth does Manny attach to her ONLY Brother's wife to accuse her through a househelp!!! Even the househelps garner more faith than II n her friends for the daughter of the family.  If Manny hada wellmeaning intention of finding her important docs on laptop, she could have called the brother or even II directly to ask... Why go through househelp?!?!? N then the shitty job of trying to be innocent by calling Sam!!!!! Best would have been she called Ranjan as well... Seriously goes to show that just education doesnt increase someone's class... N money never can equate to class ... You may have money n yes youaregetting a distinguished degree but woman you lacked class when you chose to accuse the youngest "member" of your family of THEFT through a househelp!! II DID THE MOST CORRECT THING!! She is right when she has self worth issues coz she is being accused of petty theft through a househelp... Someone who works in the place n holds no rights on the place!! Its not the ego that II was doing it for, it was also no false sense of pride about her earning capabilities but she was right from her self respect perspective. N am glad that she didnt talk to Manny directly until now else there would be no doubt left in her mind about what Manny was accusing her of!! It would show II of How dirty is Manny playing this!! The things Manny said to R&B on tuesday, shows of her disgusting  mentality!! Its sickening!! You see first glimpse of II trying to make MM her home, n she is being attempted to put in place by Manny by saying that she associates with thieves, if she is not the thief that is!
My biggest problem is she tried to pass her accusation through a househelp!😑
Am glad I waited until yesterday to read last 10-12 chapters, I now know what the househelp said was not a miscommunicated question,but a quote-unquote version of what Manny commanded the staff to say/ask! N she had the audacity to say that to her brother too, again?!? Does she realize that the brother of hers is married to that woman... A traditional marriage means equal in every sense... On the outward, to the public, II owns/is entitled to  half of what R&B is worth... Apart from what she earns herself... So if the woman, lawfully, now owns billions, why would she steal a 2nd hand laptop?!?
N then R&B has heard every party's version of this tale... Manny cunningly hinting it to him that the friends would have taken the laptop to check emails, n that II could ask them that... N also of the version that she told the help to parrot out to II, in no uncertain terms... II's reason for buying the laptop, which is every minute that she doesnt act on replacing Manny's laptop is a minute spent accepting the accusation of being a thief(i had to go lookit up to quoteπŸ˜†)... N lastly the version that Manny told Sam, trying to play innocent n dumb!! So what II did was right!! She flung the laptop at Manny's wretched face!! R&B should get angry with her for crying for such worthless people... But never for sending that laptop to Manny!! She deserves to be put in her place!! I wish either Ranjan or Sam show Manny the mirror of how she is coming out as - a sorry excuse of a phD highly qualified  human who lacks simple social etiquettes of behaving with equals!! I love that II's discomfort with R&B n bhalla wealth is out in the open! 2 issues n its crystal clear both to Sam n Ranjan that this woman will take a long time to call MM as her rightful home. She will stay by association but never claim rights on it!
But in all this... the patey ki baat ye batao Nisha, ki R&B jab daud kar upar gaya to kya dekha? πŸ˜†

I LIKE THIS and AGREE to all of it
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha, while I wrote my mahabharat on your last part, you posted the new part.,... So I know ki R&B upar bhaba toh usne kya dekha...πŸ˜†

But ye toh batao ki kofte kaise baney? Mazze ke hue kya?πŸ˜† Aaj bhalla house mei koi khanatoh khayega nahi... Koftey achchey baney ho toh mere ghar bhej dena... Shantaram ke tkaanthon! Garam garamfulkey saath ho toh baat hi kuch aur hai fir!!πŸ˜†
 II n R&B are fighting... N suddenly R&B is all being diplomatic n skirting the main issue ... He is aware of Manny's issues with II...it is clear n transparant to him now since his sister in no uncertain terms first accused his wife's associations being thieves.. Expected his wife to pass the accusations to associations... N then very innocently present a clueless picture to his other sister of why the SIL shipped a new laptop to him. He still thinks II overreacted... Please go tell him he should stop overreacting to Ranjan's supposed "cheating"... Infact he should be mad at his dead mom that his mom overreacted to cheating... Since the mom hadnt seen the husband cheating!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Ofcourse he sees a major crisis between Manny and II, he slammed Manny for her uncalled for accusation, he is a fair guy, he wont jump up and say "Oh! I hate my sister she was wrong nahi?"

That would make it too easy on II.  He understands AND SEES why a person like her out be outraged but is refusing to acknowledge OR give credit

SHE? She uses the opportunity to slam him for ignoring his Dad, and carrying on with the self righteous opinion of how everything is around him

They are incompatible in so many ways

YET drawn to each other like magnets
TheSunShine thumbnail
[Quote] "I agree we all must throw money at people's faces when we suspect insult when none has occurred"

"SUSPECT, NONE?"  "I will make Athim call Selvi and ask where  his laptop went after you bring
Mihir home to D II, but you know what, I know, I know. You dont give a damn
you will buy an Apple store and gift him in return
" she sneered

"It was a f**kING LAPTOP, dont make it a fortuitous self worth issue" he warned

"Of course not, only YOU are allowed to wear your sparkling cynicism as your badge of brilliance!!!"

[/Quote]

I don't know if I am more angry at Manny or R&B for saying that now (BOLD)
Italics  #Go II
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

in this case i am 1000% with II kya impulse someone accuses u or ur friends of stealing u will buy and slap it in their face , u can go broke but u would i think it completely resonates with what i would do and no regrets from me , i would like II feel bad Ranjan and Sam are upset and that she is loosing her supporters but everything II did was right .. IMO πŸ˜†

Someone accuses and you act...ooh yes my friend stole it, here have it back...so wat if u already hv 14-15 of them lying somewhere... And if its all out of spite and no emotion, just to prove a point then atleast go bitch about Manny to Vandu, that wld seem more natural...
Izzat bhi gae, paise bhi gae, gharvale bhi gae...again wats the point...i think it's just too much self-douobt and ego;  which is not a good thing ...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ofcourse he sees a major crisis between Manny and II, he slammed Manny for her uncalled for accusation, he is a fair guy, he wont jump up and say "Oh! I hate my sister she was wrong nahi?"

That would make it too easy on II.  He understands AND SEES why a person like her out be outraged but is refusing to acknowledge OR give credit

SHE? She uses the opportunity to slam him for ignoring his Dad, and carrying on with the self righteous opinion of how everything is around him

They are incompatible in so many ways

YET drawn to each other like magnets

If he refuses to acknowledge Manny's views of II... Then how does he acknowledge, without the mom directly accusing the dad, that the dad is causeof his mom's death?!? You cant wear 2 colored lenses in 2 eyes, it will start affecting your overall vision... Its not like 2 lenses will present 2 different colors of same sight when you keep both eyes open, brain will process both sights n colors together n it will be all a big fudge!!!
TheSunShine thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Someone accuses and you act...ooh yes my friend stole it, here have it back...so wat if u already hv 14-15 of them lying somewhere... And if its all out of spite and no emotion, just to prove a point then atleast go bitch about Manny to Vandu, that wld seem more natural...
Izzat bhi gae, paise bhi gae, gharvale bhi gae...again wats the point...i think it's just too much self-douobt and ego;  which is not a good thing ...

Its not ego or self worth issues. No compromise when it comes to self respect. Paise gaye toh phir kama lenge.